It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Forced To Evacuate Iraq After Telling The Chilling Truth About Trump’s Travel Ban

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Good thing he made it back safe and sound to the comforting wood paneling of his mom's basement.

Something tells me that this guy would live in whoever's basement he wanted to. Including yours.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: buster2010
An American walking down the street of a nation that we bombed to hell and back might be killed while walking down the street. What a shock. Just more fear the Muslim propaganda. It should work well with the simple minded.

Hmmm... So, you agree that the common, regular people from this particular nation will kill you as an American if they get the chance and have no problem allowing these same people into the continental United States?

Do you see how crazy that sounds?

That is about as good an explanation that I have seen.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ill informed people will react ...I think that this misunderstanding of what Trumps EO is really about can be blamed on the politicians ,MSM and other pundents . Let me tell that marine that it is so bad even in America that if Trump was to just walk out into the public that he would be taken ,tortured ,and probably beheaded because of the sheer spin others have put on it . That is all I have to say other then its really a sad situation .

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I know that guy!

He was one of my Drill Instructors...small world.

He makes a good point though. These people are not our friends and they do not have America's interests at heart. And they shouldn't since we haven't done them any favors. But on the same note, allowing unchecked immigration without proper background checks is just stupid.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The guy is a self centered moron.

So being concerned for you life makes you a self centered moron? Yeah that sounds about right. You know, I think you should go out and protest that sort of thing. I mean I know I am tired of all these people, who's lives are in danger, speaking up about it. They should just keep their mouths shut.

I am trying to see how you are using logic and reasoning, but I am afraid I have failed. You can't get blood from a turnip I guess.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Good thing he made it back safe and sound to the comforting wood paneling of his mom's basement.

Did you watch the video?

Do you actually believe that video was shot in *any* basement in the United States?

I'm hoping this was sarcasm and you were kidding.

If not - you simply solidify the fact that armchair tough guys like you add *nothing* to the discussion and probably not much else to anything else that matters.

Good thing for you that there are guys like him and others still serving that will protect you anyway when the sh#t gets real.

link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

so you admit that someone from a country the US has bombed/invaded is likely to hate american people.

I admit people from countries the US has destroyed may hate America but that does not mean you ban the people in that country from visiting America. For many reasons: one that the US is still fighting an ISIS insurgence with allied Iraqis. Two, not one attack has been traced to any of these countries.

If you declare war on a nation one naturally is going to be weary of letting people from that country in.

That's proof that the US has secretly declared war on these countries, according to Trump.

Read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

The guy is a self centered moron.

So being concerned for you life makes you a self centered moron? Yeah that sounds about right. You know, I think you should go out and protest that sort of thing. I mean I know I am tired of all these people, who's lives are in danger, speaking up about it. They should just keep their mouths shut.

I am trying to see how you are using logic and reasoning, but I am afraid I have failed. You can't get blood from a turnip I guess.

He’s a moron for suggesting Iraqis are natural enemies of America and not a victim of American aggression something you seem to forget yourself.

Would an American have issues walking around amongst the Iraqi society before the American Invasion?

No!

edit on 9-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by Lughnasadh removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Riffrafter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Yup bore a strong resemblance to the trailers I stayed in... wasnt in Iraq but I imagine the basic setup is the same the world over for a FOL.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Would an American have issues walking around amongst the Iraqi society before the American Invasion?

No!

[sigh].

Talk about missing the point.

Even if you were correct, that doesn't matter at all to this discussion.

Let me help you out here - what matters is that people that want to kill Americans for *any* reason should never be allowed to enter our country. Never.

Unless they can all stay at your house...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If the guy could have explained to the other guys the issues better they might have seen the point of Trumps EO . He could have said "So a person living in Iraq who is willing to kill you and me wants to go to America to kill Americans over there is OK ? The same Iraqi person we are trying to kill here ? Are you OK with that ? What Trump did was stop the flow of the bad guys while he fixes the vetting system so the bad guys don't get in back home ." But because of the lack of clarity and the spin that has been put on it we have these mind sets ...that is all this is .

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

He’s a moron for suggesting Iraqis are natural enemies of America and not a victim of American aggression something you seem to forget yourself.

Victim? Do you know what war is? Everyone in a war is the victim.

Yes they would be. Their own citizens were petrified. Don't you remember Uday?

Uday: career of rape, torture and murder

www.theguardian.com...

Like I said, dark and stinky.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
To what extent can you blame an entire nation for the actions of a few?

Eye for an eye has been going so long and there's only so much sight left...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If you declare war on a nation one naturally is going to be weary of letting people from that country in.

That's proof that the US has secretly declared war on these countries, according to Trump.

Read between the lines.

Wait a minute? If we are at war with these countries (at least your argument is that our government and the people in these countries know that) the why are you not for the travel halt?

Would you have suggested allow flight from Germany to the US during WW2?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The only time my life was at risk was when 3 LN's tried to shorten my life span with an IED.

But please, lets send some more over here so they can finish the job.

edit on 9-2-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

(post by 3daysgone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
An American walking down the street of a nation that we bombed to hell and back might be killed while walking down the street. What a shock. Just more fear the Muslim propaganda. It should work well with the simple minded.

That`s why they shouldn`t be allowed to come here.
why would they want to come to the country that has bombed them? certainly not to thank us.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join