It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Returned. What the devil is going on here!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A Long time ago,
in a Galaxy far, far away.

There was this little blue planet,
on this little blue planet lived these little meat sacks.

One of these little meat sacks, well,
he went by the name of A Lost Soul.

He has returned.

Enough of the dramatic entrance.

Its been six years (There abouts) since I have posted on ATS, six years since I engaged in "Alterative thought", in "critical thinking". The reasons for this are many, I started a career, got married. Had Children. Lost loved ones and gained some. I became a slave but a very happy one, a very ignorant one. I have been living a life on the side lines, awake enough to see the true evils around us, asleep enough to let it happen.

But not anymore. I have "Re-awoken", I know, grandiose indeed but true.

The world has literally lost its S*^T. Its like living in backwards world.

This reawakening came with a question, why? Why has the left become the right? How did the conspiracy theorist gain MSM attention? How did Trump win the white house? Brexit, why was it aloud?

Mandela effect? Could be.
NWO? likely.
Did I die and I now preside in another universe? doubt it.

These are the topics I have re-joined ATS for. We need to understand how and why the elites are letting it appear that their power is waning.

I look forward to seeing you all on the boards

Much Love.
ALS

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I feel ya. The same thing happened to me this summer after roughly the same duration out of the loop. It was like 9/11 all over again the moment it hit me just how bass ackwords and inside out everything between then and now.
edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Simple: conspiracy theories have become the new mainstream.

I've been here for quite a few years now - the whole information and media machine made a complete 180 degrees.

The NWO, or whatever we call the top which we never see but which controls everything, is now using CTs as a mean to divert attention to designated scapegoats. CTs are the new "facts"!

Welcome back mate!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I recall seeing your name within the threads, welcome back. It had changed here somewhat.

I'm not a big poster myself, just a big reader. Good to have you back

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Do you feel like a lost soul all over again?

Welcome back.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome back.

It would seem a lot of the denizens here in ATS go on long hibernations between their postings.
I know I do.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Name rings a bell , welcome back .
At least you missed Trumpageddon.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What huh?!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's brilliant , here's a virtual star.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

xD xD

Cheers for the welcome backs.

To Mods: Any chance of activating my old account? I cant remember the password nor the email account (the length we had to go through to discuss CT's)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Welcome back...truly welcome ....but if you're here for the political threads...
God help you,because I hope you've got some "new strong snarky shtick" because God knows we could use some....
so strap yourself in and watch out for the blow back from the "thread eating trolls"....don't worry,you won't have to wait long...they'll find you immediately....Ah,the smell of new blood ...Yes, good times

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Trump is talked about a lot on here lately. There is a lot of politics.
edit on 02pmFri, 02 Dec 2016 15:38:15 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

There has always been Thread eating trolls.

I wrote a thread once debunking the 'sounds in the sky' phenomenon as a viral marketing campaign for Mass Effect 3, the blowback was glorious.

If you aint ruffling feathers, you aint telling the truth.

ALS

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes!!! I created my first account today. I have been an in and off again lurker since I was about 17ish, when this site was on Ezboard or whatever. My dads always been into aliens and passed the curiosity down to me. I ran across alternative views on everything before I was even a legal adult, and it shaped my worldview.

after a blowout with family arguments on both my and my inlaws for thanksgiving holidays, numerous real life conversations.... I decided the only way you can find anybody with any sense is to seek out like minded people. I only read in here, but I keep coming back after over a decade so maybe this is where the people who think like me congregate. They're no where in my real world, though. We'll see if having an account and being able to interact and discuss things will fill the void... But really it's like the whole world is just waiting on you to say the right thing they can attack you for. It's truly appalling to hear someone speak for 5 minutes and know whether or not they're pro gay, pro life, pro trump, pro immigration, et. It's like conversations cannot be had anymore without some kind of ulterior motive.

We always watch Mickey Mouse , but today I found Sesame Street. Just to see. I couldn't watch because it was an episode about dressing up as princesses and super heroes and having tea parties or saving lives and without even caring what agenda heir pushing, just to know their pushing an agenda.... Made me mad. Just show a kids show without a deep, overbearing politically divided argument thrown in there.

Any who, welcome back... I look forward to conversing with everyone

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Love the intro...............you little meat stick.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Welcome back.

These are the topics I have re-joined ATS for. We need to understand how and why the elites are letting it appear that their power is waning. 

Oh yes indeed, I have been trying to find the answer to that myself. Good luck trying to convince people here...the only thing most are denying here these days is stark reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi ALS! Welcome back! I remember you - are you going to reuse your old avatar pic?

I have been withdrawn for the past few months because the elections got so mean here. Its nice to see your message on the first day I have signed on in a long time.
edit on 2-12201612-1616 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th

xD xD

Cheers for the welcome backs.

To Mods: Any chance of activating my old account? I cant remember the password nor the email account (the length we had to go through to discuss CT's)

Hello matey, I remember you well. Welcome back.

There won't be a problem accessing the old account if you can remember any details. We'd check you are who you say you are and send you a password reset link.

You'll understand we do this to protect all of our accounts. On one hand, we should all use powerful passwords; on the other, WTF can remember them all?! Put your thinking cap on and try to remember something we use.

You're halfway there already

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Welcome back. Why pick this time to come back, it's still the nuttiest it's ever been!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join