It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Propaganda Over Russians Rigging Election An Attempt To Sway Electoral College Decision

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has really discussed this in detail on any threads, but this information needs as much exposure as possible.

The sudden and massive coordinated propaganda effort by MSM and political operatives over Russia handing the U.S. election to Trump has a very specific purpose. It is not directed towards the general public, in fact it is only meant for 37 people. I want to go over a few articles, to help in understanding the real objective.

Electors demand intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote

This group of electors is headed by the daughter of Nancy Pelosi. The letter was written to James Clapper, an Obama political appointee, and will be used to manipulate and deceive Republican electors into changing their vote.

The Clinton campaign also backs this effort, which is laughable, but we do not know what information the electors are receiving or any threats the Clinton and the Left are making. It is lawful for electors to be bribed, and change their vote; and it is quietly understood that the Clinton's will kill for the presidency, and might convey that conviction towards Republican electors and their families.

We have political operatives on both sides, calling for investigations into Russian hacking and handing the U.S. election to Donald Trump. A reinforcement of the narrative, and very concerning given the political circles of the electors.

There are also former CIA turned political hacks, openly calling for 'new elections'.

The Obama admin has ordered an investigation into the Russian hacking and 'swaying' the election towards Trump.

Something not as concerning, but falling in line with the fake news propaganda of the week is the liberal rags calling for Clinton to be installed as president. Anyone familiar with history, knows Hitler's rise to power was his losing the election and then being installed into power.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton

December 19 is a very important date, that day is when the electors will meet and cast their ballot, to decide who will be president.

Here is a Time article, essentially leaving no room for question as to the motives behind the fake news:

Electors Against Trump Are Faithful Not Faithless It's their obligation to the Constitution and the country

Time

It will require 37 electors to change their vote. 1 is already confirmed faithless elector, that leaves 36 more. It is a tall order, but Trump HAS to win by a wide margin in order to gain the presidency. Because December 19 is not the final decision.

On January 6, Congress meets and counts the electoral votes. During the count, there is a rule that if one member of House and one of Senate object to a vote, they discuss and come to a decision whether that vote is lawful or unlawful. A decided upon unlawful electoral vote is not counted, tossed in the trash so to speak.

This means that everything hinges on the propaganda being pushed, the political operatives being utilized, and the Clinton machine to sway the decision of 36 people. If the number falls short, let's say by 5 electoral votes to deny Trump the presidency, January 6 will see many objections and Clinton installed as Dictator-in-Chief.

Here is link to objection rules:

Since 1887, 3 U.S.C. 15 sets the method for objections to electoral votes. During the Joint Session, Members of Congress may object to individual electoral votes or to state returns as a whole. An objection must be declared in writing and signed by at least one Representative and one Senator. In the case of an objection, the Joint Session recesses and each chamber considers the objection separately in a session which cannot last more than two hours with each Member speaking for no more than five minutes. After each house votes on whether or not to accept the objection, the Joint Session reconvenes and both chambers disclose their decisions. If they agree to the objection, the votes in question are not counted. If either chamber does not agree with the objection, the votes are counted.

history.house.gov...

I just want to get this out in the open, for people to understand. If anyone is interested in understanding the media, it's good to look into the past, I recommend reading 'Propaganda' by Edward Bernays. The nazis used his work for evil, the corporations used his work to sell you the American dream and their products, and the political left is using it now to subvert the U.S. election.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
tell someone you saw a UFO and it`s " pics or it didn`t happen" but the CIA says saddam has WMD and everyone is like " attack Iraq now!" or the CIA says "the Russians did it" and everyone is like "trump is a communist"

how about we all just stick to the "pics or it didn`t happen" the ball is in your court CIA, when you say the Russians did it,prove it, you have been wrong before,your credibility isn`t as low as the MSM but it`s not impeachable either.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

A well-written OP and thank you for putting it up there. I assume as the days go by this will be a perfect thread to keep up with the subject. This is the largest powder keg politically I've ever seen in my life.

I do know what the sentiment is locally and it's bizarre. Not a sensationalist but the ranchers and older people are arming up and getting quite. I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

It feels like the world is going crazy, I haven't been around for that many presidential elections, but this has never happened in modern times. I'm wondering if there is a deeper purpose, to elicit a certain response from citizens and consequently justify draconian measures that could eclipse 1930s nazi Germany.

I found a few quotes that may be of interest:

The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.
-- William Colby, former Director of the CIA

Propaganda is to a democracy what violence is to a dictatorship. -- Rogue State by William Blum

Were the press under actual government control, the harm would be less, for this would be known and allowed for by citizens in evaluating its message. -- Harold Weisberg

The past serves as a humble reminder of old tactics that many have forgotten or never learned.

Operation Mockingbird was a campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media during the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s.

Operation Mockingbird

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I guess that's what gets me. I've read Bernay's Propaganda. Opening a browser the last few weeks and looking at the news is almost Orwellian.

Your thread is quiet because it is well though out and leaves little room for discussion.

Time will tell, as it does in all things.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What blows my mind is that nobody realizes if the EC goes faithless and gives the election to Hillary it could be a stake through the heart of the country in terms of the systems that make everything work. Who in their right mind would bother to vote anymore if they know that leaning on the EC after the fact was really how the process worked? I know I sure as hell wouldn't be inclined to ever vote if it happened, in fact I would consider it my duty to press my state to refuse to participate in any future Presidential election and begin an honest move for secession from the Union as fast as reasonably possible. I didn't even vote this time around but as far as I'm concerned these attempts at bullying the Electoral College could very well be more disastrous than either candidate could be on their own.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
the electors weren`t elected by the people,they don`t represent the people therefore they have no need to know what the CIA knows.they were appointed as proxies to cast the people`s vote.They are over stepping their duties if they think they have a right or an obligation to be privy to information that the voters are not privy to.
They are overstepping their duties if they think they have a right or an obligation to vote based on any information that they have that the voters don`t have.
They have no right or obligation to think or reason, their only obligation is to cast a vote that represents the will of the people. We could train a monkey to do what they are tasked to do and if they can`t do what they are suppose to do then maybe we should train monkeys to do it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Great thread.

If the PTB believe they can steal this election they are in for a majour rude awaking.

Nothing surprises me anymore especially when it comes to the PTB, however We The People are sitting quietly on the sidelines waiting for the evidence that Russia interfered in our election.

I have seen no evidence of this, and we are being told by properganda media that a secret group in Washington has the evidence but we cannot see it.

Why hide this from the public?

My "opinion" is, there is no evidence period.

Let them steal this election and I can guarantee you will see a revolution in Washington DC unlike history has never witnessed before.

If they steal this election from Trump the American people will drop everything they are doing and march to Washington DC and physically throw out these scumbags once and for all, and there will be nothing they can do about it.

My generation are not the crybabies, safety pins, they will do something about it.

Evil has overstep the boundaries against the american people and we will push back.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
if they somehow do steal the election from trump..... i hope for a revolt, cause it will be needed..

i alrdy have my supplies ready for such events, and i will march with my brothers in the streets and on to Washington

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Helig

exactly, nobody would vote again, people would just band together and collect a lot of money to bribe the electors.

before anyone says " that would never work because the electors are very honorable" , are kidding me! look at how they are acting, they aren`t honorable they are just a bunch egomaniacs who think they are entitled to know what the CIA knows. everyone of them would take the money.
if they were truly honorable and humble folks they would do what they are suppose to do and we would never hear anything about it.
They are egomaniacs, they want to be feel important and be in the spotlight, make em feel important by offering them a huge bribe and they WILL take it.
They have shown their true character, they have shown they are susceptible to being bribed.

When I was young people knew nothing about an electorial college, the MSM never talked about it, the EC never made a spectacle of themselves,they did what they were appointed to do every 4 years and then went home back to their normal life.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

I don't hope for a revolt at all... it will take a terrible toll.

But yet... people are ready for it.

Isn't there some weird statistic that points out that a lot of boys are born a generation before a big war?

Lately is more of the same where I live. I'm in a place that some bastard author pointed out was the 2nd or third safest place in America to live.

My wife is a title clerk... so we see everyone who is buying or selling in our area. For the last 18 months, MAJOR players are buying huge amounts of property and are importing contractors to build things that they really will never need.

We hope.

There is just some odd undercurrent that I've never seen before that is happening now. I hope it's just hysteria.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
The same people that are telling us the " the Russians did it" are the same people that told us " saddam has WMD" that`s right the CIA.
They never gave us any proof then and they turned out to be WRONG!, now they are coming at us with this " the Russians did it" crap with NO proof.
The CIA is an old dog they have no new tricks, the baby boomers are old and have seen this dog and pony show too many times,and there are a lot of boomers still around.
Hillary tried reaching deep down into the dusty old democrat bag of tricks to win the election but the boomers have seen all those old tricks many times before and they weren`t fooled.There`s a reason they are called boomers because there are so damn many of them. If you want to fool an old dog you have to use some new tricks.
The CIA is trying to use old tricks and hoping the old dogs don`t notice,but even if only half the old dogs notice, you`re still screwed because there are so many old dogs still around.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

in response to your post and off topic, I live way out in a very rural area the closest real town is 45 miles away,it isn`t much of a town but I just saw on the internet the other day that it`s ranked as being more unsafe than %97 of all the other towns,and cities in the U.S.
It`s just a little pissant town why is it so unsafe, why are all the criminals being drawn to it?

I noticed something else too. way out here where I am (population less than 200) people having been fleeing like this place has the plague.well that`s not actually accurate,people are selling their houses and leaving but the new owners never move in. There are houses here that were sold and bought 10 years ago but nobody has ever moved in.
why would someone buy a house on an island, in the middle of nowhere,and let it sit empty for 10 years and never move into it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Here is the rub. 8 of the electors are Clinton electors. They are going to cast a 'protest vote' for a Republican like Kaisch. That leaves one Republican elector from Texas that is in question.

If neither candidate gets 270 EC votes the House will choose the President. The House is a Republican majority and will certainly choose Trump. There is too much riding on this election for them to choose someone else and risk destroying the Republican party and angering their voters.

So, I understand that they can throw out certain votes, but I don't see any way for the Democrats to win by doing so. If Clinton was close or the Democrats controlled the House then that strategy has legs. Unless I am missing something, I think it is inevitable that Trump will be the President. Also, at this point he is the only one that has assembled the Cabinet and other people to make the transition needed by January 20th.

The Democrats already in disarray would only cause much more blow-back by doing anything like fighting over the electors when it is over anyway you look at it. They would be much more legitimate to try and impeach him after he takes office. Then they wouldn't cause further division within their party. Remember, a lot of Democrats crossed the line to vote for Trump. All the independents that went for Trump would also be angry. It could cause them further with them being up for 28 congressional seats in 2018.

So as Clinton famous saying saying goes, "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

edit on 13/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

A real juicy article on the Story of who this Chris Suprun(faithless elector) actually is. He has the perfect credentials for being blackmailed. How someone like this becomes an elector is beyond me.

Texas Elector, morally and finacially bankrupt, likely being blackmailed

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: spirit_horse

A real juicy article on the Story of who this Chris Suprun(faithless elector) actually is. He has the perfect credentials for being blackmailed. How someone like this becomes an elector is beyond me.

Texas Elector, morally and finacially bankrupt, likely being blackmailed

Nice. That could be grounds for the Republican party in Texas to replace him with one of the alternates. All they need is a good reason like possible charges federally if he was hiding cash from the Bankruptcy judge.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

in response to your post and off topic, I live way out in a very rural area the closest real town is 45 miles away,it isn`t much of a town but I just saw on the internet the other day that it`s ranked as being more unsafe than %97 of all the other towns,and cities in the U.S.
It`s just a little pissant town why is it so unsafe, why are all the criminals being drawn to it?

Off topic too (so kill me I guess) But I think they rank it by Rawle's Golden Horde idea.

I live in a county that has 11,000 people and it is 1,700,000 acres. The nearest town of over 1,000 is 84 miles away. That you can't get to in the winter because the roads are closed with 10 feet of snow and.... the wolves.

14 miles from me is the home of the Militia of Montana... or MoM. You can drive through the area... it's odd in that there is a fire station but no police station. State cops don't go there. As my Dad used to joke, you can drive through there on a Friday night in the fall and get a contact high while you are listening to the sound of automatic fire in the background.

One road in, one road out... with a couple rocks thrown on the road there is no passage.

We don't actually have any crime to speak of, besides an occasional DUI.

So a strange place.. but a place where the past few years everyone in CA with a few bucks and a retirement fund is fighting to get to.

Odd times.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

that`s my "village" the police don`t come here unless someone calls, it`s 45 miles to the nearest police station,people drive their cars locally with no tags on them,the police don`t come here unless someone calls and they only come if it`s serious.
you only have to worry if you are on the water ,the department of natural resources have more police here than the land based police.
I live on the end of the island and there`s a big sign at the county marina that says " it`s not the end of the earth but you can see it from here"

This place is perfet for me, because I`m a live and let live type of person, I know who the drug dealers are, I know who all the drug users are, I know who all the thieves are, and they know I know who they are, but I don`t cause them any trouble.I have security cameras on my house and I see em doing their drug deals( it`s all stored on a hard disk)they know I have security cameras but they still ask me, how come you don`t turn us in to the police? I tell em ' you aren`t causing me any trouble, but if you try to try steal from me or rob me then you`ll have big trouble" then I smile at them and walk away.
If they want to destroy their lives that's their choice but I`ll shoot em dead in a heartbeat if they step foot on my land and I think they are up to no good.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

odd times indeed, do they think they will be welcomed with opened arms when the SHTF? not around here they wont be

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join