It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Tweets "AMEN" To MRGA: Make Russia Great Again!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

America 2017...Where Onion Headlines become reality!

Honestly the sad thing is that his twitter followers were not sure if it was a mistake or not! What does that say?

He deleted the tweet shortly there-after claiming he didn't read the Tweet before re-tweeting and offering the "AMEN!"..

Which might be a plausible explanation because everyone knows reading is not his strong suit.

What say you ATS? Did Comrade Hannity simply not read what he tweeted, or did his full on Putin love get the better of him?

ijr.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

people like that make me wonder what else they approve without reading. also, using amen in vain? way to make jesus smile.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Dumb. But really...so what? Would you rather have Russia poor and unstable like many middle eastern countries so that ISIS types can take over and make things worse?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

people like that make me wonder what else they approve without reading. also, using amen in vain? way to make jesus smile.

Yea! Jesus was all about war and killing people!

What's wrong with making peace with Russia?
edit on 9-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sean Hannity! LOL How is this Buffoon relevant still?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Dumb. But really...so what? Would you rather have Russia poor and unstable like many middle eastern countries so that ISIS types can take over and make things worse?

Well that would never happen because the Russians are a very trigger happy, vodka drinking folk who have weapons coming out their arse.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hannity is "getting it".

He's learning from Trump about how to trigger the triggerables.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

(A) Russia is not in the Middle East
(B) It is not America's job to Make Russia Great Again ... Or are you suggesting America invest in Nation Building in Russia?..maybe lift sanctions? Give them trillions in oil revenues? Let them invade and occupy who they like?..Oh..wait a minute..

It was only a matter of time before Trumpites moved from MAGA to MRGA...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Sean Hannity! LOL How is this Buffoon relevant still?

Everyone who supports Trump and despises Hillary and her crooked cronies are relevant for the next 4 to 8 years. People who lost and are still crying a lot are now irrelevant.

So Hannity is indeed relevant..

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I would much rather live in a Trump-Putin world than a Hillary-Putin world. Russia, imo, is not the enemy of the US people, the current US administration is.

Hillary, whose first order of business would have been to enforce a Syrian no-fly zone against the will of President Assad, in effect sparking a real-time war with Russia........and folks would back her up 100% without even looking at the facts beyond what CNN deliver.

So, I agree with the sentiment expressed in the tweet Hannity was replying to - MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN - AMEN!!

(this post will not be deleted)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No, we'd rather have a civil war apparently. You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise with the amount of bipartisan hate and anger being thrown around these forums and other social media lately.

This Russia thing is a big ol' psyop being used to divide us on political grounds.

People say they don't trust the media yet they are being led around by the ear with the narrative the media has created.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
2008 Liberals: Russia is our friends and potential allies.
2008 Cons: Russia is just the USSR, Putin is KGB, we need to rekindle the cold war!

2016 Liberals: Russia is just the USSR, Putin is KGB, we need to rekindle the cold war!
2016 Cons: Russia is our friends and potential allies.

I find both sides are 100% BS. no principles, no actual views..literally just a football team.

Anyone who will go 180 degrees on a view simply because their head honcho chose to isn't finding ideology they agree with..its a cult they worship in.

Personal view:
in 2008, Russia was a neutral competitor. they are a potential enemy simply because they desire power and have absolutely no care if the US simply dies..they would benefit from it.
China is our competitor but also our bank. China doesn't want the US to fail as they invest heavily in us..they are a interlocked competitor..Russia has no stake..Russia is to be dealt with peacefully and cooperatively, but not to be trust.

My views in 2008, and 2016.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That's how you know they have us by the balls, they switch the narrative constantly and we follow along like the good sheep they see us as.

I'm just glad I haven't fallen for it like SO many people on these boards and in the real world.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I say, who gives a #.

What's with modern society and the need to pick apart such nonsense.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Says the party that the media triggers every other hour. Kinda ironic.

Anything the liberal media says triggers conservatives to no end, that's why they keep doing it, they want us pissed off. The more pissed off we are at the imagined enemy they've created the more their agenda gets pushed forward.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Open mouth...

Insert foot. ...

Keep swallowing.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I would much rather live in a Trump-Putin world than a Hillary-Putin world. Russia, imo, is not the enemy of the US people, the current US administration is.

So, I agree with the sentiment expressed in the tweet Hannity was replying to - MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN - AMEN!!

(this post will not be deleted)

Russia has been our enemy ever since the ending of WW2.
The Russians killed Americans and American Allies by proxy in Korea
The Russians killed Americans and American Allies by proxy on Vietnam
They killed Americans and American Allies by proxy in China, Lebanon, Various places in Central / South America, Congo and other places in Africa, Yemen, Dhofar, Thailand, etc..a endless list of wars they have financed and participated in to kill Americans and American allies.

I am tired of the words of traitors. Russia is not in direct conflict with us at the moment..great. You would then cheer them on because they corrupted the election process to install a puppet?

burn your flags.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
He probably was skimming through his tweets real fast and he misread the tweet as :

"Yes all americans must join together to MAKE R USA great again."

That`s the story I would stick with if I was him

an honest mistake, carelessness, no intent, it worked for Hillary .

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

That won't happen because Russia would never allow it.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
this is news why?

Is this triggering people?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join