It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open Dec. 17

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The way most of us see our political reality....Saturday NIght Live just gets better and better at this.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I love it. They can mock him and his supporters all they want, but in the end we're the winners.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Let me use your own Alinsky rules for radicals :

How can you support a man like Alec Baldwin that calls his underage female daughter a fat spoiled brat as we heard him say in the controversial phone recording of himself?

Isn't Alec Baldwin one of those misogynist woman haters according to your own liberal ideals?

edit on 18-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Anyone that opposes Trump regardless of their crimes or biases(such as racism, sexism, etc.) is great!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

"My own"?

You are trying to guess what I think about a celebrity because I like the skit. Why?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Anyone that opposes Trump regardless of their crimes or biases(such as racism, sexism, etc.) is great!

Both of you should just go back anf forth complimenting Trump and throwing out sarcasm on the left. I shall leave you two to your echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Says you. I consistently see leftists on this site applauding one another and ignoring comments to them that were not in any way rude.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LMAO

That was pretty funny, the smear campaign on him is still in overdrive and it accomplished nothing at all hahahaha

I think Baldwins impersonation is hilarious, he exaggerates his mannerisms just enough

Whats not funny is that the show is blatantly being used as propaganda.
You gotta be a special kinda stupid to not see it for what it is

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You are absolutely right.

Did you per chance happen to also be able to witness the left glorifying and praising the African American actor for merely quoting Mark Twain?

I could so easily picture them laying on their backs and wriggling in bliss because an adult is capable of quoting someone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No, I haven't seen that. That sounds funny though. This SNL was pretty entertaining though I'll give that to the OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
SNL is so left sided its not even funny. I stopped watching that garbage long ago. Obama apparently was a perfect president hence why I never saw SNL make a mockery of him or Michelle.

Propaganda shows is all these are to me now. I wish they would stop whining and find someone else to make fun of.

SNL=Amy Schumer are the worst comedians ever created.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

"SNL is so left sided its not even funny"

So true.

They may as well just cast people to regurgitate jokes that ISIS members (muslims) tell each other about murdering white Christian babies.

(but just remember that it is only racism when a white person says anything like that)
edit on 18-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

"SNL is so left sided its not even funny"

So true.

They may as well just cast people to regurgitate jokes that ISIS members (muslims) tell each other about murdering white Christian babies.

(but just remember that it is only racism when a white person says anything like that)

If you are white you are causing "internalized oppression" upon other minorities and therefore should be ashamed. Sincerely the tolerant left.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

What I'd like to know is who stars a post (ksiezyc) like this?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

If you get what a joke is you might, might not. Does it matter?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's comedy and made me laugh.

You're nobody as a UK politician until someone satirises you. Shows like Dead Ringers and olden days Spitting Image had 'famous' people asking if they'd do impressions of them lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Trump supporters claim to be against the PC madness but get bent out of shape anytime someone mocks Dear Leader.

And deflect with "statements," (lies) such as these:

"They may as well just cast people to regurgitate jokes that ISIS members (muslims) tell each other about murdering white Christian babies.

(but just remember that it is only racism when a white person says anything like that)"

Can't take a joke about Dear Leader? Make something up Muslims and ISIS and how Christains are getting persecuted LOLOLOL.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This was funny, I liked Goodman as Rex Tillerson.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hard to find anything funny about. It's been a good ten years since I've watched any SNL, and after watching this I'm happy I've spent my time doing better things. It was right around the time Tina Fey was the head writer and SNL became less about unique, funny characters, and more about patronizing the lowest common denominator.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join