It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terror - Religious Bias & Media Manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wanted to start a fresh new Thread with this - I have put a lot of thought into it - it is VERY REAL for me!

The thing that seems to be most disturbing to me is this: In our current "Global War on Terrorism" it seems as if it has broken up into "Christian Democracies" vs. "Moslem Dictatorships". This all has an eerie feel - like the Crusades have started again in the 20th/21st Century! The problem is this OK - the ROOT of both the Christian & Islamic Religions is JUDAISM. You CANNOT get to or Conceptually Understand the New Testament & the Koran Without the Old Testament. I assumed after all of this Violence broke out in 2000 - that eventually you would see some prominent American Jews & Rabbis come out & state that Judaism has a connection to BOTH Christianity & Islam & that the Purpose of Religion & Spirituality was to Get Closer to God - it is not an excuse for WAR & MURDER & Vile Terrorism!

The only thing is that I cannot recall this happening Not once! I Have been paying VERY Close attention to the U.S. Media since DAY 1 of 9/11 - it is always US (i.e. U.S.A. & European) "CHRISTIANS" vs. all of those "Evil" ARAB MOSLEMS (i.e. automatically = Terrorist). Nothing Negative is EVER said about the Modern State of Israel. Here in America the situation is definitely being taken advantage of within the Media - I see OBVIOUS Manipulation & BIAS - Conveniently timed Jesus Movie & ALL! I can understand why the "Zionist" label has emerged once again - that is sure what it looks like!

The recent U.S. ELECTION was a PRIME EXAMPLE of this! Politicians like Bush certainly take Advantage of this! Although I am sure that Bush has lots of other things to do than Pray all day long & lots of other stuff on his Mind other than Religion - you can not deny that Religion & Ignorance & Media are being used as Tools! They are taking Advantage of these things!

Why Haven't the Jews come out & made any Statement - not just over the Events that took Place over the last 5 years - but over the last 2000 Years Since the Crucifixion? Did they really think that a Symbol such as the Cross would go un-noticed? The only thing that I can come up with is that they honestly think that they could remain silent & MANIPULATE & use Christians - which they see as NAIVE TOOLS! Well I have news for them - There are PLENTY of Sophisticated Christians!

Not all Christians are Nazi Murders you know - to think that is INSULTING! You can be a CHRISTIAN WITHOUT being an Ignorant Nazi Hate Monger! I for one RESENT the "Anti-Semitic" charge that gets slapped onto Christians & Pagans (The Swastik is a Symbol used in the Hindu & Buddhist Religions BTW - it is a SOLAR SYMBOL) that are simply & Peacefully Practicing their Religious Beliefs!

On the other Hand I believe that most Jewish & Islamic People are Good People & that everything can be solved via Communications. I just wish that they would get BETTER PR! Language has a Deeper Connection to Religion & Civilization – Race & Color are only Skin Deep after all! We are all just Human People! I just had to Vent that out - Thanks for listening!

Responses? Discussion anyone?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

join