It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any converts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Are there any people here who have begun to believe in the NWO due to the efforts of members here disseminating information on the NWO, or have our efforts gone invain?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I used to scoff at people who thought everything was connected into one big conspiracy. My line was, "It's not a conspiracy, it's just business."

But oh yeah, uh-huh, uh-huh, is it ever business...

Thanks to this site and the links I followed up, I realized that the "NWO" was the missing link that filled the gaps in several pet projects.

and now I'm a true believer. (she bows head humbly)

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Are there any people here who have begun to believe in the NWO due to the efforts of members here disseminating information on the NWO, or have our efforts gone invain?

There is no such thing as a NWO, the lying liberal democrats only want you to think there is.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
There is no such thing as a NWO, the lying liberal democrats only want you to think there is.

Compared to 100 years ago and the speed at which communication can occur, I would say what could be loosely described as a New World Order is already here...........now about those people with lots and lots of money who want to make people do things..

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You just have to look at such groups as the bilderbergs to work out that there is a New World Order movement towards a single government.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I believe there is, there was an illuminate, and it still remains today (thats my opinion).

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Personally I first heard of the New World Order in the mid 80's and
I have to say that some of things that I read and was told have come
to pass, so yeah I believe that there is some kind of NWO.

As far as a converison go's I would have to say more like an enhancment.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
I believe there is, there was an illuminate, and it still remains today (thats my opinion).

the theories surrounding the illuminati are very interesting to read and study. Signs point to the fact that they do still exist,

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have several (like 5 or 6) documentaries that might convince some people that there is at least something not right with what's going on in the world... I'm convinced that there's at least something behind the scenes that we don't know (or aren't supposed to know) about. If anyone would like to see the documentaries, I can see what I can do about getting them out to you. Most of them are feely distributed.

new topics

top topics

join