It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all members from the Chicago metropolitan area

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Over the past year or 2 I've developed a sinus problem. Here's the thing, I've never had ANY health issues my entire life, the worst thing that happened to me was I had the chicken pox when I was a toddler. Now this in all is not that interesting. However I have dozens of friends and family members that have also developed the same sinus problem. Now many of us have tried writing it off as we live in Chicago, it's normal in the winter. I'm starting to lose that feeling with as many of my friends and family that are getting the same exact brand new sinus issue. It has all been within the last year or 2 for everybody. The severity of the sinus problem is the reason I'm questioning it also with the recent development of this in dozens of people I know who have never had this problem. So I'm looking for other members in the Chicago area that may have developed a serious sinus problem over the last year or 2. Whatever this is, it's a serious problem. The severity is so bad that every person I know that told me about this has said that their sinuses get so bad they can't even breathe.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

My wife has that problem and we are in NJ.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Could be a few different things, but what about the Bridgeton landfill? It's my understanding that it is still burning and it is dangerously close to a cold war nuclear waste site.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

The weather has been unusual, with warm, humid days alternating with cold, dry days. Perhaps your humors are out of balance. (Seriously, your sinuses may be irritated trying to compensate for changes in the air.)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
Over the past year or 2 I've developed a sinus problem. Here's the thing, I've never had ANY health issues my entire life, the worst thing that happened to me was I had the chicken pox when I was a toddler. Now this in all is not that interesting. However I have dozens of friends and family members that have also developed the same sinus problem. Now many of us have tried writing it off as we live in Chicago, it's normal in the winter. I'm starting to lose that feeling with as many of my friends and family that are getting the same exact brand new sinus issue. It has all been within the last year or 2 for everybody. The severity of the sinus problem is the reason I'm questioning it also with the recent development of this in dozens of people I know who have never had this problem. So I'm looking for other members in the Chicago area that may have developed a serious sinus problem over the last year or 2. Whatever this is, it's a serious problem. The severity is so bad that every person I know that told me about this has said that their sinuses get so bad they can't even breathe.

So you are looking for people in the Chicago area that have developed sinus' ?

If you find members, where will this lead, whats the next question?

Seeing as all you have said is based on a medical condition and are looking for others with the same medical condition, how is this related to Geoengineering or chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The only reason I posted it here is because I was at a friend's house yesterday, and I never knew that him and his wife were into conspiracy theory stuff, i had noticed a box of Mucinex, when I had made an innocent comment about how that stuff has been a lifesaver lately, when he started talking about chem trails and aluminum oxide in the atmosphere, which was when I introduced him to ATS. I posted it here because that was just how the conversation happened.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I suffer every spring. I hate sinus headaches. Feels like my brain is hitting the front of my skull when I lean forward or look down. Owwww.
I live in Virginia.

Why just Chicago?

Oh....are you thinking someone is causing this ? On purpose?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Psssst. They're not saying.
I'm thinking they don't have the courage of their convictions.
Or need moral support before they will take the plunge into chem trails.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I live a little over 200 miles South of Chiraq and have the same thing. Happens every time the weather ..."flexes".. like this. Warm and wet to cold and damp.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Not myself or anyone else in my Chicago Metro area family or close friends of close to 100 people (Dispersed from the gold coast to Park Ridge, to the South and NW suburbs) have been having any kind of health troubles. There are around 50 employees where I work. 3 of them have had a bout of illness (varying from "chest cold" to pneumonia in one case) for a few days to a couple week s since I started working there in June. All 3 are smokers.

We're overall a very healthy bunch - friends, family and co-workers (healthy, natural foods, regular exercise, etc.) so if there is something up, maybe we're just less susceptible than most, but I'm not seeing it at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I supose if something in Chicago is causing sinus infections, then don't forget to check the wind patterns. And then, perhaps you can find which way it traveling and backtrack to where it starts ? ....the burning landfill that another posted sounds like that could be a culprit.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The reason I only asked about Chicago is because this is something that I noticed with family and friends over the past year or so and this is the region that I have knowledge of

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

It's not just in the winter is in the summer to

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

That is what I was thinking that it is something regional in the area

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: Meldionne1

That is what I was thinking that it is something regional in the area

The geese are flying north, which could indicate something unusual in the atmosphere around Chicago is affecting their brains.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That has been happening for the past 5 years, I'm a hunter, and watching which way the geese fly is a common practice. But that has been happening a little longer than the sinus thing

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Both my wife and myself are developing worsening sinus problems. I attribute it to the amount of toxins in the food, air and water. I have noticed increases and decreases in severity with changes in the environment, specifically barometric pressure and humidity, obviously accompanied by changes in weather. It started with my wife when we lived in Johannesburg, the city sits on a plateau 6300 feet above sea level. Due to thermal inversions, airborne pollution is captured and lingers in place for long periods of time.

Keep a record of the problems, I think you will find that weather changes are bringing on the issues and they are usually coupled to some kind of allergic reaction. Could be airborne or food allergies. I am seeing this in kids and young adults as well, so it may have something to do with reaching a specific exposure or absorption level to some environmental toxin, maybe even gmo's, which wouldn't surprise me. There does seem to be a tipping point.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yes! We lived in Crete IL. for a couple years and not so much did My Wife and I have problems, only a little here and there, but Our Grand Daughter gets sick, very sick, every year there! Our Daughter moved to University Park like 6 or 7 years ago, when Her little girl was about a year and a half old from Moline IL., and that baby got sick immediately! Not just sinus probs, but full on coughing puking sick! They have moved from U.P. to Beecher IL. now, and The little one gets sick every year, for months at a time! She just turned 9. We wish They would move back here, but alas, such is not the luck...

We helped raise that baby for Her first year and a half or so in Moline Illinois and never was she sick there! So , Yah. Something's in the air out where You live Man...

Wife and I moved back into the Quad Cities a little over two years ago to Coal Valley IL. and feel better in general...

Good Thread Don! S+F!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I know all of those areas, many of them is where my friends and family live as well, I'm a little further north in Burbank

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yah I know where You are Man!

We drove all over up in and around Chicago while we were in Crete.
Hell We may have driven right past Your place at one time or another!

I know We passed You on 294 several times!
(I'm aware that 294 is a little ways from You, not like right down Your street but...)
edit on 23-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join