It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community!”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: Gryphon66

"If you're subtly suggesting that I'm a shill ... I have to tell you, that's been done to death."

.....apparently unsuccessfully.

Ooookay then.

Best

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So we're talking about a theoretical group with no real evidence to confirm its existence

There's no theoretical group.

The only group in America that has the same political boundaries as the government, but has its own "Constitution" is that group everybody knows as the Freemasons.

To clarify, you are stating that the Freemasons are "the Deep State"?

Yup!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Sounds like the intelligent community swamp is still filled to the brim.

Let President Trump get it drained stat!

Why does he have more open spots in his cabinet?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
What we’re witnessing take place is an internal war between new and preexisting power structures. The CIA/NSA has long pulled the strings behind the curtain of Democracy, both setting up and tearing down governments at will, using whatever means necessary. In the past, Kucinich has stated: “Either you choose the Constitution or the NSA. You can’t have both,” which I believe to be true.

“Whether you’re for Trump or against Trump, the White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community, which are trying to elevate tensions between Russia and the US! At the bottom of that is money & an agenda to cash-in on conflict! There’s a game going on inside the intelligence community where there are those who want to separate the US from Russia in a way that would re-ignite the cold war…Wake up America!”

The Constitution has been under attack for centuries or at least ignored by government elitists that put their own agendas ahead of what's right for Americans. The tools that the intelligence community have at their disposal, combined with local efforts, now make it impossible for Democracy to operate in the way it was intended to. This time around, they're not being shy about letting the president (and public), know who ultimately makes the decisions for America.

Another good thread. I have the nagging suspicion that the antagonists are cooking it up but the post may very well be true.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Imagine being the President of the United States, and not being able to trust the content of your daily intelligence briefings, due to butt-hurt traitors providing some of the briefing's content.
edit on 2/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Imagine being the President of the United States, and not being able to trust the content of your daily intelligence briefings, due to butt-hurt traitors providing some of the briefing's content.

Imagine being the President of the United States, and not being able to interpret the content of your daily intelligence briefings due to your attention span being comparable to that of a six year old.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So we're talking about a theoretical group with no real evidence to confirm its existence

There's no theoretical group.

The only group in America that has the same political boundaries as the government, but has its own "Constitution" is that group everybody knows as the Freemasons.

To clarify, you are stating that the Freemasons are "the Deep State"?

Yup!

you are very confused. Education is not a hard thing to gain, but you have to look in the right places for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yet you still haven't provided any proof. Providing nothing does not make something real.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good OP.

I agree Rand Paul told Trump to beware the shadow government. Looks like he is getting a taste of them now. The intelligence agencies do what they want and answer to no one, they pull strings behind the scenes. What is really going on we can only see the surface.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Yet you still haven't provided any proof. Providing nothing does not make something real.

I could provide the proof. But, you probably couldn't understand it.

It's like trying to prove that the 3-dimensional vesica piscis is 5/16 of the sphere to someone who doesn't understand calculus.

So, what I will do, is tell you where you can find the proof. That way, if you can understand the arcane knowledge, you'll find and see the proof for yourself.

The Freemason signature is encrypted in the U.S. Constitution in article V.

There you will find the "Compass and the Square" symbolism, encoded in numerical format.

If you can understand what is secretly hidden there, you'll have your proof, that the Freemasons are the "deep state."

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

and yet, when you grow up and do the real research, you find that the power structure of the Masonic organization is set up in such a way that makes all of that impossible and for just that reason. But we only let good men join, so you will have to take my word on that sport.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and yet, when you grow up and do the real research, you find that the power structure of the Masonic organization is set up in such a way that makes all of that impossible and for just that reason. But we only let good men join, so you will have to take my word on that sport.

Take the word of someone on the interwebs? When we can't even believe the MSM.....

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But we only let good men join, so you will have to take my word on that sport.

Yes, I know you only let good men join.

But, I don't consider Freemason Anders Breivik a "good man."

The problem is that Freemasons have their own definition of the "good man."

And each lodge uses their "black ball" to ensure only their definition of the "good man" can become a member there.

That "black ball" ensures the brothers can sit in harmony, without disputes and disagreements among themselves, in the lodge. That all members of a particular lodge are "on the same page."

That naturally leads to a bifurcation of "goodness" into the "dark" and the "light".

The checkered floor of the Freemason lodge has no "grey squares".

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I'm still not sure that Trump isn't suffering from early onset dementia.
Although even a monkey could see that certain factions within the intelligence community would rather have nothing to do with him.
He cannot even control the proper application of his fake tan.

Even if he had the IQ to plan these things out. There was no way for him to know what he is up against. So No

edit on AMThursday07America/Chicago2V2017020728 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

When he's applying his bronzer in the morning and he gets near the hairline, "what was I doing?"
He seems to have a very hard time understanding that he is not a lord of the people, but a servant. If he doesn't like the intelligence briefings "We are going with the Alternative Facts"

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why does Trump believe his billionaire friend Steve Feinberg is a good choice to "review" the intelligence agencies of our country? What expertise does he have?

From the article:

One former official, who speaks regularly to current senior officials, called Feinberg's expected role an "extra-constitutional process," and said Trump believes the intelligence community "needs to be threshed and cleaned and bent to the will of the executive."

edit on 2/16/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just wondering why someone as high and mighty as a Freemason would try to demean someone by calling them sport at the end of a statement.
Get what I mean sport.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I'm still not sure that Trump isn't suffering from early onset dementia.
Although even a monkey could see that certain factions within the intelligence community would rather have nothing to do with him.
He cannot even control the proper application of his fake tan.

Even if he had the IQ to plan these things out. There was no way for him to know what he is up against. So No

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." - Sun Tzu

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But we only let good men join, so you will have to take my word on that sport.

Yes, I know you only let good men join.

But, I don't consider Freemason Anders Breivik a "good man."

The problem is that Freemasons have their own definition of the "good man."

And each lodge uses their "black ball" to ensure only their definition of the "good man" can become a member there.

That "black ball" ensures the brothers can sit in harmony, without disputes and disagreements among themselves, in the lodge. That all members of a particular lodge are "on the same page."

That naturally leads to a bifurcation of "goodness" into the "dark" and the "light".

The checkered floor of the Freemason lodge has no "grey squares".

every so often a good liar gets in. It's the exception, not the rule. But you find this once you become a mason and you meet other masons. Which is the only way to truly know what masonry is about and what we actually control.
And it's a black cube, not a ball.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: network dude

Just wondering why someone as high and mighty as a Freemason would try to demean someone by calling them sport at the end of a statement.
Get what I mean sport.

well spanky, I sure don't consider myself any higher or mightier than anyone else here, I just happen to have specific knowledge about freemasonry being a member. And being the ass I am, I enjoy calling out bull# when I see it. And sometimes I call folks by names that make me smile. Get it spanky?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join