It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking National Emergency: Obama Announces New Care Facilities for Liberalists!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Obama just announced that HHS will be opening brand new adult care facilities for liberalists negatively effected by the devastating 2016 presidential election of Donald J Trump as president of the USA.

New adult care facilities will be opened in every major city so progressive democrats will have a safe space to go for the next 8 years. As a result of new information from an intelligence briefing by the OJTFPEC (Obama Joint Task Force on Progressive Election Crises) we have learned the other Trump family members will be running in presidential elections for the next 5 decades after Donald J. Trump leaves office in 2024.

This crises for liberals has made this a National Security Emergency. These new PACF's (Progressive Adult Care Facilities) will have safe place dormitories which include crayons, play-dough, cry towels, and therapy dogs. Mental health counselors will be on duty around the clock for at least the next 8 years.

The facilities security team will have SJW (Social Justice Warrior) teams guarding the fenced perimeter on the lookout for Trump supporters. Snowflakes and Cupcakes will run security patrols within the facilities. They will be armed with cry towels and Obama shirts and hats. We have discovered that liberalists feel more secure just having the Obama name around them. Besides it will be the only legacy left after January 2017. The new CEO, George Soros, has announced he will provide all the funding for the new facilities. Hillary Clinton will be the vice chair in charge of the sandbox.

A new mental health disorder has been identified in liberal regressive supporters. We will have special treatment for those infected with this illness.

T.A.R.D is a disease that is infecting liberals wherever they are found. It is also causing the government corruption seen across the board.

Trump Acceptance Reality Disorder has been included in the newest DSM-V.

Psychiatrists across the country are reporting it in epidemic numbers. It is especially bad on university campuses.

Exposure to facts has been known to exacerbate their symptoms.

Use extreme caution if you find yourself confronted with an infected liberal.

Life threatening temper tantrums have been known to occur. You can temporarily treat the symptoms with crayons, play-dough, and therapy dogs.

Keep the patient in a safe space and play CNN constantly.

The CDC are trying desperately to find a cure.

Donations to research a cure are currently being accepted at Cure4TARD.org

Call your local emergency hotline if you see someone experiencing T.A.R.D. Syndrome.

WARNING: Do not attempt to help or apprehend a T.A.R.D. suspect!

These individuals are very dangerous, especially when confronted by facts and reasoning skills.

Thank you your attention. You may resume your normal political debate.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

edit on 12/12/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Finally some unfake news that will help people !!

The streets will be safer now.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I hear the facilities will have free 1-900 services !!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hear the facilities will have free 1-900 services !!

Absolutely. FEMA is facilitating the call center in India.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I wish I could star and flag this a million times
Reads as a joke , but smacks of the truth

Best thread ever....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you my friend!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hey, that may be a cool place to hang out. I can act like a liberal democrat for free room and board and drugs for eight years. I wonder if we need to supply our own diapers?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wish i was a soldier, i would go there and put on a trump hat

top topics

join