It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump Protesters will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ha Ha Ha.

You go and spazz out about how Trump will destroy america..........

.................by going ahead and destroying america.

Burning Limos,
throwing rocks at cops,
pooping all over everything,

Well it looks like your violent tirades will cost you big time.

and by the time you get out of prison America will likely be Great Again, without your violent spastic nonsense.

I wonder if they think it was worth it?

And if the media will be held responsible for whipping up all these impressionable clueless libs into a frothing insane riotous mob.

Probably not

Liberal Logic

Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting
230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine
A violent rampage started two blocks from the White House in McPherson Square and along K Street A limo was set on fire after destructive demonstrators threw a flare into its shattered windows
Police with shields lined up and blocked the parade route as riots broke out around the city
Officials have used tear gas, pepper spray and flash bang grenades on the mob
Windows have been smashed at Starbucks, McDonald's and Bank of America buildings
Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 21-1-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good, but we all know more should be charged, but the cowards run while wearing masks.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How is that "liberal logic"?

If they broke the law, they should face their consequences. The rest of those dirty libs protested peacefully.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Violence and mayhem is not protesting. Whatever the law allows on the books should be thrown at them. A peaceful march, fine. But, step across the line and pay the consequences. Americans are sick and tired of the lawlessness and idiocy.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Anti Trump Protesters will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

If ya can't handle the time.

Don't do the crime.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If they broke the law, they should face their consequences. The rest of those dirty libs protested peacefully.

I love me some dirty libs.
Specially the peaceful ones.
I personally brought food and supplies to those smelly hippies when they occupied Wall Street at Zuccotti Park

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Any incitement to violence or carrying out acts of violence that leads to injury and/or damage to people, property and the environment should be met with swift and overwhelming force to put it down fast.

Whilst law enforcement are referring to the maximum sentence of 10 years, I doubt these deluded brainwashed fools will get the full brunt of the law in that regard as it will simply cost far too much to throw them all on jail for so long, except maybe the ring-leaders.

Ones 1st Amendment right has limits in it's protection of the individual exercising such a right - and undertaking or inciting violence that leads to injury and/or damage to people, property and the environment will eliminate any right an individual thinks they might have to use the Constitutional amendments as a valid reason to commit such acts - that's how the law works.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I love me some dirty libs.
Specially the peaceful ones.
I personally brought food and supplies to those smelly hippies when they occupied Wall Street at Zuccotti Park

So did I. At one point I was going to help them organize, but the people in my area were not interested in producing a fruitful protest. They didn't even think about how they were going to go to the bathroom once they were camped-out.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

They didn't even think about how they were going to go to the bathroom once they were camped-out.

Never Stopped anyone from using the NYC Subway system.

You ever smell some of these trains?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, here is a more informative article, the fine is actually up to 250K

wtop.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Those that know me know I don't normally post on politics, however, I have to 'deny ignorance' by emphasizing the UP TO 10 years part. Remember most misdemeanors i.e. having an unleashed dog carry a penalty of UP TO 1 year in jail. When was the last time you got a year for j-walking?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

F*ing liberals are out to make sure the "system" pays for them one way or another, whether it be food stamps or jail time...we will pay.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

They didn't even think about how they were going to go to the bathroom once they were camped-out.

Never Stopped anyone from using the NYC Subway system.

You ever smell some of these trains?

Once. Not a fan of NYC.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Technomancer01

My thoughts exactly. Same as the save "up to 50%". How many do?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

F*ing liberals are out to make sure the "system" pays for them one way or another, whether it be food stamps or jail time...we will pay.

Give them minimal time but fine them to cover damages. Sum it up, divide by the number found guilty, and that will be the fine. They can also sweep the streets and clean up the mess while wearing orange suits. Pay the fine, go home smarter. Don't pay, keep sweeping for another year.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

They are Not Protesters but Hired Criminal Thugs taking Advantage to cause Chaos at Protest Marches by Americans with Nobel Intentions as is their Right in a Free Society . Those who Incite Violence should be Punished by the Full extent of the Law .

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

They are probably in shock!
"But... for 8 years we did this and no one went to jail!?"

Finally, law enforcement can do their job again.

Violence and destruction is not protesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Right, right.
Wasnt there a bunch of online craigslist Ads willing to pay for these morons to chimp out?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I hope the book is thrown at them to set an example. I'm so sick of this behavior.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Hi Dashen,

It's common knowledge that George Soros funded the protesters'
- their salaries
- their transportation
- their lodging
- their meals and incidental expenses

Question becomes, "Will George Soros
fund their bail money and legal defense?"

It would seem so, after all, they acted