It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Love it. Star n flag

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Very well put together! A thoroughly interesting read. We are all certainly living in interesting times.

I find it quite amazing that (especially within the couple of years), if any random subject piqued my interest, there would be some kind of mention the following week. Now I am not saying I have special powers! Just, I guess, as this thread so eloquently explained, the various factions in the upper echelons had so obviously had their spidy-bots out 'n' about, gathering info on 'pop' views and then either running with it or getting the hose unravelled to put out the 'fire'.

Anyway, thanks again for all the brain-food!

edit on 26-2-2017 by Bugglesby because: Where's the flag button?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If any thread deserved to be approaching 200 flags already this morning it's this one. Where is everybody? DPWOO? Gryphon? Introvert? Reldra? Antideludvian? Maybe at Church today?

I think we have THE undisputed champion of the Mud Pit and IgnoranceIsntBlisss didn't even have to step into that particular ring to send all the B.S. and rhetoric into the big sleep.

I had thought the Mud Pit was like all of our wars since Vietnam (arguably Korea) in that, after many deaths, still no winner declared. However…we have a Champion by K.O.!!!

THANK YOU, IIB, this epic OP is put it together in a way that wiped any remaining smudges off my own glasses. It's a crystal-clear view of the greatest question and danger we face as a nation.

LeftRightMiddle, this is a wake up call. What do you REALLY care about? What do WE really care about?

We can discuss bathrooms and walls later…THIS is what we need to fight together.

Babies will live to thank us and we can actually be as moral as we pretend to be here in these threads.

edit on 26-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If any thread deserved to be approaching 200 flags already this morning it's this one. Where is everybody? DPWOO? Gryphon? Introvert? Reldra? Antideludvian? Maybe at Church today?

They very rarely touch my threads, except a couple might, if I put "SJW" in the thread title.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They very rarely touch my threads, except a couple might, if I put "SJW" in the thread title.

It's very obvious why. Hard to refute.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've starred you and would like to flag you but I don't know how.
What a piece. Brilliant. I have to agree with everything you said. The press in the UK is virtually the same, half truths, downright lies , sensational inflated stories released at the right time to hide other truths, the list goes on.
But the problem is the majority of people follow without question and act and vote accordingly. Then when they find out the truth after, it's just too late.
How can you educate the masses when they don't want to be educated?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Good point. I didn't even include some of the little tactics like how the FedGov likes to enact things that would piss people off in Friday nights, while the MSM seems to play along with the 'soft coverup' by not making a big thing out of.

Consider how the "PATRIOT Act" was passed 'on Christmas'.

And then Obama pulled the same stunt just this Christmas weekend with this new 'Ministry of Truth' Bill.
wearechange.org...

Thanks for bringing that up!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Hiya, crazyeed, just click on the Flag at the top left of the page under the Title.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is a stunning piece of work!
Awesome!!
Thank you for your tremendous and successful effort.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's like a base dance in the middle of the game with POTUS on your side. ) A few weeks and the winter mood is over.
I smell a US Spring.
Breaking! Trump Has Officially Killed The MSM/Fake News

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: The GUT

It has been explained many times why there is no point engaging with you; you throw so much muck against the wall that it is impossible to figure out where to start, and when entry is finally found you dodge and deflect.

TV news is scripted, so what? In the old days you could see the news readers holding the script in their hands. TV news does not have time to research stories in depth, and they are dependent on visuals to keep their audience, or "market," engaged. Just because they sometimes use file footage, or a correspondent reports from the safety of a studio does not mean that the basic information they are conveying is false.

The onus us on us citizens to do our own research by going to multiple sources and using critical thinking. TV news is first and foremost entertainment.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I smell a US Spring.

What color is this revolution? Black and red?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It has been explained many times why there is no point engaging with you; you throw so much muck against the wall that it is impossible to figure out where to start, and when entry is finally found you dodge and deflect.

That's called projection. What you just did there. I don't see IIB that way at all, but seems to be SOP with you.

TV news is scripted, so what? In the old days you could see the news readers holding the script in their hands.

Pardon, but your ignorance is showing. This thread isn't about scripted news. But it is very well written and sufficiently sourced. You could learn A LOT by engaging the content.

edit on 27-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Red and blue and white
Just the blue is a bit dirty so it appears black to your eyes. Nothing a little soap and water can't fix
)
Edit:
When I think about it the right answer is the color of a soap, because all three colors need a wash.
What is the color of soap?
edit on 27/2/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The onus us on us citizens to do our own research by going to multiple sources and using critical thinking. TV news is first and foremost entertainment.

I think one of the major questions asked here is why our destructive & destabilizing foreign policy doesn't change Democrat or Republican and why does the media shill for the war hawks instead of asking the hard questions about unending war in the ME?

How do you see that?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Best political thread ever on ATS.
What you have laid out is very thorough, and rarely put together in one place. Regardless of which 'side' you are on in these times, it must surely be clear that the govt's of the west and the ever more centralised MSM do NOT have the people's interests at heart.
We may argue about the required change, but can anyone really argue that change is not required?
edit on 27/2/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Very nice work, you really pulled the entire curtain back while presenting it very well.

I can only imagine how much time you put into this project. I do know how long it took me to go over it all.

I think a large majority of us here on ATS are already aware of these revelations.

It would be very beneficial if the general public, who mostly are not in the know, have a chance to read them as well.

Again, Very nice work. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

How do you see that?

Karma does not have on on/off switch. Once a foreign policy blunder is made, it is difficult to correct. We have no more business meddling in West Asia than we did meddling in Southeast Asia. Sadly, it reaches the point where one is waded in so deep in blood that it is easier to wade across than to return to the shore.* Our new President seems likely to stay the course. All he is doing now is making it impossible to explain his reasons.

*Paraphrase intentional.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yeh wow! Probably the best one I've seen. For you to have come out with such a stunning summation of what's been going down, it would appear the (perpa traitors) will be scratching their heads to find out where they have gone wrong. Because they truly have blown it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join