It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones website - Infowars is down and has been for days....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Looks like someone has an issue with Alex Jones and his website .... infowars.com.

Has anyone noticed infowars.com has been down for days? The website does not properly load anymore. I have seen this on more than one occasion in the past and Alex came and stated it was a DDOS attack.

It appears the website has been possibly hacked? Maybe the government is involved?

Can anyone clarify what happened to his site?

LINK

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Both sites are up for me.

Now I feel dirty.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

current alex jones content is cited on thread after thread - every day - so no

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Check
isup.me...
the next time, it will tell you, if it´s only you not being able to connect.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Maybe YOU have been IP blocked.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I appreciate that AJ catches a lot folks who 1st become aware that not everything is as it seems.

But I haven't visited any of his sites in over 5 years. I think he's a just as much a fear monger and sensationalist as any of the MSM outlets.

I'm not sure he's relevant enough that anyone would bother ddos'ing him.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Makes no sense if he can get a new one in 24h. IP Block can only be a temporary measure or used against a static IP adress, or else over time, many people would be blocked.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Then maybe he's got a VPN or Firewall incorrectly set up.
That said, everyone else can get on, so no conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Agree, that´s why I suggested isup.me... for him.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
It appears the website has been possibly hacked?

Looks like it, all it has are made up silly stories, someone seems to be selling crap, but you can buy

Super Male Vitality Your Price: $69.95 On Sale: $41.97 The all new and advanced Super Male Vitality formula uses the newest extraction technology with even more powerful concentrations of various herbs and extracts designed to be even stronger.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Oh....OK. I am not a great computer operator.

Thanks for the update.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The downforeveryoneorjustme site helps when checking site status. It could be your ISP blocked it, try Opera browser for a good VPN. And or go with clearing cookies/cache.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Dreamingawake, indeed, good morning! isme.up is the short redirect for downforeveryoneorjustme

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
It appears the website has been possibly hacked?

Looks like it, all it has are made up silly stories, someone seems to be selling crap, but you can buy

Super Male Vitality Your Price: $69.95 On Sale: $41.97 The all new and advanced Super Male Vitality formula uses the newest extraction technology with even more powerful concentrations of various herbs and extracts designed to be even stronger.

Well Mother Jones wants to sell me Eco-Chic Organic Cotton bras.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Works for me

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Try another browser

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Speaking of clearing cookies the Infowars ones probably follow everyone around.

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: dreamingawake
Dreamingawake, indeed, good morning! isme.up is the short redirect for downforeveryoneorjustme

Mornin'. Thanks for the shortcut

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I still cant work out if Alex Jones is a Mason or Jesuit or a grey alien

fitzinfo.wordpress.com...

Jones is behaving consistently. He has always advocated masonic, Enlightenment principles throughout his public career, mainly under the themes of capitalism, Protestantism, and libertarianism. The only difference is that now he is not masking i

vaticanassassins.org...

This will be one of a future series of posts on Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor Alex Jones as he continues to reveal his master’s Roman hand. Many reliable men have rightly exposed him to be the fear-mongering shill for Rome that he is, running interference for the Jesuit Papacy. Nearly all of what he states is true as to lower-level facts. Therefore, “eat the meat but throw away the bones.” But when it comes to “Who done it?”, it is all about “the globalists, “the power-brokers,” “the Illuminati,” “the CFR,” “the Trilateral Commission,” “the Bilderbergers,” ad nauseum—with no mention of the Knights of Malta or their Jesuit masters throughout these Satanic, pope-serving organizations. As far as your Editor is concerned, one of the final straws is Coadjutor Jones’ refusal to field questions from his callers about “Vatican Assassins” as per the video above at about 3:28.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oops the 2nd source is selling "defeating the IRS..."

vaticanassassins.org...#!/~/product/category=8556876&id=33172019

Notice of Status of ALL CAPS Disregarded Entity to IRS; Petition for Decree For Beneficial Ownership of the Name and Estate of ALL CAPS private trust; Review of Transcript of EJP’s Court case with the Decree; Theory of Abatement of Civil Actions using Decree; Theory of Abatement at Criminal Arraignment using Decree; Establishing the ALL CAPS private trust special business account using Decree. Primary PC Course required before taking this class. Cost is 1500.00FRNs for 3-day class.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Taking your word here. I wouldn't link to info wars on a dare.

If so...No great loss.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join