It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
And isn't Trump supposed to be "Russia's puppet"?
Why, then, would there be any danger of starting a nuclear war with Russia?
They seem to be recycling the "nuclear danger" argument they were using in the Reagan era, and forgetting to make the necessary adjustments for changing circumstances.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

DOH!!! Now you're trying to inject common sense and reality into the debate???

Heaven's forbid!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Lol.

Anytime I see a woman being a complete douche like that I always feel bad for the husband.

Best part: When the husbands says "what if she quiets down, then do we have to leave?" hahaha

Yeah, I also feel bad for the husband, all he wanted to do is just enjoy his flight going home, the poor guy's mom Just passed away.

You see his face? He's just staring into oblivion, probably saying to himself "oh god NOT AGAIN"!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
These left wing vermin are clearly becoming borderline psychotic!

Can you imagine living with that freak? She is some unfortunate soul's crazy neighbor from hell. The skank flew over the cuckoo's nest.

She thought it was her classroom where she bullies all the little boys. This nut job belongs inside a mental asylum. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21802122]DISRAELI[/post

I'm not sure where you are going, I was just talking about this lady, and others, who like to throw out this stupid nuclear button issue as though lobbing nukes is like turning on a light switch. It's just a stupid argument and really just an ad hominem attack against the persons mental state. I remember the right saying the same thing about Obama in 2007. The opposition loves to throw it out there....BOTH left AND right.

There is no nuclear danger with Russia. I would be far more worried about India and Pakistan nuking one another.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was going in the direction of "this lady and her friends are using an argument which clashes with another argument they want to use".
Either "OMG, this man is such an irrational warmonger that he will start World War III against Russia", which was the standard line of Reagan's time.
Or "OMG, this man is TOO friendly with Russia", which is what some have been pushing for the last few months.
Either/or. But that group is trying to take both lines simultaneously.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I was going in the direction of "this lady and her friends are using an argument which clashes with another argument they want to use".
Either "OMG, this man is such an irrational warmonger that he will start World War III against Russia", which was the standard line of Reagan's time.
Or "OMG, this man is TOO friendly with Russia", which is what some have been pushing for the last few months.
Either/or. But that group is trying to take both lines simultaneously.

Ahh OK, thanks! That makes perfect sense. The no-win situation. The problem is that these jerks are so loud that they are the only ones who get air time. I quit speaking to liberals. They take politeness as weakness and berate you, or you shout loudly at them and they call the police, whom they hate. I think its all those drugs being handed out like candy the past 20 years.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I bet she hated her mother in law anyway. I am sorry for the embarrasment they will both endure now because of her immature actions, but I am really happy to see everyone but her being so rational about the situation. I am willing to bet that she is probably dealing poorly with some unrelated things that caused her to react like that, and she normally wouldn't have done that but we all learn our lessons, sometimes the hard way.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why are you all harping on about the left and liberals?

It's one crazy lady.

Jeez, are you all so caught up in the political freakshow that you can hate half your country for one loser's outburst?

Get over yourselves. This labelling and scapegoating is going to be the end of your people if you don't start thinking straight.

God knows, you lot can be real clowns sometimes. Never miss an opportunity to cheer for your team.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Yes you probably have the best perspective on our daily lives while being in the UK.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
"Uppity"

Uppity? Oh my... what is this an episode of Archie Bunker? Well, hunker down with the stock pile of Henny Penny canned biscuits and armaments bought fer the revolution? (no cause Trump won) we we got our white pow- err wait a minute where was I going with this? Certinaly not back... because society has moved on up since then... people other than "Asians" can own a dry cleaners since George did it huh?

So how to keep those whites so white? Trump (oops why do I keep doing that...) I mean Calgon take me away.

America is a place of equal opportunity; and when it isn't who is yanking things and people around or vyying for control to not allow equal opportunity? Derr those in power tend to lika to stay in power and how many boots does one have to lick to get to the center of a tootsie roll anyway pop? Oh, I dunno son ask the 69 Boyz but lemme check the PMRC out (I'm non-partisan mind you) cause parental advisory road may be ahead.

Why pull up my pants when pops should have kept his buckled instead of putting me in this mess of a cycle right?

Obviously everyone is trying man; and gets frustraited from time to time.... don't look to or at someone for excuses not too.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Say what now?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

NO. Not the droid you were looking for go play fetch with someone else.

Edit: What did one *black hole say to another *black hole? I'm too dense to get the reference.
*no skin color intended or implied

edit on 24-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: why not?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I honestly can't tell if you are being hostile or silly. It's all good, I guess it's not for me I just didn't understand.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

PC police?

I won't spend my life worrying about stepping on other people's toes over the choice of words I use.

Definition of uppity : putting on or marked by airs of superiority : arrogant, presumptuous

www.merriam-webster.com...

If that word has racial connotations for you that is your problem, not mine. I'm not trying to get uppity on you, just sayin'.

edit on 1/24/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Better to joke than be one...

Ass or elephant? Meh. TPTB are THE MAN... how to stick it to the man? Don't play their game know the game. Choosing sports teams aka sides is a fools errand and being a minion to spread the agendas and dirision? *sings* OOOoopt-ion-aaal; but it's boot licking either way so lets not play pretend MMkay? If one knows the others agenda the game becomes clear... HINT cream always rises to the top even if stirred up real good yo; so the divide is win win for TPTB.

Wanna rise to the top creamy center aside? Work the damned system like a man (regardless of gender identitiy) once some power is held via voice then you've got some say in the sway... and can use that position to bring something to the table other than playing a fool or being made one.

Cut the cord pull the string or whatever floats your boat; stormy weather is always ahead no matter how much there's a flipper or flopper in de markets or ping pong vyying or trying to stir the ideological pot using hate to fuel that greed to maintain that working class ignorance saying lower classes fault we upper classes tax you to death with... and why not huh? We give you the jobs and opportunity to be some cream right?

Corn Pone aside it is what it is; and if the people want change it is up to the people to change it... all people mind you beyond all lines used to divide; party, the drivel ones of statistics used to point fingers(race, religion, blah blah blah(that's long form of etc btw)) county, state, country well you get the idea... lines that lay are also the ties that bind as soon as one is picked up a towed. Best to leave that make believe be... and walk on baby walk on.

What did the iceberg say to Antartica? Hot enough for yah? Antartica quips: Come hell or high water...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That old chestnut.

I don't need to be in the US to see the left right scenario is ripping you apart.

One loony goes off and you all talk like you want a civil war.

As long as said loony is affiliated with 'the other team' it's taken as justification for acting as vile as possible.

Going nuts on half your country for the actions of a microscopic portion of your population is absolutely insane and no different from this old crows outburst.

I had come to believe most of ATS was wise to this division stuff, but apparently not. How disappointing.

It's all worth it, though. So long as we can break out the pompoms.

More bravado than brains.

edit on 24 1 2017 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

PC yes Mac no, Windows? Also a no... but I see clearly the intent in using an outdated racist trigger word such as "Uppity" so stop acting already, it isn't helping any situation. You know full well what such words do? Rile people up...

NOT cool. So I called ya on it sweetheart... no biggie.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why don't we all settle for "Uppish", which appears in my (non-American) dictionary as "self-assertive".
I think we can all agree that this was the intended meaning.
This was a (white) lady who was being aggressively self-assertive.
edit on 24-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Because it is a trigger and people know it is a trigger to continue the divide... no need to make excuses, it is what it is playing the game is still playing the game. Snowflake it too is a trigger against who? Millinials that have had enough wanna build a snow man? Ha ha sorry you've no power you are "Frozen" did you enjoy the dance of the sugar plum fairies thinking the dream was in reach? Buzzit! Not.

Mind you freewill to act as one wants too... triggering people to make them dance? Well musical chairs get as boring as tapping this mic and going is this thing on? Except I'm not telling jokes to those that know the truth and want people to be the joke.

That is the exact reason so many people have gotten pissed off and have taken so called sides... anger is anger ideology aside; if someone dances? RE: "If that word has racial connotations for you that is your problem, not mine."

Honey; that's my line... labels only stick if someone believes it if you really want to carry it out a bit further to give the cure to that dance as well.

ta-ta

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join