It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 0001391

It was a missile or a bomb which was intended to destroy the records pertaining the trillions of unaccounted for taxpayer
dollars mentioned just days prior by Donald Rumsfeld.

You are sooo far behind the curve on these topics.
Ask yourself two simple questions.

1. Why announce unaccounted for money if you knew all the evidence would be destroyed the next day ?????

2. There is always two ends to a paper trail. Just because the store is destroyed doesn't mean the shoppers receipt is destroyed too. The DOD has purchase receipts. The contractor has sales receipts. The bank has transaction receipts.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Even scientists for 9/11 Truth has proven your “classic 9/11 conspiracies” false concerning the pentagon....

Are you part of the problem to getting to the “truth”?

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
By John Wyndham - October 21, 20161937

911truth.org...

Conclusion

Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No wreckage .....??

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

Looks like aircraft wreckage

Filled 10 bins like this with aircraft debris

sites.google.com...

the "most secure" building in the Capitol.

The most "secure" building is an OFFICE BUILDING

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
It's obvious that no plane hit the Pentagon. Nor that Pennsylvania incident that was devoid of wreckage.
Planes leave tons of debris when the crash. There's no just no way around that.
There's no way a jet flew inches over that freeway, across the lawn and perfectly punched a tunnel through

It was a missile or a bomb which was intended to destroy the records pertaining the trillions of unaccounted for taxpayer

To be accurate, Rumsfeld did not announce the missing funds. A committee headed by Cynthia McKinney of Georgia was conducting hearings about those missing funds on 10 September and Rumsfeld and an assistant were deposed at that time. It was on CSPAN and I watched part of it.

If Congress knew enough about it to be having hearings, that means the missing funds were discovered at least several months earlier, because Congress is notoriously slow. Because congressional auditors were ALREADY working inside the pentagon, yes the part that was targeted, it was known probably before Bush & Rumsfeld took office.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Hhhhhhh,

So they already had offsite records of the missing money? Did you just contradict yourself?

And again, how was hitting a relatively small section of a 24 acre building going to destroy:
1) The off site backups.
2) All the various networks in the pentagon.
3) All the treasury records of money to the pentagon.
4) All the banking records of money transactions with the pentagon.
5) All the emails and financial records on computers off site from the pentagon.
6) All the documented contracts with the pentagon.
7) All the financial records housed with bases, posts, and units around the world.
8) All the off site audits concerning the pentagon.
9) All the financial records of companies that conduct business with the pentagon.
10) Financial records of those that deal with the pentagon.
11) Credit card transactions.

If the records could so easily be destroyed, why not just shred documents and bust hard drives.

If the pentagon’s sins was conducted in hard cash transfers, then there was nothing to destroy in the first place.

Your narrative totally ignores reality.

And there in only proof of a jet hitting a pentagon. If it was a missile or bomb, why was there so little of the interior of the pentagon on the lawn. Why was everything pushed towards and into the pentagon.

For a missile or bomb. Conspiracists talk about how little damage there was to the pentagon floor. How is there no crater in the pentagon floor? Why was the roof not blown off? How were pentagon windows not blown out into the lawn? Why were car windows not blown out.
edit on 14-2-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It's obvious that no plane hit the Pentagon. Nor that Pennsylvania incident that was devoid of wreckage.
There's no way a jet flew inches over that freeway, across the lawn and perfectly punched a tunnel through

If Congress knew enough about it to be having hearings, that means the missing funds were discovered at least several months earlier, because Congress is notoriously slow. Because congressional auditors were ALREADY working inside the pentagon, yes the part that was targeted, it was known probably before Bush & Rumsfeld took office.

In fact, don’t most investors gather documents of interest to scrutinize those documents away from the place and parties of interest? And those documents are complied in a report away from the place and persons of interest. I would say you just contradicted yourself........

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Newsbreak NF, this was not about "most investors" whatever on earth you mean by that bit of deflection.

This was about pentagon spending and accounting procedures, or rather, the lack thereof.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No, this is you claiming that a jet hitting the pentagon would totally erase records proving wrong doing.

Now, can you provide a rebuttal to...

In fact, don’t most investors gather documents of interest to scrutinize those documents away from the place and parties of interest? And those documents are complied in a report away from the place and persons of interest. I would say you just contradicted yourself........

You put your self in a logic hole with...

If there was an investigation, that indicates records were already collected. Subpoenaed or ordered handed over for lack of better terms. And you clearly stated it was documented funds were missing.

What was the logic in hitting the pentagon again?
edit on 17-2-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You have me confused with another. I do not think and have never said that a Boeing hit the pentagon. Indeed, because there is no evidence for it, I have long known that no airliner struck the pentagon. The FDR data provided by NTSB confirms that.

The part of the pentagon where the auditors and records were was rigged with some type of HE device. That's why so many who escaped reported the odor of cordite. That's why nobody could see any parts of a wrecked airliner or its passengers.

The mission was too important to leave it up to some clown pilot named Hanjour. It required precise placement of charges.

Mission Accomplished.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

One, all evidence points to a jet hitting the pentagon.

Two, you will not answer to they already had it documented the money was missing? And that it was part of an on going investigation with records and reports collected off side? How was a jet hitting the pentagon going to stop the investigation, and destroy off site records and audits.

The reason there was little wreckage on the lawn was the jet going 500 mph pushed into the pentagon. Not out.

Cordite? Then why was there no pentagon exploded on to the lawn. No crater in the pentagon floor. Why were windows not blown out into the lawn. How was items in the construction yard outside the pentagon pushed towards the pentagon, and not away.

Conspirits basing their arguments on bad logic and pseudoscience killed the truth movement.

911truth.org...

Conclusion

Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement.

edit on 17-2-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I agree.

I thought that plane crashing in France against the side of the mountain was quite informative re; debris size and what was left over.

Same dynamic regarding crashing at near full speed, and right into solid object on ground. Lots of big plane debris left around.

Very little plane debris in any of the sites. They did all they could to limit evidence left around to be evaluated. The steel was on Chinese boats before the anthrax letters even went out, which might well have served the purpose of getting everyone's mind off of the smoldering debris.

I never got a straight answer as to why the debris in NYC was so hot as to stay hot 8 weeks later, and yet the Pentagon was different.

And, no matter what the professional debunkers here say - the ones paid to monitor these sites and shame people who ask questions as "Gaining off the lives of people killed" (as if I gain something by asking questions) those here paid to monitor new arguments and stomp them out, they have never given me a satisfactory answer as to why all those "Drills" just happened to be occurring that day, the fighter planes, NORAD, the FAA, etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Guess what the plane went into the building , unlike the mountain compare like with like so not the same dynamic as you claim.

"Most of the wreckage was in very small pieces and most was carried out in drywall buckets. Some was large enough to identify -- including the tail number on the aircraft. I don't think there's any doubt about what it was and who owned it." (From a letter by an employee of the Pentagon)

"DC Matthew" wrote about his work inside the Pentagon: "After about 15 minutes shoveling up chunks of carpet and brick, I found a piece of circuit board, and a chunk of the plane. When I say a chunk of it, I mean a piece that was about 3 oz of twisted aluminum. The biggest piece I've seen so far is about the size of a refrigerator."

Lt. Kevin Schaeffer from the Navy Command Center recalled that "on a service road that circled the Pentagon between the B and C rings, a chunk of the 757's nose cone and front landing gear lay on the pavement a few feet away, resting against the B Ring wall."

The plane parts hit many obstacles not one then blown away, some people on here never consider differences when comparing events then jump to conclusions.

The above statements have been posted on here many times.

edit on 19-2-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You agree on what evidence?

There is every indication a large commercial jet hit the pentagon.

People that ignore the only credible explanation for the pentagon is a large jet impact and the people that ignore the scores of witnesses that attest to a large jet impact killed the truth movement.

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact
First Published January, 2011. Version 3, April 2016.
By John D. Wyndham (PhD, Physics)
www.scientistsfor911truth.org...

Addendum to the Paper Refuting the Pentagon Flyover Hypothesis
By Frank Legge | Dec 27, 2011 | Essays, US | 67 |
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon
Frank Legge, (B.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D.) and Warren Stutt, ( B.Sc.(Hons.) Comp. Sci.) January 2011
www.journalof911studies.com...

911truth.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Same dynamic regarding crashing at near full speed, and right into solid object on ground. Lots of big plane debris left around.

SO how many planes crashes you been too ...??

After going over site of plane crash marking human remains did not see any "Large pieces" as you put it

Biggest piece we found was 2 x 3 ft section of tail fin

Lot of variable involved : speed, angle of impact, type of ground, etc

German Wings flight hit side of mountain - angle of impact was more of a side swipe as plane slid along side of slope
rather than directly hitting

They did all they could to limit evidence left around to be evaluated. The steel was on Chinese boats before the anthrax letters even went out, which might well have served the purpose of getting everyone's mind off of the smoldering debris.

WRONG

All debris was carted to Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island where it was sorted and cataloged

Steel pieces of interest on investigators were saved. Some other pieces saved for monuments

Rest was scrapped after all evidence value was exhausted.....

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I am sorry I missed this.

All I have to say is you are 100% wrong in that much of that steel was shipped off to China long before it was really investigated. They had the "recycle in China" thing arranged in the first week. It may have gone to NJ first, and from there straight onto a boat. You can talk all you want about "investigating it" in NJ but it didn't happen. A real investigation would've taken years, much of it was gone long before then.

As for plane crashes, I seriously doubt you've walked through plane crashes here. Anyone can claim anything on the net. But, if you have, great. Did you walk through these? As for me, I can simply see on TV - plane crashes straight into a mountain and giant plane pieces are everywhere. Plane goes straight into the ground in Colorado Springs, same thing, plane pieces everywhere. Even the coroner on the scene said it shocked him there were no bodies anywhere.

I am NOT fully "truther" in anything. I AM 100% convinced that this was as shoddy an investigation as they could possibly get away with.

And I don't buy for one second that the engines were mostly destroyed against the building and yet somehow, just so LUCKILY an FBI agent found the passport sitting on the ground, and it belongs to a terrorist. Yeah, ok. Of all the things about 9-11 that stink to high hell, that aspect and all the money traded beforehand (maybe that's why the investigation classified the Saudi portion?) are the parts that make me shake my head.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

How were the engines destroyed against the building(s) there are images on the net, even with the B25 crash into the Empire State Building this happened.

While the 78th and 79th floors bore the brunt of the damage, one of the B-25's engines fell down an elevator shaft and set off a major fire in the basement. The other engine hurtled across the building and tore through seven walls before emerging from the 33rd Street side of the tower. The debris crashed through the roof of a thirteen-story building across the street where another fire erupted. Other heavy wreckage, including the landing gear, also caused damage to the Empire State and nearby buildings while Stan Lomax reportedly saw part of a wing catapulting towards Madison Avenue.

Not open plan like the towers yet an engine made it clean through and out the other side.

The body of the Navy hitch-hiker Albert Perna was found two days after the crash at the bottom of an elevator shaft

Now if we had the internet back then how many conspiracy theories would his body have generated

The ESB has thick steel beams supporting the floors and thicker concrete floors than the Towers yet look at the damage from a plane weighing only 16 tons and doing less than 275 mph.

As for the comment re the passports other documents survived as well and strange things can happen during fires and explosions I mean would you expect a timber beam to survive a fire better than steel beams.

Never assume how something should be until you know all the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

OK Numb Nutz

Steel recycled to China ...??

www.youtube.com...

Video shows steel from WTC Fresh Kill Landfill where it was taken to be sorted and catalog

Some was shipped away

Engineers are checking serial numbers off each piece to determine at what point it came from in the WTC complex
Look at 45:00 into video - have engineers spray painting steel "KEEP" now why would they do that ...??

As for plane crashes, I seriously doubt you've walked through plane crashes here.

YOU CALLING ME A LIAR, FREAK ........

Been member of fire department for 30 years

Plane (Lear 35 A) crashed 1/2 mile from me - after putting out fuel fire, waited for daylight

We went over site with sticks with flags on them to mark out human remains for the coroner to recover

Clown - Ever see bunch of people ground into small pieces of meat .... ?? AKA HUMAN HAMBURGER....

Only recognizable parts were 1/2 of torso, hand minus fingers and several amputated fingers .....

So your experience in plane crashes is watching them om TV ?????

Here is account of crash from NY Times

www.nytimes.com...

Body parts ......

We're dealing with body parts, not bodies,'' Chief Joseph Ranney said.

Aircraft debris in small pieces

Airplane parts were scattered in small pieces throughout the site on Garrett Mountain

Parts scatter about .....

At the site, at Rifle Camp Road and Washington Drive near the Great Notch Reservoir, Federal, police and fire investigators sifted through the remains. The parts of the plane were scattered beneath trees, shrubs and rocks, and the smell of jet fuel permeated the air. The residents of nearby homes and the condomnium complex said the explosion rattled their homes and the flames lighted the early morning sky.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Please save your facts.
Conspiracies run on faith.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

How true! In this case, faith in government, faith in media, both of which are proven liars.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: samkent

How true! In this case, faith in government, faith in media, both of which are proven liars.

Unless Dan Rather said it looked like a CD. I am glad you cleared up he is a liar.

By the way, I think Dan Rather’s actual phase was reminiscent of a building deliberately destroyed. He never said looks like a CD....

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

join