It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
You are all arguing about the wrong thing. This is a 'plot' to use chemical weapons on US citizens during a government sanctioned event.

These people need to be arrested. Bottom line.

Agreed - they should be arrested as terrorists plotting a chemical attack on US citizens.
edit on 16/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I can't watch the video right now but does it include parts where they offer to pay the people half a million dollars to fund these activities in order to get them talking?

Because that's exactly what they were doing. There's a thread about it:

ounter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration

The counter-sting, carried out by The Undercurrent and Americans Take Action, a project of a previous target of provocateur James O’Keefe, managed to surreptitiously record elements of O’Keefe’s network offering huge sums of money to progressive activists if they would disrupt the ceremony and “put a stop to the inauguration” and the related proceedings to such a degree that donors to the clandestine effort would “turn on a TV and maybe not even see Trump.” To have riots blot out coverage of Trump, the donor offered “unlimited resources,” including to shut down bridges into D.C.

There's a reason that entrapment is a valid defense. They didn't infiltrate these groups and surreptitiously catch them plotting. They sought out people and coerced them with promises of huge sums of money to disrupt the inauguration. Everyone has a price. Offer enough people enough money and it's a virtual certainty that you'll get people on camera saying they'll do pretty anything.

As the FBI have now been informed, I am sure they can get to the bottom of the veracity of this. I doubt they would have been brought in if Project Veritas were paying actors. Looks to me like the 'protesters' are actually planning terrorism.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

The hate for Trump and Clinton runs deep in the U.S.. Clinton would have faced the same protests. To deny it, ignores how much hate was thrown around on social media for both candidates. To be honest and being neutral to both these corrupt parties, the hate for Clinton and Obama on ATS is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
With all the people bringing joints to the event, hopefully it's not going to be as wild as many believe it to be.

I still feel like something is going to go down, it's a platform for such an event to get noticed.

There is always much more going down than just what the public wants.

The many organizations and their agendas as well speak that loudly.

Who needs fake news when you live in America?
edit on 16-1-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: FauxMulder

Where's muh basebawl bat?

?

Your video makes me want to smash heads in. Not yours.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
With all the people bringing joints to the event, hopefully it's not going to be as wild as many believe it to be.

You mean like the 'Battle of the Bands' scene from Cheech & Chong's 'Up in Smoke' when the 'pot-van' was ablaze? Sounds like fun.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Project Veritas is the definition of fake news.

Why? Because you don't agree with them?

From the video, it shows just the opposite.

I'm a democrat, but I think perhaps you're a fake news troll.

When will all the Ctrl-Left idiots just get over the fact that the election is over and stop acting like someone stole their toys? I't so pathetic I'm almost ashamed to say I'm a democrat these days. Seriously.

I think we need a new political party in this country consisting of all the people that would define themselves as Center-Left, Center or Center Right. My guess is that it would rapidly become the largest political party in this country as that is the way most people view themselves - not on the fringes of either side.

It may happen sooner than people think if the Dems keep trying to extinct themselves, and the far right keeps up their nonsense too.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
they have about , well just a few days left before they get it

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Project Veritas is the definition of fake news.

Why? Because you don't agree with them?

From the video, it shows just the opposite.

I'm a democrat, but I think perhaps you're a fake news troll.

When will all the Ctrl-Left idiots just get over the fact that the election is over and stop acting like someone stole their toys? I't so pathetic I'm almost ashamed to say I'm a democrat these days. Seriously.

I think we need a new political party in this country consisting of all the people that would define themselves as Center-Left, Center or Center Right. My guess is that it would rapidly become the largest political party in this country as that is the way most people view themselves - not on the fringes of either side.

It may happen sooner than people think if the Dems keep trying to extinct themselves, and the far right keeps up their nonsense too.

I think you may find out that the centre ground is occupied... by Trump.
We'll see as time passes, but I doubt any of the far right policies are going to go anywhere in this administration.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Fools

The hate for Trump and Clinton runs deep in the U.S.. Clinton would have faced the same protests. To deny it, ignores how much hate was thrown around on social media for both candidates. To be honest and being neutral to both these corrupt parties, the hate for Clinton and Obama on ATS is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

I have to agree with you whole heartedly, I myself am part of the Hillary Hate Machine on here, and proud to say it. Anyone who can leave people high and dry in Benghazi to be slaughtered by terrorists deserves nothing less than to be hated, and for that crime of hers, I'll gladly take the stand for hating her forever. Cutting through that hate would take a friggin band saw, not a knife.
edit on 16/1/17 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This line on their website sums it up....

#DisruptJ20 rejects all forms of domination and oppression, particularly those based on racism, poverty, gender & sexuality, organizes by consensus, and embraces a diversity of tactics.

I mean, is that not what they are doing?

and how to handle the cops...

www.disruptj20.org...

Anything you say to the police can and will be used against you and your friends. Most protesters already know this, and yet they get themselves in trouble anyway by talking to the cops. Here are some reasons that people who don’t intend to talk to the police end up doing so anyway: The arresting officer is a jerk, but a friendly officer who is the same race, gender, and/or age as you seems to want to help The police offer to “put in a good word with the prosecutor” if you cooperate, and threaten to charge you with a felony if you don’t talk It doesn’t seem like there is any harm that could come from small talk, such as discussing your favorite sports team

Arrest them all right now.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-16T14:25:07-06:000207 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A chemical attack by way of a stink bomb? Lol. I guess eBay should be shut down for facilitating the sale of chemical weapons?

I'm glad the FBI has been informed. While I wouldn't characterize it as "an acid attack" or "terrorism" it would definitely be illegal if they did do it and beyond that, it's reprehensible that these people think they have a right to disrupt anyone's social gathering. That's actually quite illiberal.

That said, there's not anything in that video that I've (now) seen that could lead to a conviction in American courts. It's not illegal to speculate about how you could shutdown a gathering with a stink bomb. They'd have to have some evidence that they actually intended to go through with it such as one of those involved obtaining the butyric acid following the discussion.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If the KKK was filmed saying they were going to do this in 08 at the Obama inauguration all they would all still be in prison. A double standard here is not right.

Stink bombs online will use ammonium sulfate most times. Harmless. It is not a acid. It mixes with the air and it smells like egg farts.

What they want to use?

www.dpic.org...

Butyric acid, also known as butanoic acid, is found naturally in small amounts in cheeses and butter. It is an oily, colourless liquid with an unpleasant odour like rancid butter.

The vapour can be irritating to the eyes, nose and throat. If inhaled in high concentrations it can cause coughing and difficulty breathing.

The liquid can be irritating and cause mild to moderate burning sensation if spilled directly on the skin.

Butyric acid is not absorbed into the body to cause toxicity. Effects from butyric acid are a result of the irritant effects on skin, lung membranes or eyes.

Treatment for people exposed to butyric acid:
If inhaled, get out of the area into fresh air.
If spilled on skin or clothing, remove clothing and wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation or pain persists, the person should be seen in a healthcare facility.
Clothing should be laundered before wearing. No special precautions need to be followed for laundry.
Anyone experiencing coughing or difficulty breathing, should be evaluated in a health care facility.

So, with all of those people, you think no one has asthma or another breathing issue that could not affect them?

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-16T14:31:15-06:000215 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If security cameras have them on camera casing the Press Club...THAT combined with the video will show intent beyond speculation.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It would appear that some want to play it down instead of roundly condemning it. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think you may find out that the centre ground is occupied... by Trump.

Absolutely! Spot on, Amigo.

It's the center demographic that really won him the election as it pulled people from both parties.

So, let's formalize it with a new party. And if/when that does happen, the GOP will be left with nothing but Alt-Right schmoes and the Dems with nothing but Ctrl-Left wingnuts.

In other words - totally marginalized.

Which is exactly where they belong these days.

They've both long since abandoned their core principles and are now all about a very narrow and extreme agenda. And with that, they've also abandoned all of us who aren't narrow or extreme in our viewpoints.

edit on 1/16/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling about this inauguration. There was nothing during the election because they still thought they could pull it out.

I truly believe that there are those who did not win who are trying to start the presidency of Trump with conflict. A 'non-white-protester shot or killed. Someone run over. People beaten up and blamed on the 'alt' right'.

It is very sad. His entire platform is about unity and these groups are trying so hard to tear it down while calling for action against hate, misogyny, racism and xenophobia.

I hope all those who attend are safe.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Butyric Acid is classified as a Hazardous Substance.
It can cause eye damage and burns...it can also cause breathing difficulties and is flammable.
Won't some children be at these events...and what if a panic occurs and people are trampled?
nj.gov...
edit on 16-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Thank you for clarifying that. Harmless stink bombs my ass. These guys all belong in jail and they all deserve to have their lives imposed upon by fines and mandatory therapy as well as public service.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join