It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...and the end of the Republic never looked better."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The title was spoken by Obama in his last correspondents dinner. YouTube below

Read the writing on the wall friends.

Obama Orders Five Last Minute Monuments, Most In Presidential History

All told, Obama has used his executive power to set aside about 553,600,000 acres of land and water, during his eight years in office according to the Washington Post.

This is a NWO land grab. If you don't know what I'm talking about get familiar with UN Agenda 21 aka UN Agenda 2030.

Why would he do this when Trump's first order of business is to eliminate Obama's Executive Orders? Why would he be going fast 'n furious with the Executive Orders.
Because he doesn't plan on Trump being POTUS.

For The First Time Since World War II, No US Carriers Are Deployed Anywhere In The World

Are we getting set up for a Pearl Harbor slaughter?

Why does he plan on sticking around DC?

Look at the clip from the 7:52 - 8:22 mark. You think it was a really joke considering all that has transpired in this last election cycle?

and now these news stories:

D.C. National Guard Chief Fired Days Before Trump Inauguration: "The Timing Is Extremely Unusual"

As we noted previously, radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history. Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal. Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”. My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop, but it is important to understand that these groups are well funded, highly organized and extremely motivated. The election of Donald Trump has been perhaps the single most galvanizing moment for the radical left in modern American history, and they are working very hard to turn January 20th into a major political statement. In fact, just recently one activist group took out a full page ad in the New York Times…

Thousands of activists, journalists, scientists, entertainers, and other prominent voices took out a full-page call to action in the New York Times on Wednesday making clear their rejection of President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence with the simple message: “No!”

“Stop the Trump/Pence regime before it starts! In the name of humanity we refuse to accept a fascist America!” the ad states, followed by a list of signatories that includes scholar Cornel West; author Alice Walker; Chase Iron Eyes of the Standing Rock Sioux; educator Bill Ayers; poet Saul Williams; CNN‘s Marc Lamont Hill; Carl Dix of the Communist Party USA; and numerous others.

The ad pointed people to refusefascism.org, and it asserted that Trump must be stopped whether he was legitimately elected or not…

The plan is to extend these protest for 100 days according to Michael Moore.

Guns in Violin Case, Other Weapons Found Along Potomac in DC
Lots of weapons found in the woods on the side of the canal where nobody hikes.

These things I put forth might sound like great news to some. To others, I just offer this as a "eyes wide open" hopeful you will be ready if this really is when the SHTF.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The MSM sows pessimism in the public. They always report negative news like so so died. They never report positive news. They have a terrible agenda.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Perhaps Obama plans to arrest Trump and Pence at the inauguration, before the swearing in. Charges of conspirimg with Russia. That seems like something they might try.

"100 days of protests" wont happen. Even in a civil war scenario, most Americans have the attention span of a moth. It wouldnt happen like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

There is no evidence Trump conspired with Putin. He never did something like that. It's too risky. No one would risk that. The Podesta emails are minor and they contained very little dirt. They are not even Hillary's emails.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

a resounding YES to every question you asked.
see you next election cycle.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hope so.
Stay positive, just don't be naive.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Looks like he's doing as ordered.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Maybe he's just trying to save some land before it all gets strip mined, fracked, drilled and clear cut leaving America looking like some 3rd world country that's been picked clean and left for dead???

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

"100 days of protests" wont happen. Even in a civil war scenario, most Americans have the attention span of a moth. It wouldnt happen like that.

Well, if they are still around on the 27th of Jan they will get to see the 2017 Nat'l Right to Life March. Seeing around a half million pro-lifers might be an eye-opener for them since the MSM does their best to make the largest pro-life march in the world a non-story.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I hope we can all look back after this month and say it was another 2012 bust.. There is allot of smoke on the internet about what might happen; hopefully it is the pot heads drowning their sorrow with weed ... so far all is quite on the Eastern front as far as actual actions though... I for one hope it stays that way..

With much of the police and other agencies supporting Trump (excluding the Hawks and war mongering CIA) during the election I can only guess there will be a strong effort to seriously intervene if things start to get out of hand... Then we can have threads about how mean and unfair the police are against the peaceful protesters..

The first car set on fire or building burned should be met with serious fire power.. cleanse the gene pool of those who believe there should be a trophy; win or lose... Peaceful chanting, marching, etc etc is a proper form of protest... Burning someone Else's property should not be tolerated ever again.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
UN land grab???

lol

You guys are absolutely craven and pathological

I am glad he is saving nature and it's beauty, because if past presidents did not, many of the most beautiful and revenue generating (for you conservatives) would be know more.

Thank YOU Obama

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So for a week or so, we had no aircraft carrier deployed, thus bolstering the ability to defend the homeland, and soon we'll be adding to the fleet when GHWB comes into service.

Also, acreage set aside.

Yep. Totally seems as though Obama has killed us all! Run for your lives!!!! ₽∆π|¢ time!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Could not have said it better myself.

Good to see you on the boards, brother!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The funny thing is that, US was never a Republic the first place.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like he's doing as ordered.

Looks like he cares more about the future and the people of the future, than the money of now. It only makes me like him more.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
The funny thing is that, US was never a Republic the first place.

Wrong.

Constitutional Repulic

I can see why you might not know that. I doubt it they teach it in school anymore and I sure haven't heard it said once by our Constitutional Lawyer POTUS who refers to it as a democracy.

"A Republic, if you can keep it."

The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, "Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, "A republic, if you can keep it."

It's good to know the difference between Constitutional Republic and Democracy. Maybe, when you do, you'll understand why it matters.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Or maybe he is trying to head off incidents like Standing Rock, where privateers don't get to grab all public lands and build oil or fracking structures on them for the sake of multi national corps??, yes Donald may very well reverse them, which is OK, but anything that happens from then on, he can safely say..it wasn't me I tried to protect the land the other guy plundered it.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Perhaps Obama plans to arrest Trump and Pence at the inauguration, before the swearing in. Charges of conspirimg with Russia. That seems like something they might try.

But how long will George Soros funded provocateurs hold out?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yep, spanking time is in order!

Peaceful protests are fine and protected by law, but start burning S# down, killing cops/people and plan on a serious spanking!!

Damn straight!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Unpublished last verse.

" And there I stood alone and afraid

I dropped to my knees and there I prayed

And I promised him everything I could give

If only he would make the music live

And he promised it would live once more

But this time one would equal four

And in five years four had come to mourn

and the music was reborn "