It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Growth Hormone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Okay this really bother's me, some big guys at my gym are taking Human Growth Hormone. First off they say it can kill you the first time you inject it, second you have to take insulin (diabeties) for it to work?
These guys are getting huge, I mean absolutely massive.
The thing is this one guys hands started growing again, he's getting really long fingers. He also said his 'baby making unit' has grown considerably.
I also noticed in the latest issue of the Du Pont registry (a magazine that sells ferrari's, vipers, Bently's, BMW's, etc & all kinds of luxury cars) that there are adds for human growth hormone with doctors that will prescribe prescriptions in all 50 states in the U.S.
What is this stuff made of? where does it come from? why is it so expensive?
What is going on here? Are third world humans being killed to extract this stuff?
Some info would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
He also said his 'baby making unit' has grown considerably.

Pass me some of that stuff. Not not that I need it or anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
The thing is this one guys hands started growing again, he's getting really long fingers. He also said his 'baby making unit' has grown considerably.

How old is he?
Is he under 25?

If he's over that age, it woud be weird if he was noticing changes like that.

Any changes in height?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
He looks like he's 40 ( too much sun) but i think he's 27-35yrs of age.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Human Growth Hormone is a chemical naturally occuring in our bodies which is tied to maany steroidal compounds.

Yes it can make you add on mass, but It declines in our bodies for a reason, we are done growing.

It is mostly used for children who are going to be undersized. No long term studies have been done on it's effects on a full grown adult.

In the short term hercules, in the long term...?

Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This link will explain it to you in simple words:
news.bbc.co.uk...
As it explains, it was once extracted from corpses, processed and used to treat Turner syndrome and other maladies, including some AIDS side effects (loss of muscular mass). Until the late '80s it was confined to medical purposes because it was incredibly expensive and very hard to obtain. After the fall of the USSR, an Estonian company began selling HGH outside the official channels. A little later a cheaper way to synthetize HGH was introduced, and the market took up. Main producers are Elli Lilly, Novonordisk and Genetech. You can also find out more here, albeit this page has a much more technical overture.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
For the most part human growth hormone is produce recombinantly via bacterial hosts. This has led to an ample supply of this substance. Since the supply has increased, HGH has actually created new markets for itself. In the past, when it was limited, its use was confined to those whose growth was significantly less than average. Doctors have begun prescribing this substance for people who are well within 'normal' height, but are less than average. While this in and of itself may not be troubling to some, (it bugs me) it does point to the growing eugenic attitudes in this country, that seem to be 'backdooring' their way back into mainstream beliefs.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hey as a 5'6 person, I have been taking Growth Pills(Its not hormone, some herbal thing w/ a alot of amino acids)

But all I cans say about it, hasn't screwed me up yet, the only problem is its a biatch to take it 10 mins before dinner, and twice a day, and sleeping staight on you back, and yea...so much to do to grow an inch(I would of grown taller, but i had to split the amount of pills with my sister 50:50

lol i spent 200 bucks on it , but hey i can care less, cuz im an inch taller yay
so its a bit pricy...i saved up some ammount of money to buy it. fine my mom did, by i pay her back.

now that you mentioned i did packed 2 extra pounds..so whatever..lol yea, packing two pounds of artifical beef..

the benefit of taking these pills is you grow taller, and your back actually get straighter, heres a link, its really awesome

heres the link:
www.height-research.com...

[edit on 30-1-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
lol i spent 200 bucks on it, but hey i can care less, cuz im an inch taller yay
so its a bit pricy...i saved up some ammount of money to buy it.

How old are you and what are you taking?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
oh i just edited witht he website link, if you email them they'll give you the ingredient

lol im 16, whoot, woot....i take it, because i deprive myself of sleep, so it slows down my growing process, im just using the pills to make up for height that i've lost.

heres the link:

[edit on 30-1-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

lol im 16,

OK, I was just wondering because of the post earlier about an adult noticing changes in growth.
I went to the site and they say it's for 15 - 27 years olds.
I'm a couple years past that.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They'll be sorry they took the stuff down the road.
Wait till their faces, hands and feet distort from acromegaly.
Or when their liver and kidneys enlarge and cause their once-flat abs to protrude like they're pregnant.
The effects on the heart aren't too nice either.

Mix that with insulin and you've got dangerously low blood sugar levels which can kill you.

This stuff's a big problem in my line of work.
While it'll make you big early on, the stuff'll kill ya later and it sure won't leave a pretty corpse.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

OK, I was just wondering because of the post earlier about an adult noticing changes in growth.
I went to the site and they say it's for 15 - 27 years olds.
I'm a couple years past that.

Hey check the testimonal, it think some 47 year old guy who took the pills started seeing results..you probably won't grow much but make every inch in height counts

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
HGH can be so bad for you if you take to much which most weight lifters do when they see it makes them bigger. Some side effects of HGH include

Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in males or man boobies),Liver Damage,Edema and Fluid Retention, Painful Joints, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Acromegaly ( a dangerous disease with increased incidence of fatality and heart attacks.)

Also your natural HGH production will begin to wane there is even the risk of complete shut down by the pituitary gland.

If you ever saw FightClub with the weight lifter with the man boobies you can see what Gynecomastia is like.

www.hgh-research.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hey check the testimonal, it think some 47 year old guy who took the pills started seeing results..you probably won't grow much but make every inch in height counts

Dude, your kidding right? Google PT Barnum and see what his fameous tag line is. Of course since the website published it it must be real right? :shk: You need to inform your parents of what you are doing. You may feel okay now, but the crap some of the sites sell can do long term damage to you liver and kidneys, or worse.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
They'll be sorry they took the stuff down the road.
Wait till their faces, hands and feet distort from acromegaly.

After looking at that list I think I'll pass.

I'd rather be 140 and healthy than 220 and in the hospital.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Forget the Acromegaly what about the Gynecomastia

Dear God the humanity

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

If you ever saw FightClub with the weight lifter with the man boobies you can see what Gynecomastia is like.

I'm one of the few people who didn't see the movie but I did a search and found the image below:

Forgive me for being naive but is that real?

I've seen some less severe photos but can it reach that level?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
After looking at that list I think I'll pass.

I'd rather be 140 and healthy than 220 and in the hospital.

Just think Andre the Giant. He's one of the most famous acromegaly faces of all time.
Of course, he also died of a heart attack (secondary to acromegaly) at 42.
Andre's condition was hereditary. Why would anyone purposely flood their bodies with hGH to cause the same condition?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Bob was played by "Meat Loaf" so that was not real but there are extreme cases of Gynecomastia. Im not famliar with just how big they can get though. Im sure it depends alot on the size of the man that has it. I would think a heavier man would have bigger ones.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join