It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Press Secretary: “Embittered” Pearl Harbor Survivors Need to Get Over It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Thanks, was just about to post the source info as well. I thought it was interesting that the source linked from The Gateway Pundit was for Josh's press briefing from the Tuesday the 6th, when in fact that briefing is from the Monday the 5th. I expect they figure those that don't take their word for it and follow their source link will see that long press briefing and not search for the quote. After doing a browser word search on the page and not finding anything, I looked elsewhere. This is not the first time I've noticed this little add on hoop to jump through to find what's true.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Seeing as the USA nuked Japan TWICE I think the USA got justice for WW2.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He didn't even say it in the video. pfft You are a lying blight on the forum.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u

Ya, I noticed that as well. I think that is exactly what they did too. Make an extra hurdle to jump through figuring nobody will actually check the source link, but if they do, they still won't find what they're looking for.

It's not the first time I've experienced that either and I hardly think it's a mistake.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
McCain might be voting NO to reform VA because of hidden clauses that will make it worse

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join