It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
If she was 300lbs and looked like an old hag would this get the same attention? Just curious

Then even better. Doing the right thing makes anyone beautiful.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
If she was 300lbs and looked like an old hag would this get the same attention? Just curious

Then even better. Doing the right thing makes anyone beautiful.

No doubt about that, but you know...the media.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I looked up the .ws code for the source of the OP

.ws
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SamoaNIC (Computer Services Ltd. Samoa)
Sponsor Government of Samoa
Entities connected with  Samo
Not used much inside Samoa, popular for domain hacks

Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Samoa. It is administered by SamoaNIC, for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Samoa.
The .ws domain is an abbreviation for "Western Samoa", which was the nation's official name in the 1970s when two-letter country codes were standardized. While there are no geographic restrictions on registration of most second-level .ws domains, .org.ws, .gov.ws, and .edu .ws registration is restricted....

odd that a western samoa media source was the publisher of the story in this thread

odd indeed..... something smells fishy
edit on th28148674808810342017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

She deserves a ride in the parade with the N.E. Patriots, and a visit to the White House too!

You would insult her by equating her with a bunch of football players?

Well.. 6 of them are boycotting the customary honors at the White House, due to Donald Trump being President. She can take their place.

Again, with a bunch of people who play with balls for a living and contribute nothing of value to society; entertainers, the bread and circus for the people.
She should be honored along side people like Tom Brady, and Bill Belichik?

Sigh.. you're right. That would be an insult to this hero sniper. What does she deserve? Shall we petition President Trump to have her brought here for a HERO's WELCOME?

link   

First of all....... where the hell did they get the pro-islam leftist BS?!?!

Denmark has been run by right wing psychopaths since june 2015. Our so-called democracy is now governed by politicians who either are racist or who are elitist middle and lower class haters.

About the jail time.

She is being charged with having left the country during a travel ban. We can't likely say that we only want to ban travel for people who goes to fight for ISIS and let people who fight for Peshmerga go down there.... have you any idea how easy it would be for someone to lie and go under false pretences?

You can't just ban one group.... ban them all. SO while it is completely commendable what she did, she was breaking the law and of course have to deal with that.

Law is law... you can't bend it. I'm sick and tired of people constantly trying to make the law only apply to them in cases where they like the outcome.

So... hype BS from that website. She's back in DK and studying / working while waiting for the next court session in june 2017.

link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I looked up the .ws code for the source of the OP

.ws
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SamoaNIC (Computer Services Ltd. Samoa)
Sponsor Government of Samoa
Entities connected with  Samo
Not used much inside Samoa, popular for domain hacks

Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Samoa. It is administered by SamoaNIC, for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Samoa.
The .ws domain is an abbreviation for "Western Samoa", which was the nation's official name in the 1970s when two-letter country codes were standardized. While there are no geographic restrictions on registration of most second-level .ws domains, .org.ws, .gov.ws, and .edu.ws registration is restricted.

odd that a western samoa media source was the publisher of the story in this thread

odd indeed..... something smells fishy

What? OK... how about this... Google Joanna Palani.

Choose your source... there are a dozens.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

She can stay at my place!

I'll sponsor her.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Sorry, just took the title of the article. I am just posting data from the stories. If she is to be believed, then people in high places are giving her hell. Doesn't sound like she is "working and going to school" as you are stating.

www.theguardian.com...

“It’s very difficult for me, as there many people who are against me still in Copenhagen – some IS people. It’s hard for me to get a job as PET have been calling employers telling them I am a threat to national security, so it doesn’t seem like anyone is on my side.”

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sitting in a closed room at a secret location in the heart of Copenhagen, she told MailOnline: 'I was threatened in the street last month by a Danish Muslim convert who I know has fought in Syria and last year I was attacked by four Islamist men.

'There's a $1 million reward on my head. It is possible for me to be captured and killed in these circumstances that I find myself in here in Denmark.'

edit on 10-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

First of all....... where the hell did they get the pro-islam leftist BS?!?!

Denmark has been run by right wing psychopaths since june 2015. Our so-called democracy is now governed by politicians who either are racist or who are elitist middle and lower class haters.

About the jail time.

She is being charged with having left the country during a travel ban. We can't likely say that we only want to ban travel for people who goes to fight for ISIS and let people who fight for Peshmerga go down there.... have you any idea how easy it would be for someone to lie and go under false pretences?

You can't just ban one group.... ban them all. SO while it is completely commendable what she did, she was breaking the law and of course have to deal with that.

Law is law... you can't bend it. I'm sick and tired of people constantly trying to make the law only apply to them in cases where they like the outcome.

So... hype BS from that website. She's back in DK and studying / working while waiting for the next court session in june 2017.

Excellent post. Unfortunately, it will be ignored by those who only see the world through liberal-hating glasses. Through a glass darkly.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yet another example of the deranged Leftist mentality.
She should have been given a hero's welcome when she got back home.
Liberalism is 100% a mental illness.

It didn't use to be an illness.

But today's liberals progressed too quickly for their own good. Now, like a business that isn't prepared for an explosion of growth, they find themselves lost and bankrupt.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thor and all the boys must now preside over some other reality now that one woman of Iranian-Kurdish descent = 50 euro weenies

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, no. What you actually said was

The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there. But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

So...my point remains. "I'd love to go over there and use my terrorist hunting permit but uh...I got stuff to do so I can't!"

Mmmkay.

Mmmkay.
Yeah it would be a tough thing to do without any help getting all my guns on multiple commercial airline flights to get there. Maybe if I told them my intentions, they would give me a pass eh?
If you have any CIA contacts, they could point me in the right direction on how to do it?
So while I wait for you to check on that, I will go to work everyday and spend my downtime calling out the rampant Leftist ideology here on ATS.
I am just a keyboard warrior until the the shi* hits the fan here in the US. Lol

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think she's full of #.... with all due respect for her fighting, but you have to be pretty damn stupid not only to drop out of college but also do it to ignore a travel ban to go fight.

She should get her priorities straight at that age.... get a damn education, instead of playing war.

To me she embellishes all that is unallignable with the west.

We should leave the middle east completely alone and let them battle it out over interpretations of a fictitous book.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It blows my mind that people keep believing misleading stories just because it plays to their biases. Then these same people scream at the top of their lungs, complaining about fake news.

This woman is a hero. She is an awesome human being. Who was walking the walk instead of talking the talk. She is amazing. If I was in charge of Denmark. I would giver her a medal.

But I am not. Denmark has a right leaning government. She is in jail because of a travel ban that was passed by said right leaning government. So what does this have to do with liberals.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I recall seeing MSM video snips of AQ or ISIS foot soldiers/fighters staying behind sand dunes/walls/sandbags & with arms over their heads they fire their auto weapons in the direction of the opposition soldiers

hardly presenting themselves as any part-of-a-target

just how did this volunteer 'sniper' get credit for '100' ISIS kills...

with the .ws code for that police publication... I think this is a made-up story, so as to motivate more men to volunteer or become soldiers-of-fortune contractors themselves

despite the put-down of the content of my earlier post,

originally posted by: infolurker

Here's Why....

I suspect TPTB in the fake news arena are creating a fake-news heroine to eventually unwind as a 'fake-news' item used to excite the Alt-Media supporters

the object is for the Soros & other Moguls of MSM want to discredit the Alt-Media sources as being just as manipulative as CNN-MSNBC-FOX-CBS/ABC/NBC all of the News fabricators who have been previously exposed

they can't redeem their misinformation which is propaganda to promote their false zeitgeist BUT the corrupt MSM can muddy the waters of Alt-News sources like Info-Wars-Drudge-ShadoeStats...etc et-al

by putting out a wolf in sheep clothing article that gets all the anti-globalists in a tizzy...that itself turns out to be Fake-News

edit on th28148675072010182017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

I think she's full of #.... with all due respect for her fighting, but you have to be pretty damn stupid not only to drop out of college but also do it to ignore a travel ban to go fight.

She should get her priorities straight at that age.... get a damn education, instead of playing war.

To me she embellishes all that is unallignable with the west.

We should leave the middle east completely alone and let them battle it out over interpretations of a fictitous book.

Ummm... it happens... Pat Tillman gave up millions to join the army.

www.biography.com...

Drafted to the NFL

Tillman was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the 1998 National Football League (NFL) draft. Over time, he earned his place as a starting player and set a new team record for the number of tackles in 2000. Loyal to his team, Tillman turned down a lucrative contract with the St. Louis Rams to stay with the Cardinals in 2001.
Joining the Army

When the United States' invaded Afghanistan, Tillman decided to put his professional career on hold in order to join the U.S. military. "Sports embodied many of the qualities I deem meaningful," he said in 2002. "However, these last few years, and especially after recent events, I've come to appreciate just how shallow and insignificant my role is . . . It's no longer important."

After finishing the 2001 season, he planned on enlisting in the U.S. Army with his younger brother, Kevin. His decision to leave the sport to join the military garnered a lot of media attention; some had a hard time believing that Tillman would give up all of the perks of being a professional athlete in order to fight for his country. Yet Tillman turned down a three-year, $3.6 million contract with the Cardinals to enlist. Before starting his military service, Tillman married his high school girlfriend Marie.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No more made up than the stories of Western victories Al Bagdhadi has been killed what about 6 times so far,I saw what a determined US military could do in Gulf War 1 if they wanted to they could wrap these clowns up in a week.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yet another example of the deranged Leftist mentality.
She should have been given a hero's welcome when she got back home.
Liberalism is 100% a mental illness.

There is something definitely wrong, maybe they are possessed.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I recall seeing MSM video snips of AQ or ISIS foot soldiers/fighters staying behind sand dunes/walls/sandbags & with arms over their heads they fire their auto weapons in the direction of the opposition soldiers

hardly presenting themselves as any part-of-a-target

just how did this volunteer 'sniper' get credit for '100' ISIS kills...

with the .ws code for that police publication... I think this is a made-up story, so as to motivate more men to volunteer or become soldiers-of-fortune contractors themselves

Try watching non-MSM clips of ISIS in combat, plenty of them get popped.

It's also fairly often pretty entertaining.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This lady is the only type of refugee the USA should welcome into our nation. She represents everything we were founded on and I'd love to see her leave Europe and take up citizenship in a sane country that still has a majority who celebrate taking a stand against insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join