It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Divulges U.S. Policy & Intel Secrets to Russian Prankster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE, or is it?

Sen. John McCain divulged insider Intel on U.S. secret policy to a Russian comedian posing as Ukraine Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman.
The duped Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee even coached the phone-prankster-posing Prime Minister on joining NATO.
This audio recording of the phone call is absolutely incredible.

VIDEO: John McCain Divulges U.S. Policy & Intel Secrets to Russian Prankster Posing as Ukraine Prime Minister; Incredible Breach

I wonder if Senator McCain holds himself to the same standards as those he imposed upon General Flynn? Will he resign and demand an investigation against his careless actions?

Does Russia even need the KGB when they can just hire pranksters to get information from US elected officials?

I would say President Trump needs to look seriously into crimes Senator McCain has committed.

Like this one with him and Graham in Ukraine provoking them to go on the offensive against Putin. Somehow General Flynn's mistake is very mild compared to the evidence of wrong doing and subversion of Senator McCain?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
John McCain is an idiot-always has been.
Since when does spending the war in a prison camp qualiify for being a US Senator? bought and paid for-incompetence.

Anyone listening?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Now if they will prosecute and remove the neocon from office the world will be a safer place..IMO

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So the canary sings it's song again ...... unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So since he doesn't drink the Trump koolaid now McCain is an evil traitor. You sycophants give me a belly laugh. The jokes on you, you don't make enough money to get any benefit from Trump. You'll see

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
So since he doesn't drink the Trump koolaid now McCain is an evil traitor. You sycophants give me a belly laugh. The jokes on you, you don't make enough money to get any benefit from Trump. You'll see

Never did like him! Just because I am more Conservative leaning than Progressive, doesn't mean I act a fool and tow the Party line like some people. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

What's your point?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well the Russians were off shore trying to find out what was going on but probably couldn't get what they wanted .They figured that they had to call in the comie team to get the job done .Unbelievable ? No very believable and no joke .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Since when does spending the war in a prison camp qualiify for being a US Senator? bought and paid for-incompetence.

Anyone listening?

I am. His crimes against humanity qualified him to be senator, i.e., dropping bombs on mud huts in Vietnam.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think this country has forgotten or tried to forget the Viet Nam War. Now we are the idiots in the Middle East who are now invading our country.

And we still have this idiot in office? From an embarrassing blight on our history-a loser? He's gotta go-hope Americans can start to wake up. This is a new global world-retire John; and be grateful.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I think this country has forgotten or tried to forget the Viet Nam War.

I am part of the generation that endured it. Its my goto comparison for the current cycle of endless war.

McCain is one of the reasons we find ourselves in another cycle of endless war. His,"bomb bomb Iran" meme is disgusting.
You're right he's a dinosaur from a bygone era, a career warmonger and a politician, insanity squared.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This kind of scares me...

Everyone is flipping out over Flynn talking to a Russian ambassador 3 weeks before Trump is sworn in... now we seem to have a lot of people willing to divulge Classified information to reporters or to someone claiming to be a politician for another country...

Anyone taken the next step and gone... Mmm I wonder how many spies are hitting up every single person that works in the white house right now, how much intel is going to be leaked in the rush to try and get trump...

On topic., this dinosaur needs to go away for good, he should be hit from all sides over this flub... but I expect nothing to happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He is the US Pitbull in congress for the globalist's geographical and resource control thru the use of the US military and NATO. He could care less about the lives of the soldiers who die from his hunger to feed the military industrial machine.

I grew up in the Viet Nam era as well. Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
McCain and Graham are such warmongering tools. Is it any surprise that they have happily taken money from Soros?
It's my opinion that they are so vehemently against Putin and Russia because of their ties to Soros. Soros would love to see Putin removed from power.
I have always had Republican leanings but in 2008, I voted for Obama over that clown and Palin after voting for Ron Paul in the primaries.
McCain is the poster boy for having term limits in the Senate.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Good to see, that intellectual honesty.

It would be nice to see more of that, rather than the usual Trump/Borg collective response of automatic denial, accusation, and ineffectual flailing of that nature.

On the subject of McCain, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Time to get the herb rub and the baster out, because his goose should be as cooked as Flynn's.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The Congressional Research Service recently soberly opined that the cost of keeping one U.S. soldier in Afghanistan was approximately $3.9 million a year. It seems untenable to keep doing this forever and at some point, we are going to have to think about bringing our troops home and letting the chips fall where they may. They don’t call it the graveyard of empires for nothing.”

-Kevin Hulbert, former CIA station chief

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

McCain proved his incompetence and bad judgement when he selected Sarah the Dolt to run as his VP candidate in 2008. Part of the reason Obama was elected was because he was the lesser of two evils. Having a completely empty-headed VP ready to succeed and an old President was too much for many voters.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The lesson to take away here:

They ALL do it. Everyone brokers power and fosters foreign relationships to help mill up additional power which can be brokered.

Flynn was correctly fired for setting up an egg on the face situation through his poor communication/lies to Pence. Any talk of the Logan Act is just the vindictive nature of the party of love and light.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There is also one from a few days ago where they got Maxine Waters.

Russian phone pranksters with Maxine Waters

The Russians (or any other country) don't need hackers, our own representatives will freely give them information. Just a plain bunch of idiots!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Anyone listening?
He almost sank the carrier Forrestal in 1967. I view him as a combination of a Stockholm syndrome victim and a Manchurian Candidate. Its sad to see him like this now.( He probably gets a lot of calls from Nigeria)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE, or is it?

I realize your concern but I went through that same concern back in the Korean Police Action period being USAF. I heard reports all over the map on this McCain, son of the Admiral, being known as the crown prince as a POW snitch. I could not believe why this guy was not shot as a traitor but then papa took care of his boy and the Koreans gave this guy special privileges for well over four years. He has not changed a bit. He always was a traitor and never had loyalty to anyone except McCain. In fact he and his screwy buddy Graham are on the George Soros bankroll and hardly a word about that. McCain's whole life has been back stabbing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join