It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video.. youtuber kicked off Delta flight for speaking Arabic.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Delta says they are investigating the incident..

In a statement, Delta said: “Two customers were removed from this flight and later rebooked after a disturbance in the cabin resulted in more than 20 customers expressing their discomfort. We’re conducting a full review to understand what transpired. We are taking allegations of discrimination very seriously; our culture requires treating others with respect.”

link

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Ill take my apologies now everyone... I am sure I wont get them lmao...............

I believe this is what they call "fake news".
It will be interesting to watch how different news publications will cover this article and a clear understanding of their propaganda slant.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: tigertatzen

A famous Muslim youtuber and his friend were kicked off a Delta flight for speaking Arabic.

You stated that as if it has been investigated and proven...a very serious allegation, this. Any source other than a YouTube video to back up that claim? I'm thinking not, but I can always be surprised.

Most Americans could not identify spoken Arabic if their lives depended on it. You're talking about the same people who largely believe that everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican. They couldn't get a clue if you gift-wrapped one and handed it to them.

Incidentally, your description of the nonexistent "victim" here is quite baffling. "Famous youtuber"? No such thing. Youtube is for people who wish they were famous. They have to pretend to be, instead. Like the clown shoe in your video.

Actually Delta confirmed it .www.independent.co.uk... ml

I just visited your link and they did not confirm it. Why do you feel the need to lie?

With all the fake hate crimes over the past 2 months, blatantly lying isn't a good way to start your story. This is why people aren't taking the left seriously anymore. You just.. can't.. stop crying wolf about racism and you can't stop lying.

Why would I lie?? Just google it.

Two customers were removed from this flight and later rebooked after a disturbance in the cabin resulted in more than 20 customers expressing their discomfort.
We’re conducting a full review to understand what transpired. We are taking allegations of discrimination very seriously; our culture requires treating others with respect.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

although the guy is still a clown shoe. He was looking for something to happen. But that's superfluous isn't it? Yes. He accomplished what he was tasked with.😉

What...I thought this was america! I was just yelling Flyer in a theater really loudly...then producing a cellphone and pointing it at people like it was a pistol...see...its racism to kick me out!!!

lol...the argument sticking up for these jackass pranksters are funny.

Funny, yes...but still, far too many people are going to take them seriously. That's a problem.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

A famous Muslim youtuber and his friend were kicked off a Delta flight for speaking Arabic.

You stated that as if it has been investigated and proven...a very serious allegation, this. Any source other than a YouTube video to back up that claim? I'm thinking not, but I can always be surprised.

Most Americans could not identify spoken Arabic if their lives depended on it. You're talking about the same people who largely believe that everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican. They couldn't get a clue if you gift-wrapped one and handed it to them.

Incidentally, your description of the nonexistent "victim" here is quite baffling. "Famous youtuber"? No such thing. Youtube is for people who wish they were famous. They have to pretend to be, instead. Like the clown shoe in your video.

Actually Delta confirmed it .www.independent.co.uk... ml

I just visited your link and they did not confirm it. Why do you feel the need to lie?

With all the fake hate crimes over the past 2 months, blatantly lying isn't a good way to start your story. This is why people aren't taking the left seriously anymore. You just.. can't.. stop crying wolf about racism and you can't stop lying.

Why would I lie?? Just google it.

Two customers were removed from this flight and later rebooked after a disturbance in the cabin resulted in more than 20 customers expressing their discomfort.
We’re conducting a full review to understand what transpired. We are taking allegations of discrimination very seriously; our culture requires treating others with respect.

The important part is the being kicked off for speaking Arabic part.. and that's not confirmed anywhere. That's kind of a big part of the story and I can't imagine how you would miss that unless you were intentionally misleading and lying to people.
edit on 12/21/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

although the guy is still a clown shoe. He was looking for something to happen. But that's superfluous isn't it? Yes. He accomplished what he was tasked with.😉

What...I thought this was america! I was just yelling Flyer in a theater really loudly...then producing a cellphone and pointing it at people like it was a pistol...see...its racism to kick me out!!!

lol...the argument sticking up for these jackass pranksters are funny.

Funny, yes...but still, far too many people are going to take them seriously. That's a problem.

The internet is a wonderful source now. people who want to know the truth will be shown it. people who want a narrative will have to actively block anyone trying to show them facts...so its not like people will be misinformed, just like a cultist who must remove themselves from society in order to remain pure, the people will have to knowingly remove themselves from common information to remain in their agenda mindset...and they become less and less relevant daily.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The important part is the being kicked off for speaking Arabic part.. and that's not confirmed anywhere. That's kind of a big part of the story and I can't imagine how you would miss that unless you were intentionally misleading and lying to people.

What most likely happened was they got kicked off for causing as big a disturbance as they could intentionally.

The problem is Delta let them rebook out of PC fears. They should simply release the video and issue them a decade ban on any of their flights.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What most likely happened was they got kicked off for causing as big a disturbance as they could intentionally.

The problem is Delta let them rebook out of PC fears. They should simply release the video and issue them a decade ban on any of their flights.

That's quite a bit different than the OP's first sentence in this thread though.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yeah, not sure why they threw off the guy intentionally trying to upset and freak people out.

Pranksters lives matter!

The plane shoulda sang that "nananana heyyyy, goodbye" song at these jackasses tossing.

I say they should be put on a no fly list for a decade since they seem to think its just a fun place to intentionally cause misunderstanding and fear.

Yep but I,m the hateful one for saying he deserves to go lmao.....

Ill take my apologies now everyone... I am sure I wont get them lmao...............

You aren't deserving of any apology. In fact, you should be the one apologizing, for posting garbage like this to begin with.

Your link to this alleged "confirmation" by Delta seems to have been 404'd. Probably because it is utter horsesh!t. This entire thing was staged and instigated; and not only did you attempt to pass it off as truth in your OP, you damned well knew it was suspect. A five year old could discern that much.

You wanted affirmation of your own discrimination bias, but it backfired on you. When you edited your OP, you should have deleted the part where you said "speak English", too. That shows your true colors. So does this:

What? I have the freedom to say I dont like you and your stupid ass religion dont I? 

And this:

He obviously knows English. He knows this will make people uncomfortable on a plane. 

Who the F### in America gets on a plane and starts speaking arabic around a bunch of white people when they are both very fluent in English?

That was the real reason you were happy they got kicked off, so spare yourself more embarrassment and don't try to pretend it wasn't. No...an apology is not what you deserve at all.

So yeah, you are. You're the hateful one who posted a bunch of bullsh!t you thought would serve one agenda, and ended up trying to change it to another when you attracted attention from the wrong group of people instead of your target audience. I am pleased to see so many others can see through your bullsh!t too. Gives me hope for the future.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If he was quietly speaking in Arabic to the person next to him, I doubt any of this happens.

Instead this royal tool likely tried to provoke a response, drew attention to himself and then got kicked off.

Good.

I hate obnoxious people on airplanes.

People who act out on airplanes while speaking English also get kicked off all the time.
edit on 21-12-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Really?

Does anyone actually believe this tool was quietly sitting in his seat, speaking at a respectful noise level to his fellow passengers and suddenly 20 people became frightened?

That doesn't make any sense. Fool was drawing attention and invoking a reaction, and he got it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I love how u guys all play so high and mighty. I posted the video and even said in the op it was stupid because they had 2 do tsa like everyone else..

These guys got exactly what they were looking for.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Why does he have to talk quietly?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Must all be Trump supporters, right?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Hard to say. Clearly no brain cells if you're not able to see they have no bomb, and think ejecting someone singing a song about bombs still makes sense.
edit on 21-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Fear, it's a powerful thing.

Thank you MSM.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No lie, my friend was forced to change his T-Shirt at an Airport.

It said "I'm the Bomb", and had an Atom bomb on the face of it, and he is Muslim.

It's absurdity on all ends. I don't know who is more dumb, the airport for making him change his shirt for fear of bombs, or Muslims that mock that situation, thinking they're all Rosa Parks.

I agree the white people in this are bad, especially the ones cheering, waving etc.

But when it comes to fear, I can see the reasoning mocking the circumstances are bad. This story for example draws away from people that really are deflighted for lesser circumstances, if he is indeed a Youtube pranker seeking attention. If it's real, this sucks, but it does have a feel of propaganda with the other videos added.
edit on 21-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
They've made perfect provocation and get what he count for - more viewers and more people on his channel.
On the other hand it's very very stupid to pull them off the plane for speaking arabic and if it's true the crew acts like amateurs.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Lysergic

Hard to say. Clearly no brain cells if you're not able to see they have no bomb, and think ejecting someone singing a song about bombs still makes sense.

Much like the bombs that al-queda had to take over the airplanes in 01...

or the clearly visible shoe bomber / underwear bomber.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
They've made perfect provocation and get what he count for - more viewers and more people on his channel.
On the other hand it's very very stupid to pull them off the plane for speaking arabic and if it's true the crew acts like amateurs.

I will believe it was a nice quiet conversation once video is released...which will go against this specific persons prank style of pretending to be some fanatical jihadist on airlines as his main gig.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join