It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I'm not concerned about my feelings.

I'm annoyed that you can't seem to avoid violating the T&C.

Alright. So if I stop speaking to you directly like an adult, and instead re-translate everything I would say into vague generalizations about "some-themz" then I can say exactly the same things I have been without violating the T&C?

Ok. I'll give it a shot.

People who can't see the problem that is being dug up and exposed right now are Stupid and Illiterate regarding the subject matter that they clearly don't understand but think they understand enough to tell those concerned they are witch hunters.

II never said everyone interested in this topic was a modern day Salem Witch hunter. However, when innocent people (the rank and file employees of a pizza place, the guy who owns the band's label, etc.) are being harassed without any conclusive evidence (or in their case, even the suggestion of wrongdoing), it has indeed moved into Witch Hunt territory in those specific cases.

Because there are witches in those hills.

Stop violating the T&C and stay on topic.

Alright. Some people in this thread somewhere seem overly sensitive.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThereforeTheMeh

Alright. Some people in this thread somewhere seem overly sensitive.

Nope.

Not to mention the fact that your tangent about how you're being persecuted because you're a white, christian, straight male has nothing to do with this topic. As far as you know, some of the people being targeted by this particular witch hunt are white, christian, straight males. when the owner of the record label and the employees of the pizza place are getting death threats, that's a pretty broad brush.

Also, if you think speaking indirectly keeps you from violating the T&C, you're wrong.

Per the T&C, the topic is never EACH OTHER.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Then stop threatening somebody with the T&Cs.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Then stop threatening somebody with the T&Cs.

Ergo, calling me stupid, illiterate and naive is a violation of the T&C.

As far as I know, it is not a violation of the T&C to point this out to someone who is having trouble following the rules.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I would like to ask those who are firm believers of this conspiracy, what would it take for you to feel confident that it isn't true? If the FBI/CIA/DC Police dept all said they investigated and found no evidence of child abuse/molestation/sex trafficking going on in these pizza places, would that do it for you, or would you just say that they're all in on it?

Seriously, what would it take at this point? Just curious, because I believe that at this point, you guys have worked yourselves into such a frenzy, that nothing, and I mean nothing, will convince you otherwise. You might accuse me of being too close-minded about this (I haven't seen anything other than rather flimsy circumstantial evidence but would welcome an investigation if only to end this craziness), but I say that your minds are totally closed to anything other than conviction.
Great question. 24/7 video surveillance of the definite pedos and all their property for two years, especially in their secret basements hashtagged things like "murder", would give me reasonable doubt it just may have been all one grand coincidence involving hundreds of strange facts like how his favorite artist frequently depicts half dressed children, he has naked children as art in his house and bedroom, is invited to parties where children in hot tubs are "entertainment", his brothers pizza place "Besta Pizza" has a pedo symbol for its logo, the email that says coded messages like "would I do dominoes better on cheese or pasta?", the associate who says "I need to get rid of my beanie babies before my parents come over and find out", the associates they have who have been convicted of child sex crimes, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. So yes, nothing less than two years of 100% complete video surveillance are in order given that level of evidence.

So now the question to you is how many sexually suggestive pictures of children does someone have to reference before you are convinced they are pedophile? You know, like the kids tied up while half naked, or the girl who's arms are taped to a table with clothes on, and like the Jeffery Dahmer style art in Podesta's house? I mean that is three confirmed references but maybe you need fifty and he needs to be looking at five times more naked children before you figure this out? So, I answered your question, now you answer mine. And I do imagine everyone at one time has been in a situation that seemed suggestive that actually wasn't as a child and with their child, but none of us have that on a regular basis.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
So now the question to you is how many sexually suggestive pictures of children does someone have to reference before you are convinced they are pedophile?

Don't know about kaylaluv but for me one picture of the crime would be enough but no amount of suggestive pictures would ever be enough.

To me that does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

You know, like the kids tied up while half naked,

That's a painting. No crime there.

The girl who's arms are taped to a table with clothes on

That's a joke about kids being unruly.

the Jeffery Dahmer style art in Podesta's house?

Art that some consider creepy is not proof of anything.

I mean that is three confirmed references

No they are not and that is really what makes this investigation a joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pizza at the white house?

very strange

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Closed. for staff review.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Tue Nov 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join