It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Interview Witness of UFO Over Austin Texas Sighting on Jan. 23, 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Austin residents want to know the truth of what they saw. On Monday night, they recorded video of what they think could be UFO's. They're not alone. There are reports that several people saw something in the sky over Texas. Sighting Date- JAN 23, 2017

www.fox7austin.com...

"I believe they were UFO's," says Rachel Jensen, witness.

Jensen says it was an impressive show in the sky over East Austin.

"By the time they actually got here, it's like they went up and then took off. The speed of them was so fast," says Jensen.

On Monday night her roommate noticed three lights coming at him. They were somewhat in a triangle formation. He called Jensen outside to check it out.

"Just as I stepped out, I looked to the sky and saw the triangle. Just as it was separating into three. Well there was one in the front and two behind it. They were bright orange, glowing, almost fiery," says Jensen.

Well, there you have it. I checked out the video...the camera was a little shaky but what is missing in the video is the showing of the entire triangle. All I see is just one orb light but the camera was not panned out.

And this is not a bird in the video.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Erratic movements are quite interesting. I'm wondering what others think it might be. I always want these to be some kind of alien ship.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a meteor, so there's that much.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Erratic movements are quite interesting. I'm wondering what others think it might be. I always want these to be some kind of alien ship.

True. But what gets me is what did she mean by this:

Just as it was separating into three

Was it just a single object that then spat out 2 more glowing objects to form a triangular shape in the sky???

I also wonder if "erratic" movement went something like this?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Probably relaying an Alex Jones rant back to Alpha Centauri,the message that came back was shut this lot down if they ever get past their solar system.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Looks like lanterns to me.
Nice to hear the X Files music though.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

that was my first impression as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I am under the impression that any media outlet would love to make a juicy story like this with x-files theme song in the background. It creates a thinking of "wonder"...nothing new here.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Night Star

True. But what gets me is what did she mean by this:

Just as it was separating into three

Was it just a single object that then spat out 2 more glowing objects to form a triangular shape in the sky???

I also wonder if "erratic" movement went something like this?

That second vid you embedded is one I have never viewed and find it to be very interesting, to say the least. Nice find. S&F
edit on 28-1-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: I

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I love me some UFO's and I live in Austin
maybe that's the reason I'm jealous and truly
think that UFO moves a lot like an RC Electric
Foamie with a light on it.You can almost sense
the wings moving against the wind.
I build and fly them as well.
And no, it wasn't me. So maybe ? is where I stand.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Quite right, lights that speed off are lanterns.
'Why to go for a quick, valueless analysis.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Shame she didn't film them doing what she claimed.
The video suggests lanterns.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Didnt the gov just test drone swarming? Probably a related project.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"could be UFO's" and "I Believe they were UFO's"

I thought if something was unidentified and flying, it WAS a UFO. Is it just me, or are they reluctant to call it what it is, since nobody has been able to "identify" exactly what it was.

Many years ago on a late night road trip with some friends, I saw a strange bluish green streak of light across the night sky that suddenly made a sharp right angle turn without losing speed. My brother saw it, everyone else in the car was asleep, we woke them up to tell them that we saw a UFO, and a couple got annoyed and said, "Alien's aren't real!" I had to tell them "I never claimed it was aliens, it was an object flying in the sky, I could not identify what it was since the speed and the sharp angle tells me it wasn't an airplane or helicopter, and the right angle, I don't think I've ever heard of a shooting star making right angles like that" they said "so you are saying it's aliens!" I said "no, I'm saying I don't know what it is, maybe it is 'ALIENS' but I have no proof of that either, and if it was then it would be identified as an alien space craft then, but I have no proof of either so..."

I don't know, it's an insignificant observation about when people say UFO and it just kind of annoys me.

(Apologies for the rant)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
if several people saw it - hundreds, according to the headline of the video - why do we only have a couple of seconds of useless shaky single light video?
i know it's real difficult to get good footage at night on the spur of the moment and that in no way negates the story or proves it false but damn! these ones supposedly witnessed by hundreds, they're meant to be the good ones we get plenty of juicy footage of for our skeptics to call lanterns and moths...
especially the splitting kind, they're always fascinating.

still, maybe more will turn up? ;3

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
how come I cant be so lucky to experience something like this? lol a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Ive been in Michigan for 5 years and haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have seen those as well. There were 3 just like she reported in vid.. They we also orange balls traveling in much the same way.. I saw them back in 1977, which is approx 40 years ago..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hoax maybe? I'd accept that before lanterns. If you watch the video until the end, I don't understand how you could come up with an explanation of lanterns, whatsoever. Pity I was so busy that week.. flew down that week to Austin for business. Was too busy to see ufos though! Maybe they followed me.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

From the debunkers its always lanterns, swamp gas or Venus. They failed to hear that it was stationary for a while, divided into 3, then speed off incredibly fast! sounds like your usual lanterns?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: myss427

They failed to hear that it was stationary for a while, divided into 3, then speed off incredibly fast! sounds like your usual lanterns?

Why would people fail to hear that it divided into 3?

Could it be because no one claimed it did?

Who claimed it was stationary?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join