It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link your favorite 5+ year old post.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Not sure if this type of thing is looked down upon or not, but I'll try it out anyways. Link your favorite ATS post - The only thing is, it should be 5 years or older, and you should give your reason.

Here's mine

It's a pro-communism thread with many flags and stars. Whisper about communism these days and you'll get shot down by conservatives in seconds. I believe such discussions are essential for progress -Even if the ideas they present are not adopted.
edit on 6-2-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Whisper about communism these days and you'll get shot down by conservatives in seconds.

and with good reason, there is no freedom in communism.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I've been here 5 years?!

Wow! Where does the time go!

Lots of memories and engaging threads

One of my fondest ATS memories deals with a thread I authored (not going to link it though.)

A close 2nd would have to be a thread where I was trying to convince everybody they were being Bernard Schnitzel'd but no one would listen to old NB!...and yes, it turned out to be a BS thread.

edit on 6-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Sure, just looking at North Korea, one might think that.

But other political ideologies are not less valid than ours just because we theorize it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I read your favorite thread. I agree discussions like that are essential but for a different reason. Let us never forget the horrors and death brought to us by the failed ideology of communism through out history.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
DBCowboy posts like a 5 year old, does that count if I link a random one of his?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's a cool thread. Thanks it's going to take me days to read through it lol

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hmm, interesting! It sure does look real - It was never confirmed or denied to be a military-grade stealth jet or anything, though?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

china, korea, fromer ussr, veitnam, cuba, loas, these are the only six left. and don't be fooled just because they have modified their approach, they are still hard liners running the show.

edit on 6-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

In 2006 this poster talked about him and his friends going to "the blowing caves" for some spelunking. Rumors say there's a passage to a lost underground civilization there.

He never returned..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

oh oh i got one!! lemme find it i hope it isnt older then 5 years think skeptic did it, i think! been a long time! en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Only one, man, that's tough.

To remain within that constraint I won't link to it but have to give a nod to the Camp Hero work of William One Sac, may he be resting in peace. Amazing stuff. But so many are familiar with the place now...

I used to keep this in my signature so it wouldn't be forgotten: Debbie Wins.

63 pages of whut!?
edit on 6-2-2017 by Noncents because: Adjusted number.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

Hmm, interesting! It sure does look real - It was never confirmed or denied to be a military-grade stealth jet or anything, though?

Thanks. It was a lot of fun...especially for being an ATS newbie.
Not so far...it really hasn't been explained.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

DBCowboy posts like a 5 year old, does that count if I link a random one of his?

Do not Do not Do not Do not Do not Do not Do not Do not Do not Do not!

This is a picture of a dinosaur.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Not quite 5 year old.... but close.

A series of great threads by Wrabbit2000 and myself on the subject of North Korea.

I will link to mine since it has all of the previous links embedded.

Here it is

P

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Soviet investigators determined that six victims died from hypothermia while others showed signs of physical trauma. One victim had a fractured skull while another had brain damage but without any sign of distress to their skull. Additionally, a female team member had her tongue missing. The investigation concluded that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths. Access to the region was consequently closed to amateur hikers and expeditions for three years after the incident (the area is named Dyatlov Pass in honor of the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov). pre wiki leaks.

a mystery that's never been studied much and I would very much like more info about but will never get. radiation? crazy.. i love it. but will never likely, like most of us never receive satisfaction that's what keeps me going...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is the one that got me to join , its about secret tunnels under Adelaide South Australia , its over 10 years old , does that qualify .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

lol that's creepy and qualify's I'd say... Strange and I would want to go but wouldn't.. If you know what I'm sayin..

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Nice.

There was another later one as well. I can't find it though. I remember posting to the thread.

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join