It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know you're having a bad day when ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You get you head stuck in a window of a house you're trying to burgle and the local police have bodycams

Sean Crawshaw decided to rob the house in Greater Manchester but unfortunately for him he doesn't have whiskers so couldn't work out the bathroom window he tried to gain entry through was smaller then he is , by the time he realised this inconvenience he had his head firmly stuck , hahahahahaha.
Scum.

Crawshaw was finally rescued when the 60 year old homeowner returned from shopping and saw hapless burglar's predicament , concerned for Crawshaw's safety the homeowner called the police to help down and offer him a place to stay, he is now staying at one of Her Majesties prisons for the next two years and five months.

Sgt Richard Garland of Greater Manchester Police told the BBC: "It was nice of him to hang around. "He was actually cautioned as he was in mid-air. "We did all have a chuckle about it later but the homeowner was actually pretty shaken up about it all. "It's not nice having someone burgle your home and then finding them still there."
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Deserves all he gets the thieving scum bag. If I was the owner, I wouldn't have called the police and assisted him out of his predicament myself. A mighty push would have done it, or if the home owner wasn't up to the task, I am sure a neighbour would have been delighted to lend a hand or two.
edit on 3/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How did he even get there? I cant work it out..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

I guess he shimmied up one of the pipes , probably the one on the right.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Is that a wall or a flat roofed garage to the left? He probably climbed onto the wall/ garage and then used the pipe to the left as we look at it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Less cat burglar and more fat burglar.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So the old adage is true then, "You can watch a thief..............."

In this case all day!

Just thinking..isn't that guy lucky there was no Pitbull tippy toeing around the house....grrrr, din dins!
edit on 3-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I bet he will get quite the nickname for this rather poignant & parable-worthy vignette of his criminal life thus far.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: szino9

Is that a wall or a flat roofed garage to the left? He probably climbed onto the wall/ garage and then used the pipe to the left as we look at it.

You are right there is a wall there I haven't noticed. I was fixated on the right side pipe thinking it is way too far to make it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
They should have pulled down his trousers and underwear and left him for a few hours whilst everyone just laughed at him and threw rotton veg at his bare arse..
What a twat..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now where did i put my paint ball gun?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know you're having a good day when....a fellow ATS member posts funny sh!t like this haha!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I love the poetic justice, he was stuck between two bars, now he's stuck behind a lot of bars.
It reminds me of this guy back a bit,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ha hahahaha!

Oh boy, would I have had some fun with that one!!! ...both from the inside and the outside!!

Outside I'd have placed a sign on the street challenging people to see if they could free him by throwing rotting garbage at him. From inside, heh, well, let's just say it would have taken a long time for the tattoo ink to wear off!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Nah, that is downspout for the gutters. The box the upper downspout drains into is called a conductor head. Usually pretty thin wall aluminium and anchored to the wall but not real structurally. The pipe on the left would be cast iron or steel and anchored much more heavily.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Bahahahaha! What...an...idiot!

new topics

top topics

join