It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of weapon is this SS agent hiding?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why Fake Arms...Just Why.?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm sorry, I was just wondering.. thinking out loud What the decisive factors would be when choosing a good weapon for these circumstances.

I guess its hard to anticipate, but you i guess they have to make concessions because of not wanting to scare / display or inform anyone on the defense tactics.

Now about that fake arm.. could it be a custom weapon? Like: "Hey, you are missing an arm, thats to bad, but lets use that as an advantage, report to Q, and they will give you something nice."

At least in all seriousness: maybe its better not to disclose how and why they are armed. I could follow that line of thinking to.
edit on 21-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: Fake spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Why Fake Arms...Just Why.?

Element of surprise.

It take a second or so to draw a firearm from a holster or shoulder a PDW concealed under a coat.

This gives the illusion of that kind of reaction time.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

The fake arm/s are not weapons. They are decoys to give the illusion of reduced reaction time when, in fact, that agent is at the ready.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ah, much more simple, effective, fast.

Kind of disappointing; ) so this is, for a non insider, the closest to real " 007" like gadgets we sea in realtime i guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not really odd. A lot of SS are carrying FN FiveseveNs so I'd guess those same people are also carrying P90s.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The more I watched that clip, the more that whole guy seemed off. I first noticed the hands, but then I started really looking at his head and that doesn't seem exactly natural either. I don't know if mechanical is the right word , but hmmm very stiff maybe? His eyes seem strictly focused straight ahead. Usually their eyes are always roaming.

Taken a step into weird land here now, but he couldn't possibly be one of the super soldiers we hear about could he???

Dont look for the weapon, just focus on him. Probably just me but that is what stood out to me. You know, the woman's eye thing...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OOOOO yes they are...www.itstactical.com...

I forgot about those. Either way, I'm pretty sure they are still armed with P90s. They fit the role quite nicely.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: projectvxn
It's either an MP7 or a P90. They haven't been armed with Uzi SMGs for quite a while.

AR based PDWs aren't nearly that concealable.

I remember photos from the Reagan assassination attempt where a SS agent had a subgun in his hands very quickly and he didn't have a large overcoat on or fake arms. If I remember correctly, they were wearing blazers.
This fake arm thing is something I haven't seen before, so there must be something different under that coat.

YouTube has videos of the Reagan assassination attempt, the SS agent pulled the Uzi out of a briefcase according to one of the videos I watched of it.
I saw that SS agent yesterday when I was watching the inauguration live and I thought he looked weird....good catch.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My guess would be a grenade launcher for tear gas (for protests/ crowd control) or even just smoke grenades (for concealment).

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Taken a step into weird land here now, but he couldn't possibly be one of the super soldiers we hear about could he???

The whole thing looks like a disguise of some sort, weirdly enough. The head, face, arms are all off a bit. And the gait and balance.

Reminds me of Questor before he got the human deco bits added and the human motion program upgrade.

Or maybe a Blue Man Group dancer, only in 'white face'.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

The P90 and the fiveseven both use the same FN 5.7×28mm cartidge.
If it's a FN, ... they didn't pick something "made in USA" ...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He looks like a Valiant Thor or a Men in Black or something. Is he supposed to be one of these ex Black Water SS?

edit on 21-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just to say...i taped the whole parade, just watched it back and there are a couple of times, very briefly, that his thumb goes up and down, as though he was closing that gap between the thumb and forefinger....so maybe the fingers on the other hand are operating a switch to close the fingers to make it look semi normal?

CX.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You guys don't really think this dude has a fake arm, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: Magnivea

The P90 and the fiveseven both use the same FN 5.7×28mm cartidge.
If it's a FN, ... they didn't pick something "made in USA" ...

FN makes weapons in the United States. Any weapon sold to the US government(or to civilians) is made in their Columbia, SC factory.
edit on 21 1 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can't upload the video of it moving, but here is a still pic of the fingers closed for a split second....he did it a couple of times throughout the walk, but it was exactly the same thumb lowering movement and nothing else.

CX.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

No, it has to be that he's an alien.

ps look at the pic and info above.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Something is not right with him.
No.
Everything is not right about him.
Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Fn p90, kris vector, hk 416 or hk 417

458 socom.... depends on the threat he intends to meet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join