It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's something every one can enjoy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I was in that band Last Resilience I don't know how much you know about the music industry. But anyone that knows anything about the music business it's that even bands that go absolutely no where never went to waste and were never forgotten.

I mean somewhere in their there had to be a whole lot of fun and nostalgia of just getting together and making music you knew you could hear on the radio but it was at your finger tips and you could really kick back and rock out even if you was the only one that knew anything about the band.

A lot of guys don't get that most people buy guitars and amps and you know you get that band together and the one thing you always find out is that no body went out and bought a pa or microphone worth a crap.

Because everyone wants to be a guitarist. With that being said how do you think the confidence level for guitarists really is. You know guys that sit around in there garage and pick at it sound pretty good could possibly go somewhere if they knew the value of someone who understands marketing and sales.

Point being guitarists know they are a dime a dozen because everyone wants to be the one shredding. The truth of it is it's the vocalist who realizes he needs a pa and microphone that's the real hero.

Because when you have that commodity that no one else has the confidence to go for and you find a way to sell it then you can break the mold.

And that's kinda what this song did for this band.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Didn't enjoy that at all I'm afraid. Generic, boring, obvious, there's way too many bands that sound like this :/

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

very cool! makes me think of the mas volta, i used to love those guys in college!

though on a side note, i'm pretty sure that the only music everyone can enjoy is some bob marley

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I understand that not every one is going to enjoy the song although for what it is and it's genre I think it's a pretty good one.

But the story before the song their that was something that I know every one sitting down thinking about where they are going and where it needs to go can enjoy the fact that the world has people who can work that out for them.

Short cut it and hand it to you when you didn't work for none of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

top topics

join