It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was George HW Bush Weeping?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Description (for those who want or need it):

Bush Sr. is giving a speech at the Florida legislature for the departure of his son Jeb, but when he gets to a certain part of his prepared speech, he can't deliver it properly and repeatedly stumbled and breaks down in abject tears, particularly at the word defeat, but where victory is to be mentioned, while crying and stumbling, he almost shouts out something German like Sig Heil, as if momentarily possessed by the ghost of Hitler, while at the same time, framing the context of this part of his speech in a way that refers to the trials and tribulations of the good son, "the true measure of a man" who didn't complain when he saw what was coming, and who although defeated was rehired later, or was it that he was defeated - something along those lines. After he collects himself, with the help of Jeb and a bottle of water, he tearingly says that the moral of the story is that he served with honor.

My analysis and additional context (for consideration):

It was shortly before this, I would like to point out, that the Pope had set out to conduct an investigation into the Knights Templar, and there was a rumour at the time, although I cannot source it now, that certain bank accounts were seized and monies moved to the Vatican Bank. That aside, it is public record that indeed Pope Benedict XVI did investigate the Knights Templar, a faction to which George H. W. Bush belonged or was it's titular head.

theinsider.org...

To me, what I believe that I'm hearing and seeing here, is George Bush, while talking about his son Jeb, also speaking, and from from a very carefully written speech, in an allegory of the passion of Jesus Christ ie: saw what was coming, didn't complain, the true measure of a man, in both defeat and triumph (after which the ghost of Hitler almost made him say "Sig Heil"), serving with honor and although appearing to go down in defeat being "rehired" again. He was speaking of his good son, Jeb, while offering a reflection or echo of Christ, and what made him cry, I believe, was a recognition that the Satanism to which the family had subscribed to and engaged in, all the way along, was the real failure/defeat and here he's admitting something about Christ which had the power to bring him to repentance in the knowledge that he was also speaking of his own good son, as well as his own defeat after a failed Sig Heil, victory!

In other words the double meaning wasn't lost on him, and it made him cry.

Either that, or he's crying at a betrayal, as if the "governor" who was "rehired" was the devil and here he's paying homage to his abandonment of Christ, in response to which the raised allegory made him weep either at what he was doing, or what he'd done.

At the same time, given that reported rumour of a big financial and spiritual "bust" of Bush Sr. of the Knights Templar, by the Pope, his tears might have also been intended as to signal his absolute submission to the most fundamental idea and ideal of the Church as a sort of universal governing body (whether good or evil remains to be seen), so it's like he's using this forum of the Florida Legislature farewell to Jeb, to send an allegorical signal to another party who's "watching", sort of like Bush Sr. falling in a heap of tears at the foot of the Pope Ratzinger/Benedict and perhaps to Jesus Christ and the God of Christ as triumphant.

That said, Pope Ratzinger had a terrible mystical experience thereafter which made him realize that he must resign and devote the rest of his life to prayer and quietude, so maybe he cried too at some point..

That's it that's all for now. Just reporting it the way I saw it and offering up a couple of different angles for your consideration.

And before you post that he's just crying over his son, with no double meaning, I've considered that very carefully. The tears are out of context in a certain way.

This was a repentant man. Not just a proud father.

Update:

Unfortunately, there's another video of him, much older, in a wheelchair, making a dead man's cut throat gesture, allegedly in the presence of Donald Trump, and while that's for another thread, it saddens me to see Bush Sr. as an old man drawn back into those wicked Satanist ways. In other words, it doesn't appear that the repentance "took" since it was I believe, a coerced repentance, like a child who's been reprimanded and spanked and told to be Christian, or else.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 18-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typos

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Got a date for the 1st vid?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The first video is ten years old.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He`s old and senile that`s why they won`t let him go out in public alone they have to have someone go with him to make sure he doesn`t start telling secrets to the press.

The corrupt dynasties of the bush and Clinton clans is over.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

The corrupt dynasties of the bush and Clinton clans is over.

Praise the Lord!

May the reign of the evil Satanists come to an end.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He's crying because he's married to a woman that looks like George Washington.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

He's crying because he's married to a woman that looks like George Washington.

Seriously. Why do YOU think that he's really crying. Is it just because he's a proud father? Are they those kind of tears, or are they the tears of a self-admitted defeat?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Praying for he and his wife who have been hospitalized.

I pray for their mercy, oh Lord Jesus Christ (it's important to be specific) and father of all things great and small including your good son.

They did not know what they were doing, or even if they did are we not all in need of God's mercy and grace?

In forgiving as we have been forgiven all is forgiven and the world is born anew.

History doesn't matter. It's what God has written in the Book of Life that counts.

And believe it or not, I pray that they be included in it and that they find God's mercy and grace in their final days, whenever that might be according to God's will (never our own).

This is the greater transcendent truth of Christian love - is that it prays for and weeps for the enemy or the evil, the wicked and the foolish, and in so doing binds the evil one while saving the human world that God so loves that He included it, and the son, and me, and George and Barbara.

He stood in for us you see and took a stand, not just for what's right, but what is ultimately the most loving.

I've been taught by Him that in so doing I am counted as a son of God, as is the one who finds God's mercy and love.

To them, I would say - it's going to be ok no matter what happens.

Jesus saves.

Now that's power when we're dealing with the one who has the power to either condemn us, or to forgive and include us in a familial hug.

I had and still have, I believe, a very very powerful mother, a saint in heaven if you will.

I pray not only that they find and experience the love of Jesus, but that they might also be met with the love of Kay as well.

You can't pray for someone really, unless you're willing to go all out! LOL (with tears).

Repay them in kindness oh Lord, and teach them the depths and breadths of your love and power and might, which was hidden in apparent weakness.

Forgive us for not understanding clearly the nature of your loving ways and loving kindness even in spite of ourselves, as well as the capacity for your potential wrath (the beginning of wisdom).

Forgive us heavenly father our trespasses, as we forgive those who've trespassed against us. In the holy name of Jesus Christ son of God, amen, and amen.

Thank you for extending to us the shelter of your own right arm, and the embrace of both of them (no devil or "left hand path" laying around or hidden).

And while we're at it, please bring all black magic and sorcery and wickedness in high and low places to an end. No more sacrifice. "I ask for mercy, not sacrifice" he said, on more than one occasion as if to stress the point.

Oh God is good, God is great, who do we appreciate?! Yayyyyy God! (a little mantra my mom and I did, even while she was dying).

Grace upon grace upon grace. (something she said wonderingly, while dying).

It's even more graceful, and valuable when it comes even in spite of ourselves, unconditionally, and it has the power to change everything because "when the hearts of men change, kingdoms change" (John the Baptist, the Initiator).

It's never too late to embrace an idea who's time has come, especially when it awaits us all with opened arms!

Be blessed (not blessed be).

Ankh

edit on 18-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

WE still HAVE to watch Trump!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No, you could turn him off and ignore him altogether if you want - now THAT would really piss him off to no end.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Oh you mean watch him so that he doesn't go running straight into it like Obama did secretly behind the scenes, as was Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and others.

Entering into "the cabal". Well if he does then he really is an absolute IDIOT!

edit on 18-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

THAT one...yes..I lack trust anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And hold his feet to the fire.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

It would be neat if George Bush Sr. somehow by some digital miracle got this message, and then both cried again while also having the tears wiped away with a level of humor and love that had never previously occurred for the life of him.

That would be my prayer.

In that loving mercy there is such great mirth, and still move loving mercy and more humor. It's enough to wipe away the tears from our eyes and calm an old man's fears and anxieties.

And I think that even Anton LeVey had a conversion experience before he died, which only goes to show that anything is possible.

Do they have a section in heaven for ex-Satanists who God punk'd? Probably, if God is as funny as He is loving and kind.

Best regards, and God bless,

Robert

join