It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Twitter account allegedly leaking Trump White House secrets deleted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: LanceCorvette

he's spent the first week brooding over losing the popular vote and crowd size, that can't be fun.

Yeah but he does have the nuclear launch codes at his fingertips !!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

A controversial Twitter account allegedly run by an anonymous Republican White House staffer to document what was happening within President Donald Trump’s administration mysteriously disappeared Wednesday night just hours after it went viral.

Someone sure making something up.

Absolutely NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Whistle Blower ‏@WhiteHouseLeak · 1h
1 hour ago
More
To those who want me to prove who I am, are you stupid? I'll out myself if and when they fire me! Until then, I don't care what you think.

I don't know if this is real or not BUT if real he/she will eventually get caught and fired.

then we'll know.

sounds plausible to me considering his first week of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

That sounds very threatening.

Whatever you say....I am just making an observation.
The Leftists are going down a road of no return with this hysterical nonsense, the rest of the country already sees it.
And if they keep it up, it will probably lead to bigger problems for them....keep fueling these deranged protesters with bigger and bigger lies and at some point it will explode in their faces.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, he doesn't. A military person has the "go" switch. It's called a football. And the military who holds it are bound by their oaths to tell him "no" if they deem his orders to be inappropriate. Five military aides take turns carrying it around and are always with him.

It takes two very carefully vetted and selected participants to concur to actually "light the fuses." Trip the breakers. Turn on the nuke machines. etc.

They are vetted by the FBI after careful psychiatric evaluation (the POTUS, however, is not).

www.cnn.com...

But in truth, there is no button. Instead, the president has a card, commonly called the "biscuit," with the nuclear launch codes on it. He also has a briefcase, nicknamed the "football," carried by a military aide, with the equipment and the information needed to launch a nuclear strike.

Two military personnel have to concur and work together to actually launch the things.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

sounds plausible to me considering his first week of nonsense.

What nonsense are you speaking of?
Putting in place XOs that entail following the rules of law in this country?
Enforcing illegal immigration laws? Etc.
Yeah that's nonsense all right

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"Anonymous white house staffer" alright then. Pretty sure this guy was just making up stuff to promote a false narrative.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Fake!

Those scum bags will continue to undermine Trump every chance they get to build DOUBT amongst the Sheeple.

sheeple??.....40% of republicans still believe Obama is a muslim.....maybe you should clean up your own "sheep ranch"....that wouldn't be a "baaaaaaad" idea

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just curious also how you know he was "grossly ignorant as to what the President's job entails" considering pretty much anyone over the age of 20 knows how the President spends his days.

Did he say that about himself, or are others saying it to slander and delegitimize his authority and make him look ignorant?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

He gets bored, they said. Bored? HOW is that possible? He said "It's not as fun as I thought it would be."

Do you seriously think he said that less than a week into the job?

I seriously think someone said he said that.

One person who frequently talks to Trump said aides have to push back privately against his worst impulses in the White House, like the news conference idea, and have to control information that may infuriate him. He gets bored and likes to watch TV, this person said, so it is important to minimize that.

www.politico.com...

That's not what the OP said, what the poster said was a quote which means it's word for word what Trump himself said: "It's not as fun as I thought it would be."

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is one of the tweets that really stands out to me, and leads me to believe this entire thing is complete bullshi*
"No idea how to deal with the difficult terrain".....are you kidding me?
This a wall on the border of the USA and Mexico we are talking about here, not a wall on the moon.
Even if they decided to go with some fourth rate engineering/fencing company that builds privacy fences in back yards to build this wall, they will be able to navigate any terrain that is there.
Trump has had his engineering companies build 80 floor skyscrapers, he is not dealing with kids playing with Lego sets.
For Christ sake, they built railroad tracks all across this country, over worse terrain back in the 1800s with the technology they had in those days.
The statement in that tweet is not even valid for 5 minutes, they will have engineering companies lined up for this job 50 deep.
You guys really need to "Deny Ignorance", starting soon.

edit on 27-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

(post by JesusXst removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

He gets bored, they said. Bored? HOW is that possible? He said "It's not as fun as I thought it would be."

Do you seriously think he said that less than a week into the job?

I seriously think someone said he said that.

One person who frequently talks to Trump said aides have to push back privately against his worst impulses in the White House, like the news conference idea, and have to control information that may infuriate him. He gets bored and likes to watch TV, this person said, so it is important to minimize that.

www.politico.com...

That's not what the OP said, what the poster said was a quote which means it's word for word what Trump himself said: "It's not as fun as I thought it would be."

I heard a talking head on television say he said that.
That is the fact. I heard someone say it. That doesn't make it true that he said it. The person talking said "he said it's not as fun." When I put things in quotes on here, it's more like 'air quotes' --- paraphrasing. Don't twist my words.

here you go:

Report: Trump Complains Negative Press Means He Can't 'Enjoy' White House

President Donald Trump thinks that unfavorable media coverage of his first weekend in office has not allowed him to "enjoy" the White House, according to a Tuesday report by the Associated Press.

Trump believed that the media would cover him more favorably after he was inaugurated, according to an Associated Press report citing two anonymous sources close to the President, but instead believes it has worsened.

The President said that the negative press has not allowed him to "enjoy" the White House on his first weekend in office, according to an anonymous source who spoke with him also cited in the report.

edit on 1/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just curious also how you know he was "grossly ignorant as to what the President's job entails" considering pretty much anyone over the age of 20 knows how the President spends his days.

Did he say that about himself, or are others saying it to slander and delegitimize his authority and make him look ignorant?

Are you not aware that Obama had to school Trump on the Presidential transition process because he didn't even know that he had to staff the White House? This is actually old news.

Donald Trump reportedly 'Surprised at the Scope" of the President's Duties

People with knowledge of Trump's meeting on Thursday with President Obama told the Journal Obama realized that Trump, who has no experience in government or the military, will need more guidance, and he will spend more time with him than previously expected. As Obama explained the duties that come along with running the country, "Trump seemed surprised by the scope," the Journal reports, and Trump's aides were also "unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama's term."

edit on 27-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: LanceCorvette

he's spent the first week brooding over losing the popular vote and crowd size, that can't be fun.
He is concerned about ratings. Why is that a surprise to anybody?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think maybe his supporters all thought he'd suddenly change into a Presidential type person rather than WHAT IS PERCEIVED BY MILLIONS AS a neurotic megalomaniac with a short attention span and obsession with how impressive he wants everyone to think he is.

That's not going to happen.
Aides and close persons are even thrown off ---- he really thought he'd just come in and 'be the boss of us' and use his tried and true tv-reality-show script and persona. He might also have expected to have weekends off, and work when he wants to, and watch tv when he wants. He really didn't get it, I don't think. Every time he gets called to private meetings behind closed doors, he comes out looking like an employee who just got a write-up. He will never admit he is wrong in public.

And that's fine. If he's able to tone it down with coaching (his handlers), then okay. But I have no doubt that he IS BEING coached by handlers.

He lives in (and in his mind is in) a world of his own making, and now he's mad that the rest of the world isn't turning out to be in it as worshippers.
Did you know 1984 (the Orwell book) is flying off the shelves now? Yep. The publisher just ordered another 75000.

There's another book about Totalitarianism that normally sold about 50/week, but that has increased 16-fold now.

(NPR)

It really is kind of sad. I go back and forth between aghast and heartbroken -- the poor guy. But no. He's a grown up. But no.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If a real inside person:

Just got out of a meeting on the wall - that narrows the group of people

the NSA, et al - detmining where/who is the post originating

I would think an anonymous person wouldn't stay unknown for long. Where we are told the identity is another issue.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The President said that the negative press has not allowed him to "enjoy" the White House on his first weekend in office, according to an anonymous source who spoke with him also cited in the report.

He receives low marks for reading "writing on the wall". Stop worrying about self created ratings at this point and prove you are the person and with the skills you claimed. That's how to end most the "bad" press issues. There will always be some no matter what happens. Imagine the enjoyment if you can can proves most of those people wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think maybe his supporters all thought he'd suddenly change into a Presidential type person rather than WHAT IS PERCEIVED BY MILLIONS AS a neurotic megalomaniac with a short attention span and obsession with how impressive he wants everyone to think he is.

I thought they might be thinking that too. That he'd come out of campaign mode and be "solid" as president.

I'm surprised there are still so many Trump apologists on ATS.

I think he's lived in his "I'm the boss" bubble way too long.

He's a narcissist bully, that did whatever he wanted, then his lawyers cleaned up after him.

That's just not gonna work as president.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
First of all, the account is fake.
Secondly just the fact that this thread is long running, its giving credence to a lie.

Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join