It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 5 Reasons Why 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I always go back and forth in my mind about 9/11. Sometimes I feel like the amount of people that would need to be involved is ridiculous and couldn't be contained. Other times I see so much evidence that points to an inside job or at least that they had knowledge it was going to happen and they let it happen. This is by no means an exhaustive list, just some of the top things in my mind that point to some sort of conspiracy.

1) I read a book by an ex CIA agent name Henry Crumpton. The name of the book is "The Art Of Intelligence". This guy was in charge of the CIA's Afghanistan operations and was on the ground running operations before any military personnel got there. At the first meeting at the white house after 9/11, they were talking about blaming Iraq. He was completely taken by surprise by this.

A few days later, Tenet and I were in the White House Situation Room. National Security Advisor Rice chaired the meeting. Rumsfeld, Card, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Myers, and others attended.

Rice asked Tenet to provide an update, followed by General Tommy Franks, who piped in via secure video from CENTCOM HQS in Tampa. Others added their views. There were some questions about Afghanistan, and I provided some short ansers. I was cautious in my responses. I did not know this environment.

It was making sense. All of the people here were sticking to their roles as I had imagined them. They were all calm and polite. They were rational. Then it got weird. With no prelude, prompt, or reference point that I could fathom, Wolfowitz launched into a monologue.

"Iraq. We must focus on Iraq - 9/11 had to be state-sponsored. Iraq is central to our counterterrorism strategy." He spoke with great emphasis. There was a short pause, with no response. So he lectured in this vein for another couple of minutes. Then he stopped as abruptly as he had started. There was a heavy silence around the table. I looked around the room. Still nobody said anything.

What was he smoking? I wondered. There was nothing in our intelligence collection or analysis that implicated Iraq in 9/11. On the contrary, Saddam Hussein was a secular despot with no affinity for AQ ideology or for AQ as an ally of convenience. White Saddam was a terrorist and supported terrorist groups, especially those in the radical Palestinian networks, he saw AQ as more of a threat than an ally.
Link

2) On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld announces 2.3 TRILLION dollars is missing from the pentagon. A convenient day to disclose this massive scandal.

3) Multiple attempts by PROFESSIONAL pilots have failed in simulators to recreate the flight path that hit the pentagon. So how did these flight school flunkies with no experience expertly fly a huge plane into the pentagon?

three weeks before September 11, attempted to rent a Cessna at an airfield in Maryland. Suspicious of his dubious 'pilot's license', officials at the airfield insisted he take a chaperoned test-flight before rental would be approved. He failed his test flight miserably. He could neither control, nor properly land the Cessna. In fact, the instructors at the airfield in Maryland said, "It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. He could not fly at all." And yet, the official narrative of 9/11 asks us to believe that Hanjour pulled off a stunt that would press the limits of even the most experienced aviation test pilot.

In order to perform this bit of electronic navigation, he would have to be very familiar with (Instrument Flight Rules) procedures. None of these fellows (the alleged hijackers) even knew what a navigational chart looked like, or even how to plug frequencies into NAV/COM radios, much less input information into flight management computers (FMC) and engage LNAV (lateral navigation automated mode). If one is to believe the official story, all of this was supposedly accomplished by raw student pilots while flying blind at 500 MPH over unfamiliar (and practically invisible) terrain, using complex methodologies and employing sophisticated instruments.
Link

4) Within minutes of the pentagon impact, video tapes from local stores were confiscated by the FBI.

The FBI also confiscated a video camera from the local Citgo gas station that sits just outside the Pentagon. The employee on duty that morning was Jose Velasquez. "Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. 'I've never seen what the pictures looked like. The FBI was here within minutes and took the film.'"
So this was their first priority? They have people dying and the most important building in the whole country on fire and this is one of the first thoughts & actions?

5) The government refuses to release video evidence besides the 5 frames of impact in which you cant see a damn thing.

To be clear, full videos do exist. The FBI, by its own admission, has 83 such videos. They confiscated all of them shortly after the impact of Flight 77. "A security camera atop a hotel close to the Pentagon (the Sheraton) may have captured dramatic footage of the hijacked Boeing 757 airliner as it slammed into the western wall of the Pentagon.
Link Why not release one of the videos and put these conspiracies to bed? It makes no sense to me.

As I said earlier, this is not a complete list, just my top 5. There are many theories and much "evidence" for both sides. Some is easily debunked and others not so much. Without a doubt there are way more questions then answers when it comes to 9/11. I fear we will never have answers to these questions. I also feel like this is the JFK conspiracy of my generation. We will be talking about this for a long time to come.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

My take was that the government let it happen.

And btw. Have you looked into Sibel Edmonds?

en.wikipedia.org...

Something very sketchy went on with how they handled her testimony to congress.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And the third building no 7, just falling without any assistance, let's say 6 reasons

If I have one complaint, you have limited yourself to too few

edit on 28-2-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I have, she is an interesting case to say the least.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yea there is a lot of things. I could have done a top 20 but I didn't want it to be too long. I feel like a lot of people wont even read a full OP if its more than one post.
edit on 28-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How about NORAD's failure to act,

training exercise with an eerily accurate situation on the same day,

Larry Silverstein's insurance coverage (and financial victory to the tune of tens of billions of dollars),

the media/officials 'knowing' it was Osama Bin Laden from the getgo,

Osama Bin Laden's family members being allowed to fly out of the country right after it happened (they had to get approval for these flights from somewhere)

BBC reporting Building 7 collapse before it even happened

etc.

I believe it was allowed to happen and the tragedy was ripe for political and financial opportunities that the "higher ups" took full advantage of.

Our freedoms were very easily eroded as a result of this as well, PATRIOT Act, TSA at Airports, perhaps 9/11 was used as a justification for NSA's illegal domestic spying program?
edit on 28-2-2017 by FamCore because: added my own conjecture at the end - last 2 paragraphs after 'etc'

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Like I said twice in the OP, it isn't a full list. I welcome all top reasons people want to post.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

My take was that the government let it happen.

Let it happen/planned it. America is in bed deep with Saudi Arabia. We supply them weapons and protect them. They provide us with sleeper cells, endless wars and oil.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

My top reason why 9/11 could never be an inside job:
Trump leak scandal.

Trump's admin leaks like a sieve and he hasn't done anything NEAR as disastrous or evil as murdering 3000 of its own citizens. Even IF all the worst claims about him are true. Trump's idiotic administration has literally closed the book for me on the 9/11 is an inside job angle.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Let's not forget building 7.
That is inconceivable.

Also, look up Global hawk
edit on 28-2-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What if some of the same people behind 9/11 are the same ones behind the Trump leaks? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

What if some of the same people behind 9/11 are the same ones behind the Trump leaks? Just a thought.

I think you are check mated here buddy. It has been 16 years since 9/11. To expect the same people to be in such positions of power after all this time is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It was a question not a statement of fact. I'm not sure what I'm checkmated about. One could say those truly in power never really loose it. You could also apply your logic of Trump leaks to ANY conspiracy right? So aliens, JFK, etc. all BS?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

It was a question not a statement of fact. I'm not sure what I'm checkmated about. One could say those truly in power never really loose it. You could also apply your logic of Trump leaks to ANY conspiracy right? So aliens, JFK, etc. all BS?

Probably. If the evidence doesn't stack up then I discard the hypothesis.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Just curious, but if it was not a plane that hit the pentagon, I wonder what really happened to the plane that "supposedly" hit the pentagon? Did it crash somewhere else? Was there even a plane at all?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So, you're surprised that at the first meeting after 9/11 they didn't fully realize who was responsible? Shocking. It bother's you that the FBI wasn't pulling people out of the fire? That's kinda what EMT's and firefighters are for... who were also mysteriously on site within minutes. So weird!!! "So much money disappeared, you know what will drive all the conspiracy theorists nuts? If we tell them about on the anniversary of 9/11! I mean, give or take a day." As for the pilot training? www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I've seen a bunch of different theories for that question. I'm not sure on it. There are always more questions than answers.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Changed my mind again.

The "missing $2.3T" was first reported in March 2000.

www.gazettetimes.com...

edit on 2/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

So, you're surprised that at the first meeting after 9/11 they didn't fully realize who was responsible? Shocking.

No, I'm surprised that they were pushing so hard to invade Iraq immediatly after when the CIA said there was NO evidence he was involved.

It bother's you that the FBI wasn't pulling people out of the fire? That's kinda what EMT's and firefighters are for... who were also mysteriously on site within minutes. So weird!!!

I find it weird that within MINUETS they were confiscating video tapes instead of trying to figure out if there were going to be and try to stop possible further attacks.

So much money disappeared, you know what will drive all the conspiracy theorists nuts? If we tell them about on the anniversary of 9/11! I mean, give or take a day."

It was the day before 9/11 NOT an anniversary. This was so that no one paid attention to it. Your logic is that it was done just to mess with conspiracy theorist? Really?

As for the pilot training? www.nytimes.com...

So you think a guy who couldn't handle a tiny Cessna could fly a 757 perfectly into the pentagon at low altitude and high speed? OK, good for you.
edit on 28-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more.

-We could also add the huge coincidence of 3 steel buildings all collapsing with such speed and in the same way, one which wasn't even hit by a plane! Ignoring a simple law of physics, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." The amount of building structure, steel beam supports and concrete elevator shafts and foundation on the lower floors of the Trade Towers and building 7 which were not affected by the plane impacts, would have prevented these entire structures from a complete and free fall collapse.

-The eye-witness testimony of many early responders hearing explosions on the lower levels before the buildings fell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join