It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Chief Auditor Yves Chandelon found dead in suspicious incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.dailysabah.com...

Yves Chandelon, the chief auditor of NATO relating to terrorism financing and money laundering, has been found dead in his car in an incident that raises suspicions.

62-year-old Chandelon's death, resembling a suicide with a shot fired to his head, occurred on Dec. 16 and the body was found in his car the same day although the incident was largely kept away from the media. Belgian press started covering the incident on Dec. 21 as his family raised suspicions about his death.

So far I've seen nothing about this on the mainstream media. Chandelon was auditing ISIS' money trail and money laundering related to terrorism. Evidently he was getting very close to some uncomfortable truths. He reported to his friends and family of receiving strange phone calls shortly before his death.

Details are scarce, but it seems to me that this was an assassination carried out by whatever government/spy agency that is assisting in the funding of ISIS terrorism. We can only speculate who that could be.

Related:

news.am...
www.newsbud.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheComte

We have heard a lot of stories about people mysteriously dying when an investigation gets close to the truth. I wish the people doing the investigating would share the information with others during their investigation so that their death does not kill the information. With all of the mysterious deaths happening surrounding investigations we Know there is a great amount of truth to the matter.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The dude obviously found something so horrifying that if it was exposed in the public domain it would bring the whole curtain down.

Or he was just suicidal.

Go back to your reality T.V people, there is nothing to see here, your Government has this, please go back to your reality T.V.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

As impotent as I think Nato is I would not have wanted to sign up for that position. I wonder if the next person to accept the position will be more aggressive?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
After reading the OP I can only say that we live in a world which was not intended to be this way. We live in a dirty world which is being made a misery to live in by those who choose and eagerly grasp for the temporary instead of the eternally.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

And these people should be aware about what form of communication they use during their investigation. Most certainly when hot confedential information is being discussed.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Details are scarce, but it seems to me that this was an assassination carried out by whatever government/spy agency that is assisting in the funding of ISIS terrorism. We can only speculate who that could be.

It could be, indeed.

Also, other sources have already decided it was the US that did it..

NATO Auditor Who Discovered US Funds ISIS Found Murdered

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Also, other sources have already decided it was the US that did it..

NATO Auditor Who Discovered US Funds ISIS Found Murdered

Covert war funding is a drop in the bucket compared to NATO "defense" budget in Eastern Europe...

As Pravda.Ru reported, NATO’s budgets have been growing lately. The latest increase was by 26bln dollars up to 918bln dollars. And the US media wonders what for NATO needs this for.

Suuure they do... hardly a peep here in the states about money for 'defending' (I mean attacking) Russia.

Just non stop anti Russia rhetoric. Maybe the guy was about to become a whistle blower, the only mistake he made was going thru channels. Doesn't take a genius though, to see NATO is ramping up for something big in Eastern Europe.
Not that the Russians aren't fully aware.

RT

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
After reading the OP I can only say that we live in a world which was not intended to be this way. We live in a dirty world which is being made a misery to live in by those who choose and eagerly grasp for the temporary instead of the eternally.

Cannot agree more.
Your observation covers so much of what is happening on our planet today.
May the truth be revealed to us all and may men and women of courage and heart wake up.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
2 seconds I'm just gonna email Hilary and ask her why she did this to him

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Chandelon was auditing ISIS' money trail and money laundering related to terrorism

Isn't that interesting... so are the shiny new Toyotas the IS drives around.

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

S&F, thanks!

Remember the suspicious banker suicides? Or Helric Fredou, the suicided Charlie Hebdo investigator.
Deep state rabbit hole, one of the deadly snakepits...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheComte
So far I've seen nothing about this on the mainstream media. Chandelon was auditing ISIS' money trail and money laundering related to terrorism. Evidently he was getting very close to some uncomfortable truths. He reported to his friends and family of receiving strange phone calls shortly before his death.

Well, we do know that some familiar Acronym organisations, (as well as spy groups) were hosts to money laundering from very dubious sources. Everybody and their granny could have been after this man. Sad!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join