It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy to where God's primary adversary is right now. This now enemy of God was created by God. This creation of God is an agel but has become a evil angel. This evil angel is the first disobedient rogue angel which lead other angels to rebell against their creator who's also called their father because He created them, thus all God's angels are called the sons of God. This jealous & rebellious angel became known as Satan which means opposer & Devil which means resister...THE original opposer & resister of God. According to the Bible this one once resided in Heaven with God and the other angels; the obedient ones aswell as those who became evil now called demons. If the Devil is no longer in heaven where is Satan now? How does his whereabouts link with prophecy of the end time? Conspiracy theorists of secular & religious backgrounds alike have given a specific place & location. But is it true? What source do they use to come to their conclusion? Can we find the answer that has been hidden to most in plain sight? Let's find out.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When I was younger, I mean real young 4 maybe 5, my father used to grab his ears and pull them, while charging me around the house saying look boy I'm a bull. Then he'd giggle kind of evil like. Latter on in life, around my teens, he showed me he had these spikes on the back of his ears, in the fold between the ear and the side of his head. Then he showed me I had them too.

I ask him what that was supposed to mean, but he wouldn't give me a direct answer.

It wasn't untill my mid twenties that I found another person outside my family that had these marks.

If you are on ATS and have horns on your head, please speak up. I know I'm not the only one. Lol

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Satan the Devil: Where is he?

Depending on who you ask.

Some would say 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
edit on 28-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good answer! Lol

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He mostly resides in my belly after eating spicy food. Getz hotter than hell in there!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

Only in our hearts.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Only in our hearts.

Thank you for your response. Why do you give this answer & from what source says Satan the Devil's in the hearts of humans?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I hope Satan the Devil is dead, or otherwise rendered powerless by God. Would God allow his creation, who's turned evil, to roam the Earth torturing his children?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
While I am not of an Abrahamic religion I have studied quite a bit into them.

Biblical scholars vastly believe that the cherub called Satan fell before Genesis 3, the temptation of Adam & Eve. After the fall though he was not stuck only in Hell or on Earth.

See Job 1:6-12 and Zechariah 3:1,2 for scripture showing that Satan still had access to the throne of god after being cast out.

Revelations says he will be barred from heaven during the Tribulation and confined to the abyss during the millennium. At the end of the millennium he will be cast into the lake of fire and destroyed. But until Tribulation he should still have access to heaven.

So I guess it's possible Satan is in Heaven currently.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If the Devil is no longer in heaven where is Satan now?

Hell, I don't know. I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
While I am not of an Abrahamic religion I have studied quite a bit into them.

Biblical scholars vastly believe that the cherub called Satan fell before Genesis 3, the temptation of Adam & Eve. After the fall though he was not stuck only in Hell or on Earth.

See Job 1:6-12 and Zechariah 3:1,2 for scripture showing that Satan still had access to the throne of god after being cast out.

Revelations says he will be barred from heaven during the Tribulation and confined to the abyss during the millennium. At the end of the millennium he will be cast into the lake of fire and destroyed. But until Tribulation he should still have access to heaven.

So I guess it's possible Satan is in Heaven currently.
Thanks for using the scriptures to provide your source. It is true that the Bible does say Satan after turning away Adam & Eve still had access to come & go from heaven. Can you please provide your source(s) where it says Satan is in or has access to hell & earth? Footnote: the Bible only gives the rank of one angel by name, the archangel michael. the Bible never gave what rank satan was.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

If the Devil is no longer in heaven where is Satan now?

Hell, I don't know. I have no idea.
thank you for responding. Do you know that the Hebrew word sheol, the Greek word Hades in the Latin word hell has but one true definition? The biblical interpretation of these words is the grave. anything other than biblical interpretation is null and void.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I can probably track down some of it, sure. Ezekiel 28:13-19, towards the end mentions casting Satan to the ground to be exposed before kings. Unless there are kings in Hell, that would mean Earth. Logically but I guess logic doesn't necessarily have a place in religion.

Ezekiel 28:14 states Satan was a cherub, a guardian cherub at that.

When I said he was not stuck only in Hell or on Earth, that was meant more towards people that believe Satan is in Hell. I do not think he would be in Hell at present. First Peter 5:8 says the devil prowls around looking for people to devour. In John 14:30 Jesus calls Satan the "prince of this world".

Again, I do not believe the Abrahamic religions are correct though. Everything I'm saying is according to the biblical stories.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Noncents because: corrected a word

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

He lives in the hearts of men who would follow his counsel.

The mark they take upon their head is called psychopathy.

If it were only that easy, huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

You live side by side on the same planet, according to the book. The difference between the two is so small you wouldn't know if you were standing next to an angelic being, or a human. Science has been somewhat trying to figure out the differences in DNA between one being and another. They have found a blood type, and the absence of monkey DNA in the negative blood type. That only represents about 15% of the population on the planet. Within that 15% only .02% are what they call double Delta's, meaning they carry a double negative blood trait. To make that a lil more Interesting, double Delta's seem to be protected from alot of human deseases, including aids, they have a different immune system, alien like. I'm type o-, not sure if I'm a double Delta.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I can probably track down some of it, sure. Ezekiel 28:13-19, towards the end mentions casting Satan to the ground to be exposed before kings. Unless there are kings in Hell, that would mean Earth. Logically but I guess logic doesn't necessarily have a place in religion.

Ezekiel 28:14 states Satan was a cherub, a guardian cherub at that.

When I said he was not stuck only in Hell or on Earth, that was meant more towards people that believe Satan is in Hell. I do not think he would be in Hell at present. First Peter 5:8 says the devil prowls around looking for people to devour. In John 14:30 Jesus calls Satan the "prince of this world".

Again, I do not believe the Abrahamic religions are correct though. Everything I'm saying is according to the biblical stories.
I ask you to carefully re-read Ezekiel the 28th chapter in full. Upon doing so you will discover that Ezekiel is prophesying the demise & fall of the currorupt king of Tyre. Verses 16 & 18 also lets us know that this is referring to the King of Tyre by speaking on his corruption of the selling of this haughty kings goods. Never does this mention Satan, but speaks of this man in the position of a heavenly-like god on high. I thank you again for using scripture to show that Satan is not in a place called hell/hades/sheol. Since you don't believe in the abrahamic religions as you call them why do you quote from the source...the Bible? Can you provide for me where you can find answers from sources other than what you call Abraham religions?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Why don't you read that book and go on a hunt of your own? I don't think the members of ATS can help you strike a contract with whom you're looking for. 😁

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
a reply to: Noncents

You live side by side on the same planet, according to the book. The difference between the two is so small you wouldn't know if you were standing next to an angelic being, or a human. Science has been somewhat trying to figure out the differences in DNA between one being and another. They have found a blood type, and the absence of monkey DNA in the negative blood type. That only represents about 15% of the population on the planet. Within that 15% only .02% are what they call double Delta's, meaning they carry a double negative blood trait. To make that a lil more Interesting, double Delta's seem to be protected from alot of human deseases, including aids, they have a different immune system, alien like. I'm type o-, not sure if I'm a double Delta.
You are attempting to blend creation & evolution to which both religion & evolutionists totally disagree are complimentary to each other. No disrespect but what does this have to do with Satan and him being in a certain location? living side-by-side on the same planet according to the book...what book and where can you quote these sources from this book?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry, I will not provide any personal information related to why i know this stuff nor will I provide alternate sources because what would the point be? If you want to talk religion, and that religion has holy texts, why not use them?

The misconception about Tyre and that passage are common. However, it was definitely talking about Satan. Give this a quick read. No king of Tyre could be the things mentioned. It's not quite the same as the misconception about the translation of Lucifer referring to a king.

The translated Hebrew for that passage reads as, "Thou wast the far-covering cherub; and I set thee, so that thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire." There's no way that was about a regular man. - Source

*I updated that first link, originally posted the wrong one.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Noncents because: Fixed 1st Link

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope Satan the Devil is dead, or otherwise rendered powerless by God. Would God allow his creation, who's turned evil, to roam the Earth torturing his children?
Revelation 12:7-12.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join