It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TarzanBeta

BMI....sweet! Union gig? 600?

I just finished up a stint with ESPN on the college bowl game circuit as AC/dolly grip. Fun!!
Back in Tamalewood out at Q studios...."Better Call Saul"

We both know all this huffing and puffing anti Hollywood is just BS.

Our place in American culture is solid. The A listers have as much right to express themselves as anyone else. I also have the right to ignore and/or ridicule anyone.

I'm astonished that people get so triggered by movie stars.

So there's a new season of Better Call Saul on the way?

Any details?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Lol, most of the celebrities in Hollywood are a bunch of brown nosers anyways. If it sucks so bad that Trump is POTUS, leave.

Oh.... Wait.

To be fair, it wouldn't effect me much. Most movies are trash these days anyways. Just recycled ideas and remakes. Not all but most.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The trouble with most of these people is the same as our senior Judges in the UK, they have lost track on reality, they firmly believe that the world sits on their every word and action. Then again a great deal of them don't actually function in reality as they are off their head on drugs and booze.

Sad, they have got to the point where they believe their character roles actually give them power.

Seriously deluded folk...An epic fail in the making..

Oh I'm talking mostly about the films starts, our Judges mostly have dementia...

Don't get me started on our Parliamentary folk.....They have zero clue of the real world and simply use Parliament as a cash pot for their ill doings..

I'm presuming Meryl 'The Mouth' Streep is behind this nonsense, such a shame when they talk without the help of their handlers / nurses..
edit on 12-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SkinnySteve

Could not agree more, its remake Armageddon (oh please not Armageddon!) out there, zero new idea's, trash scripts and a decline in real talent.

You know its bad when Tom Hanks and Will Smith want to be in a live action Dumbo remake (no joke)

Well Smith does have the ears to be dumbo....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm glad this was finally moved to the LOL forum.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
13 pages of constant triggering... about something that isn't real.

LOL, indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Could not agree more, its remake Armageddon (oh please not Armageddon!) out there, zero new idea's, trash scripts and a decline in real talent.

You think you can do any better? It's easy to criticize isn't it?

I'm a producer, show me what you got!

Start with this....

www.celtx.com...

btw....I have offered this challenge many times! Not even one ****ing response.

Get off your ass and create something rather than whine about the state of entertainment/actors/films/TV...etc.
edit on 12-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skuly

Anyone, who after his Twitter rants, and his stupid #Trumptard Press Conference, still do not see how, under educated, and simply uninformed he is, is just simply in DENIAL!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I will not miss movies and TV! It will be the best thing for everyone, especially the small studios who dont hold this opinion and will bankroll on the vacuum left behind.

Man, we will miss all the remakes of movies, and people bitching about not having enough black women Jedis and such.

I guess they will, much like the Elves of Middle Earth to sail off to the Undying Lands to be mourned forever after by us mere mortals?

Nah, I have hobbies and family and real life business to fill my time

Buy them used, they won't get royalties off of your purchase.
edit on 12-1-2017 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Acters and celebrities today have nothing on the talent of yesteryear.
Most are just a bunch of no talent hacks.
Like Denzel said.
Just Shut Up And Act !!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I call for a boycott of all anti-American actors who disrespect this country. Let's start with the ones who said they'd leave the US if President Trump was elected...they haven't...shows their moral fiber...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skuly

So on a positive note this might stop any more transformer movies being made which
all of humanity will agree is a good thing.

And no more "Chucky" movies either it would appear

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skuly

We can only hope Hollyweird goes on strike. All of the Hollyweird "pretty" people need to head for the borders as they promised anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If only......

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baldryck
a reply to: skulyThis has as much chance of happening as them moving to Canada like they promised. They are drama queens. All talk no action.

Canada refused to take 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join