It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big whale Found In Park in Oklahoma Mandela Effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Big whale Found In Park in Oklahoma Mandela Effect

So a city worker in Oklahoma, cleaning parks, finds a 40 foot whale. There are no signs of tracks or other evidence of the whale being hauled and dumped.

One theory is that it got lost and swam upstream then got stuck. However, it is on land.

What do you think?

I noticed an old thread about 4 beached whales in Oklahoma in 2012, but this is a bit different. Stranger location and all.

Wouldn't call it a mandela effect as per title, but pretty strange nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Photoshop, probably.

There are few rivers in Oklahoma - very few that are navigable by boats with shallow draft, let alone a whale. There is the Port of Catoosa, but to get there, a whale would have to traverse locks up the river and to get to the river it would have to go up the Mississippi River.

Oh, looks like WND is claiming it was found in Muskogee. I thought perhaps they meant Tulsa, which has some vaguely similar structures. Thing is, this is what Muskogee looks like - which is nothing like the images in the hoax article.

Just doing a search by image (thanks Google) on the WND picture suggests it might actually be a real picture, but from Rennes, France.

Interestingly, it seems the image is real, while the whale was actually a fake, but again - in France.

WND hoax strikes again.
edit on 18Wed, 25 Jan 2017 18:35:14 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's the whale from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Do you have something other then YouTube??

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
UFO dropped it. Only logical conclusion.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Kinda curious as to where the crowds are.

A whale in Oklahoma...would tend, I would think, to bring out the gawkers and the curious. Yet the parking lot was fairly empty in the background, and those are apartments in the background--with people living in them, one supposes--where are the on lookers?

Call me tad bit skeptical.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Didn't that one splatter? And where is the flower in the pot?
ETA; Proof of the Improbability Drive?
Zaphod Beeblebrox for President 2020! Because 2 heads are better than 1.
edit on 1/25/2017 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A big seagull dropped it there.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Was also on an alien planet, but I still liked the idea and went with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You can't prove a thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Whale in the park in Oklahoma hoaxes are the worst hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That guys voice is awesome. I'd rather hear him narrate, as opposed to the the robot voice videos just love to use.

On topic: I also feel like there should be on lookers, and any other sources besides this YouTube video?

I'm gonna throw this out there: maybe it found its way to Oklahoma through the underground channels that criss-cross under America?

EDIT: I see this has been shown to be a hoax already. Still, it had nothing to do with politics so a star and flag for you!
edit on 25-1-2017 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Fake news. Surely no one here is that gullible.

Oh, wait.....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Curiously enough a few years ago they found a seal very inland over in the UK.
It was puddling along in a small creek.

No one ever really explained it either.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mistakenly dropped by a cloaked Klingon ship with the original crew from star trek inside?

Maybe crossed into the wrong timeline?

lol

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am from Oklahoma and I promise you anything of this nature would have been all over the news and facebook.This is fake news.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

False. Whalenado.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Just watch the other videos on his channel. If the Fat Albert meets Charlie Day voice can be taken seriously for any duration of time then that should take care of any doubts.

But from what I can see, I would agree with the France thing. The vehicles in the background. Mainly the minivan kind of thing to the left across the river. The only thing I can think of sold in the US that even resembles that styling is the Chevy Astrovan or the Oldsmobile variant and that's clearly newer than the last year of manufacture for either of those. My guess is Renault.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The whale image originates in France.

sperm whale of 17 meters is stranded on a quay of the Vilaine in the city center of Rennes.
An incredible event.

In his time, a sardine had stopped the port of Marseilles. On Friday morning, 1 July, a 17-meter whale ran aground in the heart of Rennes, on a wharf in the Vilaine*, which flows into the sea more than 100 kilometers away.
Source - tempsreel.nouvelobs.com...
Roughly translated from Google Translate.

*The Vilaine (Breton: Gwilen) is a river in Brittany, in the west of France.
(wiki)
edit on 25-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join