It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Killing Off and Arresting Dossier Sources

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Honestly...That is a confusing chunk of something..

I provided Western news sources, Including UK, and Fox..then you derided them as fake news, New World Order, Western Propaganda ..yada..yada..

So I also included original Sources of Russian State Media to demonstrate the Russian government itself was publicizing that these men were murdered/killed/dead/arrested..

And ...what?...Neither Western nor Russian source are sufficient for you or both combined?

I can't figure out what your problem is...Seriously...

edit on 1-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why wouldn't you have made the whole thing like that? I mean why even go to the trouble while choosing to do it 'wrong'?

Because the Russian State Media sources are in Russian?

And the Articles I provided from UK, USA, Fox, NYTs et al. (that you claim are NWO Western Propaganda) clearly cited Russian State Media?

And when you couldn't accept the "Western Articles" I provided links to Russian State Media saying the same...IN RUSSIAN.

And then you throw a tantrum?

Strange that your preference is to have OPs cite ONLY articles in RUSSIAN?

God help me....

(post by CB328 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I provided him with Links to Russian State Media and the Moscow times saying the same...

And it made him angrier!!
edit on Thu Feb 2 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

you have "stated" but there is no proof

you do not even have proof flynn had access to the info

mccain HIMSELF admitted to having the info
mccain has an axe to grind with trump

your theory is plausale
but so is mccain

perhaps someday we will find out thr truth

if we lost inside sources because "trump paid russian hookers to urinate on a hotel bed" that will be a tragedy

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

My problem is you say its all over in Russian News but how would you know, but not post the news.

Last I heard you guys were INSISTING that Trump is some kind of Putin minion. And now its like the narrative to prove it is this "dossier"... and Putin whacking his on people over it is supposed to prove it. Problem is, if he were openly such and such then that would 'prove' Trump is his minion? Except why would Putin do that then and expose the whole Op? How the hell would that make sense? What's the point of covert agencies if the happenings are right in the news? That's not how CIA vs. KGB wars have ever worked. Historically, even captured operatives situations tends to remain behind the scenes cloak & dagger stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Janruary 9th, 2017

Andrey Malanin…”Senior Russian Diplomat”

You forgot one:

Since any and all Russian's dying now means it had to do with Trump you forgot to explain that guys part in it!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

December 20th, 2016

Petr Polshikov: Mystery man..Former Russian Diplomat?..Not much known beyond Putin wanted the world to know he was murdered. Shot in his Moscow home while wife slept nearby
It should be noted…Russian State Media announced his murder and the general circumstances, but then went silent.
No one can figure out exactly who he was or what exactly happened…He was clearly a spook and one that Putin wanted the world to know was dead.

So now everytime a murder is reported in the news that means Putin personally wants everyone to know about it? As if the news doesn't report murders there unless Putin has some ulterior motive(s)?

Was he clearly a spook? What's so clear about it (besides the 'fact' that the "Russian State News" reported a murder?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Sergei Mikhailov…Russian Deputy Director Center for Information Security

Ruslan Stoyanov…Senior Researcher Russian Kapersky Labs

Dmitry Dokuchayev…Former hacker recruited by the FSB and agreed to work for them to avoid CC Fraud charges

All arrested for Treason....all prominently associated with departments of FSB that were accused of the Election Hacking activity

And what do that have to do with the "dossier" exactly? That is the title of the thread!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You can search for the full history and relationship.

He was the go-between with Putin and Igor Sechin/Rosneft.

He was mentioned (by role) repeatedly in the Dossier.

Russian spy linked to Donald Trump’s dirty dossier found DEAD in his car in Moscow
www.thesun.co.uk...

How do you know CIA operatives didn't whack the guy to make it look like the "dossier" had credibility?

It doesn't make sense Putin would openly go do high level moves that would give credence to the Trump The Minion role, if that were actually the case.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Wasn't this info given to the authorities by john mccain?

Is john mccain responsible for killing off these russian sources?

No. He gave it privately and in confidence to law enforcement.

Why try to blame McCain?

Okay, then how did the media "all" have it to then?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

But CIA and intelligence sources in Russia are getting wacked or arrested....and someone should care IMO.

that's a nice sentiment
even strangers care

above all the blood and money

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sergei Mikhailov…Russian Deputy Director Center for Information Security

Ruslan Stoyanov…Senior Researcher Russian Kapersky Labs

Dmitry Dokuchayev…Former hacker recruited by the FSB and agreed to work for them to avoid CC Fraud charges

All arrested for Treason....all prominently associated with departments of FSB that were accused of the Election Hacking activity

And what do that have to do with the "dossier" exactly? That is the title of the thread!

Apparently you haven't read the Dossier? Otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question of relevance..

The majority of the Dossier outlined the infrastructure, strategy and agencies involved in the Cyber Campaign and Hacking associated with the election. Trump and hookers was actually only a reasonable small portion of the Material, just the most salacious.

That is why the arrests of two FSB Cyber Leads and one FSB Hacker, with four additional unnamed arrests...all specifically for Treason in providing classified Material to the USA is relevant.

Why is Putin doing this Publicly..or otherwise making the arrests and murders public through state run media?

If you had read any of the OP articles...you would know what most analysts think. Trump won and he is not worried about Trumps reaction..if HRC won it would be different, she wouldn't be feeling any gratitude..and he also wants to send a threat to any other FSB that might consider working with Americans or leaking info.

Same reason he had a major critic/opponent shot on camera on the kremlin bridge last year..or the reason he poisoned a dissident in London with a rare radioactive polonium with a signature that could only be traced to a Russian State Nuclear Reactor..

He likes to send message..

So..You haven't read the Dossier..didn't read my OP articles ...but you know none of it is true?

I don't know how to respond to the rest of your posts...They are self-contradictory in parts and fly from one place to another with anger and vitriol..It's the rhetorical equivalent of someone yelling and hitting themselves..

Please think clearly and ask singular, open questions ..grounded in rational thought, honesty or logic and I can provide clear answers.

But I am not sure actual answers is your goal here?

Cuz the answers I have provided have only made you angry?

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Post removed by staff as it violated T&Cs

Please don't take this personally...

But if you poked holes in my theory, that would be interesting...but you have not done that..
You got upset about my sources and demanded non-NWO-Western Propaganda outlets..
While not realizing that the original sources, as cited, were Russian State Media
You questioned why the Cyber FSB guys were arrested when the Dossier was about Trump n Hookers..
I explained the bulk of the Dossier outlined the structure, strategy and participants of the Cyber Campaign.

It's getting a little silly..

Be thoughtful and specific and I can answer questions...But maybe try and answer them for yourself with the OP material before you try to "poke holes"
edit on 2/2/17 by JustMike because: T&C-violating quoted post removed.

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Do you realize the logical fallacies involved in your OP?

The one you're doubling down on back here is this idea that because a "dossier" described the Russian cyber apparatus, then that means that leaks within that apparatus in regards to the hacking ordeal last year somehow has something to do with the "dossier".

Poppycock!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Do you realize the logical fallacies involved in your OP?

The one you're doubling down on back here is this idea that because a "dossier" described the Russian cyber apparatus, then that means that leaks within that apparatus in regards to the hacking ordeal last year somehow has something to do with the "dossier".

Poppycock!

The OP aside..politics aside..you seem to structure sentences in a way that is confusing to westerners.

Is English your second language?

I don't want to dedicate a page of back and forth to figure out what you are saying or asking each time your purport to have a question.

Please try and restate the above?
edit on 2-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I never agree with Chuck Schumer, however I think he said it just as well as I can:

"Never cross the CIA, they have six ways to Sunday to get back at you".

It is plausible the outgoing administration "leaked" the names of these assets knowing the outcome. A weakening of the new administration as well as a weakening of American force projection as a whole makes far more sense then "Manchurian Trump".

We've seen eight years of the limiting and weakening of America, this would be more of the same. What have we ever seen that would show Trump as someone else's pawn?

Square pegs only go in round holes if it fits a narrative I suppose.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you also dispute the 4 publicized arrests being real?

No, but if you had read the entirety of my first post, you would know that.

Your first post also included this despite the answer being a large chunk of my OP..

originally posted by: butcherguy

where is the confirmation that Putin was connected to the ones that were killed off?

When I clearly answered that question..you moved on, without acknowledging my clear answer, to quipping that there was no "proof" that Putin had them killed and that Clinton did it.

Trolling..

G'Day for now butch...This aint contributing, it's trolling.

From my first post (specifically the first ten words of my first post):

I see that the arrests would be tied to Putin,

Which answers your question:

Do you also dispute the 4 publicized arrests being real?

Now, I am tired of your dead thread which has seen you being rude to four members. If we removed the posts by those four members that you have been bitching about, and your responses to them, your thread would be considerably shorter, just one page.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join