It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just gave out 1536 Christmas presents!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bravo! Nothing like putting a smile on the face of a child! That deserves a hug!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Those One Direction party bags are inspiring

You could offer them to airlines or office party planners as sick-bags.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
Those One Direction party bags are inspiring

You could offer them to airlines or office party planners as sick-bags.

I even tried giving them away free when anyone bought anything at the carboot but I was actually LOOSING sales because of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nothing like giving away someone else's merchandise to make you feel good about yourself. While yes it's better that it be given to kids rather than thrown away, I wonder how all of that came to be surplus in the first place (mismanagement).

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I even tried giving them away free when anyone bought anything at the carboot but I was actually LOOSING sales because of it.

I can picture the scene:

edit on 16-12-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
Nothing like giving away someone else's merchandise to make you feel good about yourself. While yes it's better that it be given to kids rather than thrown away, I wonder how all of that came to be surplus in the first place (mismanagement).

It is the way of the world unfortunately , someone orders a massive shipment from china to get the discount and sells wholesale for a profit. Then when they have made enough money and have a new product due in on they flog the surplus at cost to make space and then the buyer does the same. We are the bottom of the chain and whatever is surplus w give away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join