It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 times God has hit USA with major disaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Wait, are you implying that god is on israels side?
Sorry, how could a god be on the side of the injustice that that country promotes?

I guess I just don't understand god.

I mean, why would a thing as powerful as a god need to act like a total jerk?

Injustice? Which country in the Middle East do you consider to the shining example of justice? Really, I want to know as I see Israel being bashed daily yet silence for Saudi Arabia and the gang.

Oh, how just are the Arab nations, those taking in refugees and helping their fellow Arabs?

Cmon, you know it to be true. Israel is not perfect but they are 10x better than their neighbors.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The only reason their neighbors are so hostile is because America won WWII and decided to create a space called Israel and give the Israelis power to be total a-holes to the surrounding Arabs, who just got "kicked" out of this new country that someone else created.

The Crusades were fought and settled a long time ago. The Muslims won, the Christians lost.
Everyone got along fine though for the most part for hundreds of years, until after WWII when America created Israel and a new ally and puppet friend in the oil rich middle east.

The creation of Israel is really what caused this whole mess that we are in.

But, I guess a 2 state system over there is too much to ask for, so, war then.

edit on 26-12-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Seeing that Obama signed this right before Christmas,I wonder what
he has in store for us for New Years?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I guess I just don't understand god.

I mean, why would a thing as powerful as a god need to act like a total jerk?

I mean have you ever read the Old Testament??

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Jews aren't God's chosen people anymore. God has chosen a spiritual nation; believers in Christ.

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Romans 10:12

Those who practice Judaism today don't believe in the God of the Bible.

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
John 5:46

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
1 John 2:22-23

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The genetic nation of Israel has not existed for almost 3 thousand years shortly after they split into 2 kingdoms.The Northern kingdom of Israel (which maintained the name Israel because of Ephraim the receiver of the 1st born birthright) and the Southern kingdom of Judah(Judas..the exact same name).

Israel means struggles with Elohim(God’s) and are the archetype of ALL of mankind.The genetic nation of Israel nor Judah are “Gods” chosen people because ALL of mankind are.Anything else is elitism and bigotry.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I must've have missed that bit in Genesis where plants reached out and tasted the fruit - cannibalistic plant's?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

NEWS FLASH!
WE ARE SAVED!

The deity under discussion, who probably follows twitter, should know that the U.N. resolution amounts to no more than locker room talk.
If we wait a few days and no major natural disaster strikes, then we will all know who has interceded for America.

Hopefully only words of the powerful people are considered. So if I write: I favor a two state solution, with two nations, with secure and defined borders, living side by side, as has been the U.S. position since 1967; then only I will suffer the curse and not my country.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.

I can only pray God curses those personally involved and not the nation as a whole. As we are now learning the Obama administration had used it's influences to get Palestinians to urge Egypt to push the resolution to ban housing subdivisions (not settlements in a new land). A nation that grow needs more housing.

Egypt has forgotten the very large persons in white in their last battle with Israel which they lost. Israel has given up much of it s lands but I have not seen the Palestinians asking Lebanon, Syria or Jordan give up any of its lands that in fact are part of the original Israel and give it to the Palestinians.

edit on 28-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Men believe that the natural disasters that are plaguing the earth are caused by men. But for the wrong reason. they think it is global warming caused by men causing the natural disasters but in reality it is men's sin that is causing as God turns up the heat on mankind. That is what the OP is trying to say.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't give a damn about the Palestinians either.

And I'm not saying we can't be friendly and trade with them. They are perfectly capable of handling their own affairs, they don't need us. But it seems to me we get nothing but grief from Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

LOL so prior to original sin I assume you're implying there was some sort of barrier between Eden and the rest of the planet and weeds and trees grew to be hundred's of year's old. Man that must have been some garden. Which of the angel's were the gardener's when god was on "it's" walkabouts?

Better still answer this: If we inherit sin through Adam how could plant's that have no consciousness or awareness be held to have some sort of free will?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Better still answer this: If we inherit sin through Adam how could plant's that have no consciousness or awareness be held to have some sort of free will?

But they do have consciousness and awareness. And they're mean....

I don't trust them, and neither should you, if you know whats good for you...

Plus...perhaps the bible was divinely inspired but the translations are BS.

edit on 29-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Maybe God abandoned us all? Perhaps he said screw it. Hell, he has before.

Maybe natural disasters are just that, natural.

Maybe... Just maybe, God has nothing to do with it.

Alternatively however, maybe it's about where you sin.

Perhaps all the sinners should start watching weather patterns and such as to coordinate when and where they sin, so they can avoid God's wrath.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
10 TIMES THAT GOD HAS HIT AMERICA WITH A MAJOR DISASTER AFTER THE U.S. ATTEMPTED TO DIVIDE THE LAND OF ISRAEL

Because Barack Obama has cursed Israel at the United Nations, America is now under a curse!

If major disasters were caused by the "curse" then the only ones who bore the brunt were regular people who had nothing to do with any attempts to divide Israel. Many of them were probably devout Christians and Jews.
edit on 4-1-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This article is funny. I don't know how anyone can take it seriously. Infowars should write comedy.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Great post, well said. Look into a book called "How Satan turned America against God" and another one by the same author called "What hath God wrought'. William Grady is the writer. Great books that deal with this same idea. Matter of fact the article probably got their information from Grady's book but I doubt he cites him.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would urge CIA to look at the upcoming major disaster that the EU is preparing to drag the US in a new set of middle eastern wars. EU countries, especially Germany, The Netherlands, France, Italy and a few other are determined to strike a US city center with nuclear weapons in an anachronistic attempt to repeat the events of 9-11 ...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What we really need to watch for is when the U.N. forces Israel to create a Palestinian state.

<< 1   >>

join