It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The Saviour Of Mankind According To Ancient Prophecies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is the key question to me since we all know that our world is going down the drains in terms of morality, environment, spiritual values, family values etc. Modern people have forgotten the meaning of a good lifestyle and most of them are just interested in enjoying a good life and the holidays to a warm place with as much luxury as possible. Many stars that people worship are also spending money on all kinds of meaningless stuff. So there are not really any good role models either and if we look at politicians and priests and their lifestyles....

We have reavhed this point in time and then I wanted to have a look at the prophecies and what they say about the savior of mankind. Does he exist and if he exist, where is he and what is he doing?

Here is an excerpt from some interesting ancient prophecies:

Daoist prophecy(1600 years old): ”Li Hong” will arrive as the Messiah of the End Times. If you learn the ten sutras of his teachings you can cure all diseases in your body. According to Your heart´s wish you will be able to meet the perfect Lord who is to come.

Emmanuel Swedenborg(1750s): Elijah is the Son-Of-Man and he arrives as an enlightened human being at the end of times and he will spread his teachings across the world. You can find his true teachings in China. His disciples will be persecuted by evil people. The purpose of the End-Of-Times is to separate good and evil people from each other by a test where people choose to do either good or bad. To be a good person you must do good actions. It is not enough to say that one believes in God or Jesus.

Nostradamus: A great terror will strike the world in July 1999(in july 1999 the persecution of Falun Dafa started in China). The war will last 20 and 7 years indicating that the Chinese Communist Party will come to its end in 2019 as predicted in the Bible and elsewhere. Names of the great ruler that appears in Asia is ie ”Selin” and ”Libra” both containing the Chinese name ”Li”.

Edgar Cayce predicted that the so-called ”Battle of Armageddon” described symbolically in the Bible would begin in 1999. Cayce foresaw that this ”battle” will will be a spiritual struggle between the ”higher forces of light” and ”lower forces of darkness” Cayce told a group of people that eventually China would become “the cradle of Christianity, as applied in the lives of men.”

Falun legend: In Falun city, Sweden, there are many legends which claim that when the copper mine is closed down in Falun city great treasure will arrive to mankind from Falun. Remarkably, in 1992 when they closed down the copper mine in Falun city there was a new kind of Qi Gong appearing in China called Falun Gong. In a few years it spread very quickly and 100 million Chinese started to practice it.

From those mentioned prophecies above we can conclude something and there are many more prophecies that give us further information. Actually, the summary is very simple. There will be a man from China who will be the saviour of man at the end of times and his name is Li. His people will be persecuted in 1999 but in the end they will prevail.

Is there any spiritual teaching which has occurred these days that match these prophecies?.. Yes there is. It´s called Falun Gong and its founder is called Li Hongzhi.

Full article here: The Savior Of Mankind According To Prophecies

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thankfully Edgar Cayce's predictions prove your theory true. China is now 100% Christian and Li Hongzhi led us through Armageddon in 1999. Remember that? The fireballs were pretty crazy.

I jest, but the point should not be lost. Prophecies are created for hope, and the only way they are fulfilled is when followers endeavor to do so. One should not put much faith in prophecies, and even less so when they prove false.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

No. Probably not. Just hypothetical if I try to put the stories of the book together, in the end times it's more than one guy to look out for.
Jesus returned, the antichrist, the four horsemen, the devil himself, demons, angels, this god is the only one absent.
The opener I really liked tough.
The materialism as replacement for the mental stability we collectively lost, battling this nagging sense of pointlessness. Problem is no matter how you read it: no saviour.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

According to the article there are at least 10 prophecies pointing to China and Falun Gong as the way to salvation at end of times. Its not just some minor coincidences, its just mind blowing when you look at the details.

But because people are so impatient they wont believe in anything until there is something in the sky in front of everyone.

>According to Nostradamus the war would go on for 20 and 7 years making 2019 a big year. And 2017 is supposed to be the huge year according to Buddha, Judaism, Nostradamus etc:

2017 Is A Cataclysmic Year According To Buddha, Judaism, Nostradamus, Ragno Nero....

If the huge thing is not in the air now it will never be in the air. All those really ancient prophecies have the end of our civilization marked around 2017-2027..

1999 July came true when Nostradamus predicted the huge evil in China when 100 million Falun Gong practitioners were persecuted. So it all came true and now is soon the next step according to prophecy(and the current world events..!). How many will read it and look at themselves, their character and their lifestyle in the bigger picture?..

Finally and not least, Falun Gong is for free and recommends Truth-Compassion-Tolerance to all people. It is not aggressive and it makes people healthy. Quite good things?..
edit on 30-12-2016 by Gaussq because: Misspelling

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

So does ancient aliens. Cataclysmic natural events like pole shifts, jumps really. Parallel dimensions... what have you. If you think about it the religious texts are hints, hidden in stories told mouth to mouth long before we started writing.
And even if godstories were true, majority wise, from direct interaction there are gods and goddesses. 5000 or so years ago, the Egyptians have written. Those lasted longer on stone but the stories clearly show and tell they're older, the stories, even today, ghosts demons aliens whatever more often than this god person, the one.
Not even in the monotheistic religions. He speaks through..., appears as...

Except the truth, compassion and tolerance, that's obviously a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I can totally live with your choice of faith. I just question it, to learn more.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
This is the key question to me since we all know that our world is going down the drains in terms of morality, environment, spiritual values, family values etc. Modern people have forgotten the meaning of a good lifestyle and most of them are just interested in enjoying a good life and the holidays to a warm place with as much luxury as possible. Many stars that people worship are also spending money on all kinds of meaningless stuff. So there are not really any good role models either and if we look at politicians and priests and their lifestyles....

We have reavhed this point in time and then I wanted to have a look at the prophecies and what they say about the savior of mankind. Does he exist and if he exist, where is he and what is he doing?

Here is an excerpt from some interesting ancient prophecies:

Daoist prophecy(1600 years old): ”Li Hong” will arrive as the Messiah of the End Times. If you learn the ten sutras of his teachings you can cure all diseases in your body. According to Your heart´s wish you will be able to meet the perfect Lord who is to come.

Emmanuel Swedenborg(1750s): Elijah is the Son-Of-Man and he arrives as an enlightened human being at the end of times and he will spread his teachings across the world. You can find his true teachings in China. His disciples will be persecuted by evil people. The purpose of the End-Of-Times is to separate good and evil people from each other by a test where people choose to do either good or bad. To be a good person you must do good actions. It is not enough to say that one believes in God or Jesus.

Nostradamus: A great terror will strike the world in July 1999(in july 1999 the persecution of Falun Dafa started in China). The war will last 20 and 7 years indicating that the Chinese Communist Party will come to its end in 2019 as predicted in the Bible and elsewhere. Names of the great ruler that appears in Asia is ie ”Selin” and ”Libra” both containing the Chinese name ”Li”.

Edgar Cayce predicted that the so-called ”Battle of Armageddon” described symbolically in the Bible would begin in 1999. Cayce foresaw that this ”battle” will will be a spiritual struggle between the ”higher forces of light” and ”lower forces of darkness” Cayce told a group of people that eventually China would become “the cradle of Christianity, as applied in the lives of men.”

Falun legend: In Falun city, Sweden, there are many legends which claim that when the copper mine is closed down in Falun city great treasure will arrive to mankind from Falun. Remarkably, in 1992 when they closed down the copper mine in Falun city there was a new kind of Qi Gong appearing in China called Falun Gong. In a few years it spread very quickly and 100 million Chinese started to practice it.

From those mentioned prophecies above we can conclude something and there are many more prophecies that give us further information. Actually, the summary is very simple. There will be a man from China who will be the saviour of man at the end of times and his name is Li. His people will be persecuted in 1999 but in the end they will prevail.

Is there any spiritual teaching which has occurred these days that match these prophecies?.. Yes there is. It´s called Falun Gong and its founder is called Li Hongzhi.

Full article here: The Savior Of Mankind According To Prophecies

Yea how about the profits mentioned kinda sucked... a lot...

The Nostradamus 1999 prophecy was reall the whatever Chinese thing I've never even heard of??

Edgar cayce is still waiting on Atlantis to rise from the sea.. the Bemani road thpuroughly debunked.

Really your every prophecy is laughable since nothing of global note really occurred in 1999 lol...

If you told some one unbiased the theory they would find it laughable.. have them watch a couple revisionist Nostradamus documenteries and all the sudden they buy it..

People always latch onto the part of a phrophecy that might if looked at while squinting, might seem to work. While ignoring all the prophecies that obviously never came true..

And your not a prophet if you get lucky once or twice, you are guessing.

No supernatural theme stands up to closer inspection.. religion, ghosts, Bigfoot, exc all are ridiculous upon closer inspection.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Selin is a surname in Scandinavia mostly in Sweden and Finland...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

These so called prophet's were merely charlatan's and dabbled in the occult which can only mislead the human soul.
www.biblegateway.com...
biblehub.com...

As you treat the least of these so too do you treat me.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
He is having one big Latte!

There is no saviour, only groups of people uniting to save themselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Please read the Bible, its in line with these prophecies too:

Christian Bible: Elijah will arrive first(before Jesus) as a sage from the east and he will restore all things and spread his teachings to all nations. The Great Red Dragon in the Bible will persecute his followers which will be in at least hundred millions according to the Book Of Revelation.

Hint: El-Li-Jah means God-Li-God... Elias as some other Bible versions have it: El-Li-As means God-Li-God.

Its very clear in the Bible that the saviour will come from the far east and he is called Elijah(Elias), His followers will be persecuted by the great red dragon(Chinese Communist Party.

The Bible has the perfect match for a man called Li from China with his followers being persecuted by the CCP. Coincidence or not?.. Up to every one to reflect upon in stillness.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

i don't know where you got the idea that worlds saviour comes from china. there is no such mention of that in the bible.
the bible plainly says that the saviour will come from the sky.

as far as Elijah, he is considered by many to be one of the two wittiness that come before Jesus and are killed and left lying in the street, the other is Mosses. they surmise this due to the fact that in Matthew 17:1-3, during the transfiguration they are the ones that appeared to Jesus.

if you knew anything about the Bible, you would realize that Jesus is "The Saviour Of Mankind" and not anyone else

edit on 30-12-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

These so called prophet's were merely charlatan's and dabbled in the occult which can only mislead the human soul.
www.biblegateway.com...
biblehub.com...

As you treat the least of these so too do you treat me.

Exactly the same way Christianity does lol..

Perfect example of how "i just believe in one less god than you do."

It is hilarious the way Christianity looks at everyone else's Magic babies and flood surviving families who incested humanity into existence, as silly. But some how there's makes perfect sense...

I think I'll stick with math and science lol

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i don't know where you got the idea that worlds saviour comes from china. there is no such mention of that in the bible.

as far as Elijah, he is considered by many to be one of the two wittiness that come before Jesus and are killed and left lying in the street, the other is Mosses. they surmise this due to the fact that in Matthew 17:1-3, during the transfiguration they are the ones that appeared to Jesus.

if you knew anything about the Bible, you would realize that Jesus is "The Saviour Of Mankind" and not anyone else

The Bible also says the world was created in 7 days, giants and unicorns existed alongside humans.

And their was a global flood where one guy used a DnD bag of holding (I guess cause without a pocket dimension no way they fit) to fit 2 of every animal on the planet ..how the american animals went to Iraq I have no idea...before Noah's fam commited incest enough to create hunanity..

So if looking for the truth in the Bible good luck lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

blah, blah, blah, not going to go there, what is truth and what's not. i don't argue with ...well i'll just leave it there,lol.
what i corrected the OP on is that he said that the Bible said something it doesn't.
no where and again i say no where in the Bible does it say that Elijah is the saviour.

in fact the Bible does say he was a prophet, miracle worker, and the witness before the great and terrible day in Malachi, before the Messiah's return.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
I heard that the Messiah is a hipster that hangs out in the East Village.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Right here. What do you need, my son?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Not quite time yet. Soon however. Very soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

So does ancient aliens. Cataclysmic natural events like pole shifts, jumps really. Parallel dimensions...

Gee really? And wow several prophets visions recorded oh lets see 2000+ years ago depending on which one we are talking about tell then all about the turbulent Mideast, the returned Jews under fire, ect,ect,ect and at last the God in the Flesh coming back and setting the earth strait for 1000 years.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Is the bible on the best seller list?

I don't need a savior.

....Always needing something better or greater than yourself to believe in. Ever wonder why?

It can't just be that I have bettered or improved myself to get through that rough patch....Jesus and God carried me through it....right.

8 in 10 Americans believe Angels are real.
www.cbsnews.com...

So much for logical thinking in 8 out of 10 Americans.

edit on 30-12-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

The Bible also says the world was created in 7 days, giants and unicorns existed alongside humans.

And their was a global flood where one guy used a DnD bag of holding (I guess cause without a pocket dimension no way they fit) to fit 2 of every animal on the planet ..how the american animals went to Iraq I have no idea...before Noah's fam commited incest enough to create hunanity..

So if looking for the truth in the Bible good luck lol.

lol and well yea its all there....what really happened. God led all the animals he wanted to make it into the ark, Noah didn't go out and round them up. Also note the 2 of some and 7 of others........thats 2 each animals and 7 of select human tribes. Just that simple. Clean and Unclean beasts.....Peters vision of unclean beasts (word to the wise)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join