It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Communities and Legislature Failed Attempt to Dismantle Trump Presidency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This pertains to the CNN/Buzzfeed story and the distorted information surrounding the story and am alleging that the IC and the legislature knew about the fake news was because they were involved in it's creation.

The BS is hitting the fan in DC.
The dossier was given to the FBI in August.
Reid knew FBI had alleged dirt on Trump a half a month before McCain gives Comey dossier.

May I suggest McCain walked back the timeline on this to make it look like breaking news instead of the talk of the town that perhaps everybody, but Trump knew about. Not saying that he didn't hand it over when he said he did, but knew it already had been handed over.

In October, Mother Jones magazine described how a former Western spy — assigned to look into Trump's Russian ties for a private American firm — had presented his findings to the FBI in August.

But Washington reporter Carl Bernstein says former British ambassador to Moscow handed it to McCain Ambassador has not been named - and author of report also gave to FBI agent he knew at its station in Rome months ago Report was apparently paid for first BY Republican enemies of Trump then by Democrats Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... d-collect-it.html#ixzz4VVnhc7vI Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In October, then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid wrote to the FBI asking it to publicly disclose what it knew about any Trump campaign ties to Russia. "It has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisers, and the Russian government — a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity. The public has a right to know this information," Reid wrote on Oct. 30.

get this:

He said he learned of the information from FBI Director Jim Comey and from other top U.S. national security officials. It wasn't immediately clear how much Reid knew specifically of the compromising information versus Russian hacking activity in general.

Bernstein told CNN: 'It came from a former British MI6 agent who was hired from a political opposition research firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both republican and democratic candidates opposed to Trump. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... d-collect-it.html#ixzz4VVkGC9Na Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trump conducts his own sting operation to ensnare intelligence briefers – and says he caught them leaking Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

`Somebody’s leaking them out,’ Trump said, after inveighing against leaks generally. ‘So I said, "Maybe it’s my office. Maybe my office." Because I’ve got a lot of people … Maybe it’s them?’ ‘What I did, is I said I won’t tell anyone. I’m going to have a meeting, and I won’t tell anybody about my meeting with intelligence,’ Trump continued. He even shielded one of his closest aides from word of the meeting. ‘Nobody knew – not even Rhoda, my executive assistant for years. She didn’t know – I didn’t tell her. Nobody knew,’ Trump continued – drawing laughter from collected family members and staff. Having set the trap, Trump says the word leaked anyway. ‘The meeting was held. They left, and immediately the word got out that I had a meeting. So, I don’t want that. It’s very unfair to the country. It’s very unfair to our country what’s happening,’ he said.

O'Reilly said the reason they are doing this is because any ties to Russia will disqualify him for POTUS.

Looks like it's rabbit on the run time for Dems, Repubs, the Intelligence Community and the MSM trying to cover everyone's arse.

Who can he trust? The foxes won't prosecute themselves?

If TBTB take Trump out imagine the chaos.

Personally, I don't think they will. The jig is up. The evil has begin exposed.

edit on 1/11/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

And people try to say Trump is a blabbering idiot. This man is sharp. He sells people one direction and they ALL bite, while he sits in the blind and picks them off.

We are getting glimpses of the reaches of his power... I think his influence is far greater than anybody thinks or expected.
edit on 11-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This sounds like treason to me.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I hope they all hang. I hope he can wrangle them up before he gets JFK'd.

This gives me hope that he WILL prosecute clinton and obama when he can.
edit on 11-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The ones speaking out the loudest are the ones that have the most to fear and lose

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

This only shows how low and dirty politics are after all, the groomed professional politicians are as dirty behind the curtains as the rest of those that do not hide.

Like you I hope they all hand by any protruding parts in their bodies.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Strange times.

Here is an article I think is worth reading.

www.unz.com...

I agree with this author. I think the establishment is going to pull out all of the stops to derail Trump, and this is just the beginning.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If Presidents of the USA have limited power (due to the way government is constructed), why are so many government people risking their careers and reputations with these desperate, last ditch efforts, to keep Donald Trump from being nominated on 1.20.2017?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They are this scared for the status quo.

Let that sink in.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The unraveling begins:

Russian tech expert named in Trump report says US intelligence never contacted him

A Russian venture capitalist and tech expert whose name and company are mentioned in the now-notorious document alleging connections between the Donald Trump campaign and Russian hackers says no intelligence officers have ever contacted him about the accusations, which he says are false. A report compiled by a former Western intelligence official as opposition research against Trump was made public Tuesday when BuzzFeed posted its 35 pages. The document included unsubstantiated claims of collusion between the Trump campaign team and the Kremlin.

So this is where the IC gets their intel?

Gubarev suspected he might have been named in the report because of comments to Bloomberg’s Russia business columnist Leonid Bershidsky. Bershidsky wrote on Nov. 1 that Gubarev questioned allegations that the Trump organization maintained a server found to have communicated with two servers at Russia’s Alfa Bank, which is also named in the 35 pages of unproven allegations. “Bloomberg asked me my expert opinion,” he said, noting it was the only time he’d ever commented about a U.S. election or U.S. politics.

Super sizing the Whopper:

The report alleges that Gubarev and another hacking expert were recruited under duress by the FSB, the Russian intelligence-agency successor to the KGB. Gubarev said he had not been threatened or blackmailed, nor had his mother, who lives in Russia.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Excellent article.

I hope everyone reads it.

In case they don't this is what this thread is about.

I will stop here and submit that there is ample evidence that this is a crude fake produced by amateurs who have no idea of what they are talking about. This does not make this document any less dangerous, however.

First, and this is the really crucial part, there is more than enough here to impeach Trump on numerous grounds both political and legal. Let me repeat again – this is an attempt at removing Donald Trump from the White House. This is a political coup d’etat.

edit on 1/11/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Presidents of the USA have limited power (due to the way government is constructed), why are so many government people risking their careers and reputations with these desperate, last ditch efforts, to keep Donald Trump from being nominated on 1.20.2017?

He is a threat to their NWO plans.

UN Agenda 21 now known as Agenda 2030 is the implementation of there grand scheme to make Earth a slave planet.

If they don't make a sale in the U.S. they fail.

Capitalism will have to go
for the Globalists to succeed.

I don't believe they viewed this effort as risking anything. They are so convinced of their power, they thought we would buy it. Perhaps, the gentleman who complied this bogus report knew our govt and it's agenda well and did our country a great favor by making is so shoddy that we wouldn't buy the lie.
edit on 1/12/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The President has limited power, but ideas don't. Trump has balls and is outsmarting the establishment at every turn.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Of course this person is denying it, they don't want Putin to go after him.

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
The unraveling begins:

Russian tech expert named in Trump report says US intelligence never contacted him

A Russian venture capitalist and tech expert whose name and company are mentioned in the now-notorious document alleging connections between the Donald Trump campaign and Russian hackers says no intelligence officers have ever contacted him about the accusations, which he says are false. A report compiled by a former Western intelligence official as opposition research against Trump was made public Tuesday when BuzzFeed posted its 35 pages. The document included unsubstantiated claims of collusion between the Trump campaign team and the Kremlin.

Gubarev suspected he might have been named in the report because of comments to Bloomberg’s Russia business columnist Leonid Bershidsky. Bershidsky wrote on Nov. 1 that Gubarev questioned allegations that the Trump organization maintained a server found to have communicated with two servers at Russia’s Alfa Bank, which is also named in the 35 pages of unproven allegations. “Bloomberg asked me my expert opinion,” he said, noting it was the only time he’d ever commented about a U.S. election or U.S. politics.

The report alleges that Gubarev and another hacking expert were recruited under duress by the FSB, the Russian intelligence-agency successor to the KGB. Gubarev said he had not been threatened or blackmailed, nor had his mother, who lives in Russia.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well Trumpeters.

You guys back a genuinely mean spirited, entitled, spoiled, unstable and pathological man in Trump.
He enjoys fighting, he enjoys being cruel and he gets off on the things that are generally considered negative in just about every culture and society in the world.

When it all crashes, I doubt you will have the fortitude to admit how indoctrinated you have become, but I do know this will not end well for our country. A country as important as ours cannot have such a madman running it, the universe and god himself will intervene and punish us all for your hubris.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
Well Trumpeters.

You guys back a genuinely mean spirited, entitled, spoiled, unstable and pathological man in Trump.
He enjoys fighting, he enjoys being cruel and he gets off on the things that are generally considered negative in just about every culture and society in the world.

When it all crashes, I doubt you will have the fortitude to admit how indoctrinated you have become, but I do know this will not end well for our country. A country as important as ours cannot have such a madman running it, the universe and god himself will intervene and punish us all for your hubris.

Wait a minute. Didn't you just author a thread where you said this?

In modern day America, we are suffering from a political climate wrought with extreme distortion and hyperbole. Two sides arguing to the point that
it is often times nearly impossible to distinguish or claim the truth. People lie so much and so well that I think it has become a cultural achievement to lie convincingly and often. As an individual, I fear our country is in serious danger from this habit, this automatic mechanism to spin everything, grandstand, pretend and oppose everything that is contrary to the message or agenda of one's "side".

You went from saying that to claiming god will punish us all for Trump supporters hubris.

I think I may have found some of that grand standing and hyperbole you were looking to call out.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Of course this person is denying it, they don't want Putin to go after him.

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
The unraveling begins:

He lives in Cyprus.

The Russian-born Cyprus resident may not be a household name in the United States, but he is tied to millions of iPhones belonging to ordinary Americans. Gubarev was a major investor in the app now called Prism. It was one of the most downloaded of 2016 and uses artificial intelligence to turn ordinary cellphone photos into a wide range of painting styles. If law enforcement wants to talk with him, Gubarev said, his door is open. “I’m ready for any investigation. I’m ready to cooperate with everybody, he said.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The information was developed by an independent contractor (not the Intelligence Agency, so the Russian's claim that he wasn't contacted by the US Intelligence agency is correct. That doesn't mean he wasn't contacted by someone else (British Intelligence Agency, for instance, etc.)

You only have Trump's word that he set "a clever trap." Given the number of times he's said one thing and it's been proven that he was fabricating, I don't think you should take his word without looking into things (and did you notice that his family was laughing when he said that he set a trap and nobody knew about the meeting except the intelligence officers?)

He also disdains intelligence briefings and has skipped out on most of them (while casting aspersions about the ones doing the investigation and the ones trying to deliver the information.) He says he sends Pence - but, y'know, there's no evidence that he's actually talked to Pence about what was being said in those meetings.

You might wonder, then, if he had decided instead to attend briefings and receive documents - if he'd have gotten word about this after the election and if he could have worked with the agencies to develop an effective counter.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think he has his own intelligence and security and knows a lot more than he lets on

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The scum in Washington is sooo thick, and it is becoming a clear danger to our country. I think our nations very existence is on the line, so ill hold my nose on some of Trumps authoritarianism and policies I disagree with for now.

Trump really needs to get hard core soon as he gets in just to prevent ww3. Its going to get real ugly,

To be clear, I dont like Trump. i dont like how cozy he got with the religious right. I dont like his demeanor. I dont like the wasting of tax dollars on a wall. I dont like a lot. That said, I still feel like he might be some foul tasting medicine that we require to right the ship. I could be wrong about that, but its not like Clinton would have been better. She is a criminal of epic stature that has been pushing war with Russia and selling out our state for personal gain. So... Hoping for the best, prepping popcorn.
edit on 12-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join