It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Koi to leave UFOlogy after Ted Roe NARCAP allegedly threatens to expose his anonymity.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

So what have you done in the last 4 years? Probably way less.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

If you call copying and pasting documents that are freely accessible to anyone, the pinnacle of research, you need to raise your standards a little higher.

I have never made the claim of being a ufo "researcher", and never aspire to be as such, I have much better things to do with my time, like doing real research, and outside of that, having a good time. Hahaha
UFO "research" is a joke.
edit on 18-3-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If you don't find benefit in the provision of data to do research from then don't bother opening up the information.

I have never made the claim of being a ufo "researcher", and never aspire to be as such, I have much better things to do with my time, like doing real research

lol, reread your statement.

"I don't like martial arts, I never aspire to be a martial artist, I have better things to do like watching UFC"

Whatever kid.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I read the first 15 pages of this thread before I got a headache.
IK has given a lot, and has always been a class act. I can only go by what I have seen. No amount of verbal back and forth changes that. So now I can stand for quality research, or back a whiney money grubber.
My, my, what will I decide? ????

I simply salute you for your dedication and work standards Isaac Koi.
I wish you well, however things turn out.

VF

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It´s not simply copy&paste, he´s doing a hell of a job indexing documents and putting together dossiers. You have no clue at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
a reply to: verschickter

If you call copying and pasting documents that are freely accessible to anyone, the pinnacle of research, you need to raise your standards a little higher.

I have never made the claim of being a ufo "researcher", and never aspire to be as such, I have much better things to do with my time, like doing real research, and outside of that, having a good time. Hahaha
UFO "research" is a joke.

With all due respect Bullwinkle have you seen the work of this man? If you did, I doubt you wouldn’t speak so glibly about his ability as a researcher.

What I learned in IT technology one can take over to this field and it’s this:

The greatest IT guy amongst us is always the person who knows, at any given time, where the information needed is located

That goes for UFOLOGY and any field.

Issakoi knows where the information is on practically anything in UFOLOGY, beyond just goggling it

It takes years of study and experience to be able to do that

That’s the very definition of a top researcher

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Grow up kid, the man is a library of information in this field.

FOI requests, compiling data so it's easily accessible, he's a credit to the field.

You can think ufology is a joke all you want, the fact our governments take the subject seriously discredits your opinion, the information is easily accessible too due to people like Isaac.

You clearly know little on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join