It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Christmas Ornament on Amazon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Article-The Daily Kos

Product Page

Apparently the original price was $250, it is now showing $184.99. It is a red and gold 'Make America Great Again' hat.

It is brass, with a hook and finished in 14k gold. Who, in their right mind would buy this, I have no idea. It is a teeny tiny hat for teeny tiny hands, though.

The reviews on Amazon are coming in and they are some good ones:

Question: Will this ornament keep all it’s pre-holiday promises? Answer: It's already backing off jailing my Elf on a Shelf.

It tried to put my nativity figures into an internment camp. Would not buy again.

This ornament appeared on my tree, against my own choice, and now my tree is very aggressive towards my wife. There's empty breath mint containers around the floor near the tree, and I'm discouraging female friends and family to go anywhere near the tree.

I just wanna be clear about one thing. This is not my ornament. And I will do everything I can to take it down. Probably short of violence. We'll see how bad things get. And I can't help wondering which of my idiot friends and family actually thought this tacky s*** was a good idea.

. In the Nativity, it slut-shamed Mary, defending it as "Stable Talk" and then decided to deport Joseph for having an "anchor baby" as a refugee from the Middle East.

And the best one:

Somehow, someway I electronically choose a more logical, classier ornament. I checked and double checked my electronic order but alas on Nov 9th, 2016 I wake up to this on my doorstep. This is a big league, yuge mistake. My order says I have until Dec 19, 2016 to return it. I just need 270 people to back me. Help!!!!

edit on 5-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Those are actually pretty funny.

They're funny because they are clever.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Typical liberal bullying and name calling. But it's okay for them to do it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Too funny! Love it!

Brace yourself, Dear. "They" will be here soon and you know they don't have a sense of humor when it comes to the King.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Would you like a safe-space to hide from all the mean liberals?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You realize that you are helping the seller with this,right?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Too funny! Love it!

Brace yourself, Dear. "They" will be here soon and you know they don't have a sense of humor when it comes to the King.

There is one above you, you were seconds too late.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Lol - conservatives go off on tirades about "snowflakes," and "safe spaces," yet they can't even take the heat of comments on the Internet about a Christmas ornament.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I doubt anyone will buy it from seeing it here. If they do, they have a disposable income I guess.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Well good! Maybe there will be some trickle-down for the po folk.

link   

Maybe you can hide in the hat.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So when will yours arrive by mail?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The alt-left can express hatred and ridicule with impunity. If the right does it, they get accused of hate speech. Just look at that paragon of neutrality, Twitter, or the Clinton News Network. Make fun of Trump and wish for his plane to crash? Humor. Make fun of Obama and wish for his plane to crash? A felony.

But buying this ornament? Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Even more clever is the campaign slogan, 'making America great again". Most people have no clue its just another play on Obama's campaign slogan, "change we can believe in".

Trump is going to 'change America for the better', mm hmmm... you can believe that, this time, lulz.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Haha those reviews are hilarious. I'm cracking up over here.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So when will yours arrive by mail?

I just moved, I might keep moving so it never catches up to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Personally, I would have enjoyed the bobble-headed Hillary in a noose hung in the center of a Christmas wreath car ornament or the Hillary in the electric Christmas chair ornament. I wouldn't pay more than a few bucks though because she's really not worth it and it would probably end up trying to hoard all the good ornaments. Plus there's the added problem of not being able to walk past the tree with a wallet or a purse.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2016 by zosimov because: nvrmind.. not a classy response. sorry.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Even more clever is the campaign slogan, 'making America great again". Most people have no clue its just another play on Obama's campaign slogan, "change we can believe in".

Trump is going to 'change America for the better', mm hmmm... you can believe that, this time, lulz.

I thought MAGA was some new type of Anime

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Personally, I would have enjoyed the bobble-headed Hillary in a noose hung in the center of a Christmas wreath car ornament or the Hillary in the electric Christmas chair ornament.

Cheers - Dave

That's ...morbid. But I defend your odd religion that hangs execution ornaments, whatever it may be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join