It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just offered to drop ALL Russian sanctions in return for......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

a reply to: jtma508 why do they have to deal with NATO expansion?

What? When Daddy Bush promised Yeltsin that NATO would not expand one single inch to the East.

Are you saying the US Lied? Who approved that from the US?

I mean, NATO does not include Poland, Romania, Bulgaria....oh heck just think most of the Warsaw Pact nations...wait....what...they are?

Hmm

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Big oil, blah blah. I don't care, and nor does anyone else around here. We have been talking about big oil since Bush senior. It's still relevant, don't get me wrong, but nothing in comparison to what the global elite have REALLY done while you are distracted on oil. Grab your mask, MASK and get used to things.

We get that you hate Trump, and you aren't special. It's not like you are a needle among a pile of hay that wants to be discovered. No, You ARE the majority of liberal bias.

Your opinion is spewed day in, day out. We get it. You hate Trump, that's fine bro. The difference is, you have sold out to mainstream bull#. I haven't. Have fun!

I didn't sell out to anything.

The "conservatives" that bought into Trumps lies are the sell out

I stuck to my principles and conservative values. Which is why I didn't vote for him

The only sell outs are Trump voting blocks

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Somehow the media will spin this into a "bad thing" maybe even "racist" or something.

This is a GOOD thing, I don't care how people try to spin it.

CNN spin: "CIA confirms: Trump illegally drops all sanctions on Russia in return for help getting elected in 2021"...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Is that illegal?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No CNN may say what it pleases.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Big oil, blah blah. I don't care, and nor does anyone else around here. We have been talking about big oil since Bush senior. It's still relevant, don't get me wrong, but nothing in comparison to what the global elite have REALLY done while you are distracted on oil. Grab your mask, MASK and get used to things.

We get that you hate Trump, and you aren't special. It's not like you are a needle among a pile of hay that wants to be discovered. No, You ARE the majority of liberal bias.

Your opinion is spewed day in, day out. We get it. You hate Trump, that's fine bro. The difference is, you have sold out to mainstream bull#. I haven't. Have fun!

I didn't sell out to anything.

The "conservatives" that bought into Trumps lies are the sell out

I stuck to my principles and conservative values. Which is why I didn't vote for him

The only sell outs are Trump voting blocks

what would be your alternative to what happened? I'd love to hear it. Would you have preferred Hillary over Trump?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

They are spinning this like hes done something great, while conveniently leaving out the back room deals....

Who's "they"?

BTW, this hasn't been spun by anyone, YET. Can you guess how the media will probably spin it?? In YOUR favor, I'm sure they'll make all sorts of "back room" claims over the next four years, so stop crying about "they are spinning this". ATS has a variety of opinions contrary to the usual "spin", everywhere else in the mainstream media, and I happen to find it refreshing.

Get used to it!

Stop crying? Oh you mean stop stating facts because it might hurt the Trump narrative.....

Funny , my conservative friends use to LOVE facts....

Give us the facts about the backroom deals you mentioned, please. I want to be informed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join