It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9/11 Red Flag In Brooklyn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Probably because a relative or family friend knew and the kid heard too.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Does this mean that the impact of the airliners and subsequent fires were the sole cause of the buildings collapse and destruction?

Does it mean that members of the Muslim community were aware of the supposed entire plan which included crashing high jacked airliners and controlled demolition?

I am not questioning the OPs credibility.

Nope.
Prior knowledge along with paper carpet and computers
are still unable to turn Concrete and Steel to dust.

this is a moot point.

assuming you align yourself with the official story, you may have just displayed your own bias.

foreknowledge of the events as documented here not only by myself, but PLENTY of our replying members is more than enough to forego the entire narration of the official story.

ask yourself how the child knew that, specifically, "the towers won't be standing there next week."

evidence of controlled demolition? no.

evidence that there's more to it than 2 planes hijacked by saudi terrorists crashing into the towers because they hate us for our freedom? quite possibly, yes.
edit on 26-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: facedye

These celebrators loved to see death and destruction in America and yet they also want to live here... what the actual ****

Its part of the conquest. They enjoy the freedoms and the liberal lifestyle here they wouldn't have otherwise, yet subscribe to things like Sharia Law.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Just because a bunch of people get together and tell one another what THEY BELIEVE is TRUE... does not make it fact.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Godz Enigma

even though it became a fact?

LOL.. what are you trying to say??

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godz Enigma

Just because a bunch of people get together and tell one another what THEY BELIEVE is TRUE... does not make it fact.

Exactly right! Whether those people work in the mainstream media or in the pentagon, their beliefs do not make claims to be true.

The facts, accompanied by intelligent analysis and reasonable conclusions are what's important.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi OP

I'm from Brooklyn too and heard the same story about the kid at school.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Great thread,

I will just put in my 2pc worth,

I remember reading a theory about the "Israeli" van with the motif of the twin towers burning and I also remember hearing the actual dispatch recordings of controllers to Police about members of the public calling in and they had it crossing a bridge.. This must have been near on 7 years ago I bug that lot up. Anyway the explanation that I came to understand was that of the rule/rules of the Jewish teachings of Kabbalah,

Taken from wiki as a starting resource

Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between an unchanging, eternal, and mysterious Ein Sof (infinity) and the mortal and finite universe (God's creation). While it is heavily used by some denominations, it is not a religious denomination in itself.

The premise was that if something like 9-11 was carried out with zero prior warning it would give bad Karma (Or equivalent),
The idea being the Van with the Motif was a warning of what was to come??.. I do stress I am taking this from memory and nearly a decade away from the subject and will put here for someone to research if interested.

The situation as stated by the OP is credible as I know that Mosques have a extensive worldwide network's and I am sure that a warning would have been given to some degree (If indeed the story is true) to the local Muslims or at least a select few and there is a good chance a child has overheard a convo.

Still so many theories and possibly explanations, The Mossad agents? video from NJ, The Jewish students that where given a floor of the WTC and there was a bit of noise about a photo that surfaced regarding these students and I believe there being boxes stacked up with a ID code that was linked to detonators, again not heard much about that for years so maybe another dead end but I do question how and why students where allowed to occupy a floor or at least a good portion of one in the WTC and for a suspected Art project I believe..

We seem to have a bit of a 9-11 resurgence of late and long may it continue, this is one situation I would love to get to the bottom of....

EDIT:: It seems the audio for the Mural Van is well known now,

Video of the dispatch recordings

RA
edit on 2-3-2017 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I cannot help but think of the movie The Medusa Touch in 1978, by Arnon Milchan and Peter Van Greenway. Christopher Bollyn writes about this.

Yes, Israeli fingerprints are ALL OVER the events of the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join