It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide strike against Trump planned for February 17 gains traction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So apparently it will be difficult to get a Big Mac or other fast food on February 17th if any of these people follow through, however, I am not too worried that this will have any true impact. Working people are generally Trump supporters so it is unlikely that anyone will notice.

Link

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm going to strike for Trump. I just need a freaking day off honest.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I would bet that I can go longer without a Big Mac, then these workers can go without receiving a paycheck... Lets see who caves first....
edit on 6-2-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Excellent, let the employers fire the ones who don't show up for work. Obviously they don't need their paychecks THAT badly. Will also open up new employment spots for those that do.

Secondly, it will save Americans from the crap food, and plastic doo-dads they really don't need.

Make America GREAT again, let people learn to cook again, in their own kitchens.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In that case I'll have a Royale with cheese.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

That us a wonderful idea!

It will create more jobs for people that actually WANT to work.

link   
Catch me getting beat up by the anti's

They call it protesting, I call it rioting.

link   
Well, there's about 90 million not in the workforce so they have one hell of a head start. Are these marches going to be an every other week thing or what?
edit on 6-2-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Nationwide temper tantrums are becoming the new norm among the liberals in this country... Its truly remarkable how they coordinate such pathetic efforts...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Big Mac's?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Well, there's about 90 million not in the workforce so they have one hell of a head start. Are these marches going to be an every other week thing or what?

Good question, and seeing as the weather isn't too bad, it will definitely pick up come spring/summer.

Right now, the cold at night forces people in sooner or later..

Could the coming summer be the "summer of rage" we heard about a few years back?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Its a recruiting tool for the revolution. First they need to target who is not in support of Trump.

I hope not

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

SO if they don't like the president they don't work so they don't get paid and have less money so they can even more poor and then be angry at the president because they didn't get a bigger paycheck?

Idiots.

I will plan a counter protest.

I will work all day, then go home and eat a rib eye and then enjoy a 12 year old scotch.

Punk ass bitches. They have the right to protest, but they sure as hell don't have the rights to high IQ's.

link   
Oh great, more snowflake tantrums. Blah blah blah... smashed windows, cars on fire, traffic blocked, repetitious liberal cuck-chants, "love trumps hate!" then it's: "hey, let's go beat the s### out of that guy!"

Rinse and repeat. :::yawn:::
edit on 6-2-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

link   
If 90% of the workers went on that one day strike, it would be just like Christmas day, with most stores closed. ZERO negative effect on the economy.

But many workers who barely make it from paycheck-to-paycheck will lose 14% of their pay that week. Their strike-action will hurt them FAR MORE than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Nationwide temper tantrums are becoming the new norm among the liberals in this country... Its truly remarkable how they coordinate such pathetic efforts...

Imagine if they put this much effort into actually... I dunno... helping people, and you know, bettering the country..

Imagine what they would achieve..

Nope... gotta rant and whine 'cuz they didn't get their way..

WAKEUP! The country is NOT your personal Burger King, you don't get it your way!

(post by Sublimecraft removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Right now, the cold at night forces people in sooner or later..

Cold!?!?

Havent you seen the fires created by the "protesters"??

They know how to keep warm AND destroy - super-talented bunch.

The article states its tentatively scheduled - thus it will be like all the others...forgettable!

edit on 4554x6745America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is rather strange - I read somewhere that Trump will be announcing a 'purge' of anti-constitutionists and libtards for the exact same day.

Coincidence? LOL, I think not?

Note to Libtards: This is fake news I just made up, don't freak out.

DAMN, you got my hopes up there for just a minute.

Such giddy silly ideas..

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is the first I've ever heard of it.

And I read some pretty darn liberal news.

Seems like more conservative fear mongering/hype to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join