It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Agree with the Georgia Guidestones to a NWO and You Should Too!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DecipheringDeception
Clearly someone has been watching far too many fantastical "space" propaganda lately.... So much to learn and so little time.

Ad hominem attacks are poor form.

Please focus on the ideas in the OP rather than the messenger.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So you are assuming a complete consensus for a global eugenics program?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I generally think the NWO is a good idea. I love the Georgia Guidestone's message.

The problem is we are not ready for it, just like we aren't ready for free energy, basic income for all, ending poverty and all wars, etc. So the NWO we currently envision is an Orwellian nightmare, and I can't blame anyone for having this. A NWO today will be a nightmare.

I would like to live under these guidelines... Comparing to having absolutely no guidelines or vision at all in our society. Other than perhaps "Money is God, wisdom is sin".

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I recently visited the Guidestones, and was happy to see that all of the graffiti and vandalism had been cleaned up

I examined the architecture, symbols, meanings, and energy of the monument and surrounding vicinity. To me, the monument felt majestic and surreal.

It is not an evil "NWO" monument at all. That's all propaganda.

Conspiracy Theorists focus on "Rule #1" and think they have it figured out. It is not a call to genocide or population reduction.

Rules 5 through 7 are the most telling of all:

"Fair laws and just courts" (#5)
"Let all nations rule internally" (#6)
"Avoid petty laws and useless officials" (#7)

The International Globalists and Central Banking cartels do not sympathize with these guidelines. They want laws and courts that control the common people while protecting the wealthy and influential,... they want a global centralized rule,... and they want a plethora of useless laws so that we are more easily controlled and/or too easily become criminals by breaking the petty and useless laws. This tells us that the malevolent powers that be have no part in this monument.

However, there is a distinct relationship between the Guidestons and what is taught in the many Right-Hand Path Societies, such as the Rosicrucians & Freemasons, and such ideologies as Hermeticism and the Ancient Mysteries.

500,000 is not a call to wipe out large pockets of the population. Instead, it is a message and warning of advice to the future about the dangers of being unmindful in our reproduction and being out of balance with nature.

The evil NWO guys do not care about balance, nature, or even truth.

Seriously, this is a monument dedicated to Wisdom, Strength, Beauty, and Truth, and embodies the sacred sciences of Mathematics, Astronomy, Architecture, and Philosophy.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I am very sick of useless officials!

Yet you want more of it with an N.W.O??

#4.

Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

So more useless officials ruling you and your beliefs?

No thanks...I'll choose freedom from tyranny any day of the week.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

So I and the Guidestone said
"No more useless officials"

and you somehow translated that into "we want more"?

How did you achieve that?
I bet you are assuming NWO = tyranny of .01% elitists, which it doesn't.
It means New World Order which is very vague and just means the world will have a new order.

It's sorta like how UFO = Alien spacecraft to most people.
A bird could be a UFO if you cannot identify it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

While I find much of the guidstones suggestions goal worthy, there are no guidelines for bringing all this about.No wording on how to impart the ideas to others who do not agree. For instance, your title points out a glaring problem. The use of the term 'and you SHOULD too' is by itself an authoritarian command. Making that , 'might' or 'could' or 'consider' would be much less so.

Another thing though is that they sound Pollyanna. Nice dreams, actually, but again how do we get to 'there' from 'here'.
By example? Being the change we want to see? Showing others how our lives are improved by being guided by these goals as we express them in our everyday lives? Or by force.

The only way that I can see that the guidelines would become the spirit of the land is after the great turmoil that you see coming. That the EMP has wiped out our modern tech and the devastation that followed has brought us back to a pre industrial age and the roaming peasants look up upon them as a message from some God like messenger. But even then, they most likely would have been torn down by the barbarians.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Why I Agree with the Georgia Guidestones to a NWO...

I remember when that was first discovered. It was, then, as it is now... a vision of what is to come.
Back then, we didn't know exactly 'when' it would arrive but as time passed, it became more like a prophesy than anything else.

There were, and are those who claim that the KKK did it but, today, it doesn't really matter its source but rather, its outcome.
Will it happen? A world with half a billion human beings? Who will choose their gender, their race, their faith, their lives?

We are going to hell in a handbasket. It was all prophesied in the Bible but... that no longer matters.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
From examining the Guidestones in person and researching them since their appearance in popularized conspiracy theories,.....

I do not think the Guidestones are meant as a direct plan of action,... but instead, are meant as guidelines and suggestions to future generations. I feel that they were put into place with the consideration of the longevity of such sites as the Great Pyramids and Stonehenge.

"If" we ever face a great cataclysm and lose our history and knowledge, as has been the case with forgotten/lost civilizations and cultures in the past,... I feel that the Guidestones were meant as words of wisdom in such cases of future Dark Ages.

edit on 12/16/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You were the one saying this below in your op...not me.

No more useless officials

Also,I almost NEVER listen to any person who suggests what I should or should not do as I find it patronizing.
I would prefer people stay out of my life and not make me a part of their "grand plan" without asking me or giving me an option.

we have seen what big government does - oppress and ruin everyone and everything.

So the NWO is small government and thats the solution????

WOW....whatever straws you are grasping for....you might have to reach further and grab on to them a bit more firmly.

It means New World Order which is very vague and just means the world will have a new order.

How comforting...I prefer to think things through.

edit on 16-12-2016 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's the problem. A lot of the things on the Guidestones are great looking on paper, much like communism, but they would be impractical in practice. For one thing, they list subjective values. Truth, beauty, etc., are largely subjective values nowadays.

Who is it that gets to define what those things will be?

Similarly, guiding reproductionfor fitness? Now you want to breed people like horses? Are you signing yourself up to be tested for stud beek service? And how far would that extend? Are we going to determine the value of a life based on indivual fitness? Where would that leave someone like Hawking? I suppose we wouldn't need a mind that brilliant if it came with a twisted, unfit body. I guess me concern is what are discarding in our pursuit for the Kwisatz Haaderach? Will the true Muad Dib fall by the wayside?

And of course, none of this factors in basic human nature which is what it is and is unchangeable.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I always found the Guidestones fascinating. One day I would like to go down and see them in person. The story a while back about the squares with numbers on the corners being added or removed a while back caught my eye too.....

As to the list, some of it sounds all well and good, but I find it would be difficult to achieve, just like the thread about utopia, it just can't happen because we are human and inherently flawed.

For instance #5 and 6. Fair Laws and Courts....sounds great, where do I sign up? Problem is, how do we guarantee it will be fair and just. Whether it be one court to rule all or many, the people with power and influence always get preferential treatment, it has been that way since laws were first introduced, and I fear it will always be so.

#8 Balance Personal Rights with Social Duties......this one has be a bit perplexed. What type of social duties are being referred to here, and what personal rights must be "balanced". I read that as some rights may be taken away for the good of the collective.....and to me that isnt good, as who decides what personal rights must be nixed....I am one for keeping my rights, because I believe they were granted to me from God.

Do not have the time right now to go through all of them, but will be back later to check in on the thread. thanks for posting....

Yes I thought the thread about the squares being removed was interesting too.

We can improve courts by regulating their powers more effectively, right now they have too much power.
Also by having a smaller population with better wealth distribution (because educated people achieve more on average), there will be less disparity between court parties in disputes (theoretically).

Rights are limited by the Powers we give up to government through the Social Contract (a Constitution), like my right to do whatever I please to anyone that wrongs me is surrendered in exchange for the government to arbitrate through courts and to punish criminals that harm me on my/our behalf.

Here is a good example to explain Duties vs Rights, an actual existing Declaration that most people know nothing about which is a foundational pillar of the OAG (Organization of American States) which is essentially like the EU (European Union).

American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man

Examples of a duty :

Article XXX. It is the duty of every person to aid, support, educate and protect his minor children, and it is the duty of children to honor their parents always and to aid, support and protect them when they need it.

Article XXXVI. It is the duty of every person to pay the taxes established by law for the support of public services.

Article XXXVIII. It is the duty of every person to refrain from taking part in political activities that, according to law, are reserved exclusively to the citizens of the state in which he is an alien.

And here's a link to the wiki on Organization of American States

The Organization of American States (Spanish: Organización de los Estados Americanos, Portuguese: Organização dos Estados Americanos, French: Organisation des États américains), or the OAS or OEA, is an intercontinental organization founded on 30 April 1948, for the purposes of regional solidarity and cooperation among its member states. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., United States,[1] the OAS's members are the 35 independent states of the Americas.

There are Human Rights commissions, courts for arbitration of various issues, etc.
It's crazy almost no one has ever heard about it yet it's really important and is the regional version of the U.N.

Similar organizations are the Commonwealth of Independent States CIS, the African Union, European Union, etc etc

Here is the link on Supranational Unions

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
After reading your OP, it reminded me, of sci-fi movies, and it seems every single advanced being/race has a structure set up just as you describe, world councils, structured and maintained pretty spot on to these stones it would seem. Could this be the next step to further human advancement and evolution?

It seems bad like you say when you look only at the surface of it all, but maybe some parts of it "do" make sense. Interesting to think about.

If we could actually implement the ideals expressed we would quickly advance to the next tier of civilization.

Getting people to be altruistic rather than selfish and greedy is the real problem though.
We should teach our children virtues and against vices for a start.
Very few people focus much on it as it's complex and challenging.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: underwerks

While you are correct, sadly look around, I honestly wonder the true ratio of people who help others out and the people who don't and only think selfishly.

Because I don't see the majority being those that care about others.

I see more people who only care about themselves ( which is normal in times of crisis ) than I do seeing people with the resources making any exhausted efforts to help others out.

Seems humans are forgetting how to be humane.

Only in brief moments of time were humans humane.
Harsh brutality is nothing new, and that's probably why Grace and Sympathy and Charity are so difficult for us to really get right? We need to keep practicing and eventually we will get better and the percentage rates of Good Hearts will improve.

We ought to try at least and share those ideals.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It doesn't matter. You can't let others lack of caring make you stop caring. Or their lack of humanity. When humane thinking is hard to find, it's never more important.

100% on the $$$ here underwerks!

Keep fighting!
We CAN and WILL do it!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The controversial Rule #1 states: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

We know that wording is extremely important to those of reasoning and philosophically oriented minds. "Maintain" means to "keep in an existing state," and, "to continue or persevere in." This is vastly different than saying to "create" or "implement" or "initiate".

The message, with future foresight, is saying,... "in the event of global cataclysm and mass casualties, do not overpopulate the world. Instead, rebuild by wisdom and reasoning."

Like I said, Globalists, the Central Banking Cartels, and the Corporatocracy does not sympathize with Rules 4-10. This alone dispels the evil NWO speculation.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Okay, well 6,500,000,000 people 'need' to go, and you're a true believer...

We all have to do our part,

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!
edit on 16-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sorry dude, but you lost me with the "useless officials" business.

Apparently you aren't aware of the vital importance to humanity, and the maintenance of civilization that brain dead Bureaucrats are! The higher and more advanced a civilization becomes, the more useless Bureaucrats it employs! Perfect example is Italy which is one of the best examples of highly advanced civilization on earth! In Italy 1 out of 2 workers works for the Government in useless Bureaucratic jobs that really serve no function whatsoever! So, for example, there's a Bureau that oversees the 9 Aqueducts that feed water to the City of Rome! If memory serves correct 3 or 4 of them are ORIGINAL ROMAN AQUEDUCTS! To either WORK directly maintaining the Aqueducts, or in the Bureau of 10,000 employees that supervises the operations of the Aqueducts, you have to be either directly related to OR sponsored by a member of the Water Works Union!

In Italy, the weight of the paper records maintained by the Bureaucrats is causing floors to buckle in their buildings. Italian Bureaucratic records go back 100's of years! In some cases, MORE than 100's of years! And all those records are carefully maintained and catalogued by useless officials who have nothing better to do all day than sift through parking violations. They maintain building permit applications and applications for code variance that date back to 1100 AD!

My point? Without useless officials, civilization would CRUMBLE.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just stop reproducing monkeys

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join