It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Shut, Scientology, & Vivian Kubrick - The Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I love the surrealist ball photos. They are inspiring!

I love this thread. I relate to EWS in the sense that sometimes you might accidentally become involved in something dark and scary that you didn't mean to really get involved in and then feeling trapped in that thing. Like making a deal that you felt forced to make, and you hate it. Like being tricked to give permission when you didn't realize what giving your permission really entailed.

School feels like that to me actually. Lots of things do actually.

The Goddess worship stuff reminds me of the Netflix show From Dusk Till Dawn. Same feeling there. Goes into the making of a Goddess (through capture and abuse of a pure innocent soul), etc. Did you tell me to watch that show? I forget. Never saw the movie. I like the show because the "goddess" frees herself and kicks butt.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

As much as people like to criticize the Rothschilds for that surrealist ball I have to admit that had I been invited to a party that Salvador Dali had designed I for sure would have attended.

I think that most importantly in connection to EWS, the surrealist ball shows that even the wealthiest/powerful people have their tastes. They're human like the rest of us, only they can afford to live out their each and every fantasy.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks for all your hard work, I really enjoyed the journey immensely.Great connection of the dots. I watched the movie once again after reading you breakdown. I have to say Kidman doesnt appear to know, or kubrik wasnt sure wether to portray her that way. All that comes over very stongly is that she is semi concious about what kind of stuff goes on.The key for me, is that when she is asked at the end of the movie by Cruise "what can we do" she replies "appreciate" This is Kubriks message to us all, learn to love and appreciate our own particular lives. a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

So you do not think Alice was aware of her husband's nightly adventures?

It's hard to say concretely, as Kubrick is a master at obscuring interpretation.

I believe that Alice is definitely more in the know than her husband Bill. Her dream that she describes to Bill is a parallel to the events that actually took place that evening. This would suggest that she has some kind of telepathic connection to her husband. This is evidenced when she asks Bill about examining a topless female patient, and again when Bill is with the prostitute Domino.

And she most definitely solicited the encounter with Sandor. She intentionally appeared dumbfounded to Sandor, therefor she was toying with him.

Just look at when she places her glass down on the table next to Sandor.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

bordering on NC-17.

What so you're doing a Start Trek thread...
wiki

The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) is a starship in the fictional Star Trek universe, depicted in four network television series, six feature films, and countless books ...

I couldnt help myself.

Many thanks for finishing the thread..quickly read it. Now I'm going to put the DVD on. I never knew about the fact that Woody Allen was looked at for the role!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So you do not think Alice was aware of her husband's nightly adventures?
I think she is aware but not informed which is very different, the flirting stuff maybe just a way of letting off steam. Not only that she really banged the drinks down. To me its like as if she had a completly illogical way of understanding the situation. Either that or S.Kubric sees his own femenine side this way. In other words he is potraying himself the femenine and masculine Through (kidman and Cruise)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Well personally, I don't think that Kubrick was trying to project any masculine or feminine side (of his) into the main protagonists in Eyes Wide Shut. You've got to read the novella. Kubrick was staying true to Schnitzler in terms of Bill & Alice being a modern adaptation of Fridolin & Albertine.

Even their dialogue is in the film is almost verbatim from the novella. And Alice's encounter with Sandor and Bill's encounter with Gayle & Nuala (the British supermodels) were all absent in the novella. Kubrick & Raphael created those characters (Ziegler, Sandor, Gayle, Nuala, Mandy, Ziegler's Assistant [Michael Doven]) as well as the entire party at Ziegler's mansion.

That being said, I do remain open minded to constructive criticism and new interpretations, so thank you for contributing to my thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I respect your breakdown no criticism at all, I can see that you are taking it from the logical side. None the less every artist leaves an imprint in his work wether he wills it or not. Just as you have in your work on this thread! I feel its only natural. Thanks again for your work. a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi There,

I am a long time lurker, first time poster here at ATS. I very much enjoyed this thread, so thank you. I have taken a keen interest in Kubrick's work in recent times. There is no doubt in my mind that there are strong themes and messages that he attempted to communicate within the realm of his films.

Something out of left field here, and it only came to mind following the detailed investigating which took place within this thread. I did not realise that there was such strong relationship between the origins of Scientology with Jack Parsons and the OTO.

With this in mind, I remember from a few months ago when Pizzagate was trending, that an interesting story popped up about John Podesta's brother Tony and his visit to Sydney Australia to give a lecture -

www.ussc.edu.au...

Only days later, Marina Abramovic, the artist who was implicated in the Podesta emails and 'Spirit Cooking' scandal, also randomly turned up in Sydney -

kaldorartprojects.org.au...

Both had their visits sponsored by the University of Sydney. The reason I find this quite bizarre is that the Australian head of the OTO is based at... University of Sydney. How these 2 people with alleged strange connections happen to find themselves in Sydney only a few days apart seems quite unusual.

Now consider this for a moment: Frau kidman's father began his university education at Uni Syd, and is allegedly rumoured to have been a prominent member in the order and that the family had allgedly been involved in OTO rituals.

While everyone seems to focus on cruise and his flagbearing for Scientology, perhaps we have missed another connection with occult significance here?

Would it be fair to say then that Kubrick may have been aware of this, and that this also may have contributed subject matter for what he was trying to communicate? I have not done any investigating of my own so please excuse me however if others wish to look into this further then I would be very keen to see what further could be uncovered.

edit on 30-1-2017 by hartlane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
just a quick thought prolly nothing, the name Ziegler, theres a little girl called Maddie Ziegler,famous dancer www.youtube.com..., (i dont know how this vid is legal btw) the British girl that went missing is Maddie McCann (never found) they are both around the same age and look similar apart from the eye colour........ prolly just coincidences

also Nicole Kidmans father was being investigated on child sex charges but conveniently died before they could charge him, I can only imagine the childhood nicole kidman had.....independentaustralia.net...
edit on 30-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't think the general themes here are so difficult to understand, the control and regulation through financial power of the delights of Istar, how these have been denied to normative society through Jewish domination of religious and social convention and become the preserve of a compromised elite that will continue to further Jewish influence and suppress their own people while acting outside of the supposed norms they enforce, monopolization of the suppressed.

Kubrik well understood that there was a world beyond the illusion that his own Jewish people had created, that they were no true consorts to the cult of Istar but mere pimps and imposters, that somehow the true relationship related more properly to Christmas, or even more properly the mysteries of the Winter Solstice and the former religious heritage of European people.

Of course it is the nature of Hollywood to determine who shall be a star, who shall shine as brightly as Istar, yet it is a false and compromised illusion with no independent integrity or veracity, the same to be said of the fashion industry and the glamour industry in general, because the actual cult of Istar involved true independence for women and sexuality to the paradoxical extreme, thus they only create the appearance of liberation and empowerment.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I had no idea Nicole Kidman's father was accused of heading a child pedophelia ring.

That adds quite a twist to the plot. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hartlane

Would it be fair to say then that Kubrick may have been aware of this, and that this also may have contributed subject matter for what he was trying to communicate?

I absolutely believe that Kubrick was aware of the Crowley/Parsons connection to Hubbard and Scientology. Parts 1-6 cover it in great detail.

Also see my list of links & references.

And if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, buy yourself a copy of the book Sex & Rockets: The Occult World Of Jack Parsons.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

yes but when you type in his name, no MSM have reported the allegations, they are usually the ones flinging the muck, but no he is obv in the same circles as MSM guys, its all too obvious, i once read about someone who was running one of these rings and got caught went to court and got a slap in the wrists (for running a child pedo ring WTF) because "his likes wouldn't fair well in prison" said the judge, the guy was the son of a higher up, i can remember little about it and when i searched the net for it to refresh my memory, i couldn't find it, its also funny how the cheese pizza thing got ridiculed and forgot of quite quick. I call SHENANIGANS!

childabuserecovery.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

An interesting question would be:

Was Kidman's father's allegations of sexual misconduct known about from 1988-1999?

A follow up question would be:

Could Kubrick have heard of Kidman's father during or even before preproduction had began on EWS?

I have to say, and this is pretty telling, I've not seen a single mention of this allegation of Kidman's father in any discussion related to Eyes Wide Shut.

This provokes further investigation.
edit on 1/30/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

there have been a few follow up articles on it, talking of international pedo ring, with the woman being harassed after whistleblowing..... independentaustralia.net...
the lack of sources is troubling, this woman looks to have bags of evidence and allegations.
im guessing that independentaustralia isn't under the Murdoch umbrella.

i wouldn't be surprised if Nicole Kidman is knee deep in Satanic rituals involving all manners of shady shenanigans , if the allegations against her father are true, then it is conceivable that he abused his daughter, and they were still close up until
his "sudden" death...... so what would that tell us?
All very interesting, i notice he was a clinical psychologist, so would be no surprise if he was in to occultism, it was Jungs works on the occult and unconscious that made me more interested in the subject.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting. Man, that gasface youtube clip was a struggle. The dude babbled for 30 minutes with very little coherent ties to any of the ideas he was talking about.

I always loved this movie, even though it got some bad reviews. I mean, Nicole Kidman, and I was 17.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I apologize ahead of time, as I do not have anything of substance to add at this time. I do want to thank you for putting in such an effort, this is the kind of threads I joined ATS to participate in. I hope to have more time to go through the entire thread this weekend. Flag for you sir.

edit on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:11:12 -0600 by TKDRL because: fixed a typo

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I found this little tidbit to be interesting so I thought I would share it with you:

It's Alan Cummings talking about his experience working on Eyes Wide Shut with Kubrick and Cruise. He has an interesting commentary about Cruise's sexual ambiguity which was a 'hot topic' in Hollywood at the time. Interesting to note, and I didn't even know, Alan Cummings is Scottish. I always think it speaks of great talent to a foreign actor who can perfectly emulate an American accent.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anyone have a link so i can watch this film????? DM me if possible thanks!

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join