It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian propaganda helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, To Punish Hillary/help Trum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I rest my case.

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

When exactly did Lenin mention Trump? My knowledge of history isn't that good but I have noticed that he hasn't made too many speeches recently.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: reldra

Tell that to Carrier employees, Ford employees, everyone who were boned by Nafta. Ya not even in office yet and corps are scared. Obama said he would take care of Nafta if pres, 8 years later....He's so easy to play..

But he sees how easy Trump would be easy to play.

Ford was never moving. Nafta or not. I don;t have a link about Carrier yet.

SEE, fake news, just like your OP says. It got to the OP of a thread on fake news. The irony.
edit on 24-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Have you never run into people who pop off so they don't bottle up their emotions and do things far worse?

I will cuss a blue streak in traffic because it keeps me from taking that emotion out in my driving where it really should have no place.

As to asking about nukes ... it's a valid question. If you are someone who has no insider experience, then you ask those things to learn about all of it and the ins and outs of it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
LOL at propaganda peddlers such as WP labelling Independant news as "fake news"

laughable that some people believe it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Trolls, leaked emails, punish HRC and fostering a mistrust in US democracy was that the plan of Russia this election season?

Russia, this story contends, spread fake news to punish HRC.

The flood of “fake news” this election season got support from a sophisticated Russian propaganda campaign that created and spread misleading articles online with the goal of punishing Democrat Hillary Clinton, helping Republican Donald Trump and undermining faith in American democracy, say independent researchers who tracked the operation.

Can't tell if this attempt by Russia to punish HRC and help Trump was effective, but it did help make a mistrust in the US democracy.

There is no way to know whether the Russian campaign proved decisive in electing Trump, but researchers portray it as part of a broadly effective strategy of sowing distrust in U.S. democracy and its leaders. The tactics included penetrating the computers of election officials in several states and releasing troves of hacked emails that embarrassed Clinton in the final months of her campaign
www.washingtonpost.com... 3b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html

Exactly witch "fake news articles" in particular if you could name just a few were so damming to HRC's campaign? Notice I didn't put the stipulation of articles hacked from Russians.

Colostomy bag under suit, ear piece that didn't exist, hole in tongue that is not there, Chelsea's apartment building being a medical compound-which is it is not, being fed questions and answers through an earpiece that doesn't exist, a flashlight turned into a diazepam pen, seizures that were not seizures, teleprompter within podium....there's more.

They get worse and even people on ATS who I thought were intelligent were pushing this crap.

The request was for fake articles that were damning to hillarys campaign.

Those you mention are the most insignificant stories throughout her whole campaign. Those are why middle of America voted for her opponent??!!?? SMH!

If thats true, hillary and her team are way more incompetent than any previously thought.

You don't think they were 'damning'? People on this very site were pushing those articles by the crap shovelful.

They were believed by the easily led.

You cant be serious.

Hillary and her team have proven to be below average campaigners over the years. Hence their need to hire agitators (now thats a damning and TRUE story).

Youre basically saying Alex Jones-esk stories carry more weight than MSM, in order to sway tens of millions.

Im not sure who you think youre kidding...perhaps yourself...maybe...?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Have you never run into people who pop off so they don't bottle up their emotions and do things far worse?

I will cuss a blue streak in traffic because it keeps me from taking that emotion out in my driving where it really should have no place.

As to asking about nukes ... it's a valid question. If you are someone who has no insider experience, then you ask those things to learn about all of it and the ins and outs of it.

You are not Trump, though. I can only judge you by your online presence, but I am pretty sure you will not really go and do something nuts due to being upset in traffic and swearing. Trump verbally 'pops off' in public all the time, with a massive audience.

I have no idea what Trump would do.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What I have always found unsettling about Hillary is that she is such a fake person. I cant stand to be around people like that in real life, and the people who like to be around that, well, its because they are fakes too. Birds of a feather.
Trump can be quite the ass, but he is real. I like real people. Even if they are annoying at times

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Trolls, leaked emails, punish HRC and fostering a mistrust in US democracy was that the plan of Russia this election season?

Russia, this story contends, spread fake news to punish HRC.

The flood of “fake news” this election season got support from a sophisticated Russian propaganda campaign that created and spread misleading articles online with the goal of punishing Democrat Hillary Clinton, helping Republican Donald Trump and undermining faith in American democracy, say independent researchers who tracked the operation.

Can't tell if this attempt by Russia to punish HRC and help Trump was effective, but it did help make a mistrust in the US democracy.

There is no way to know whether the Russian campaign proved decisive in electing Trump, but researchers portray it as part of a broadly effective strategy of sowing distrust in U.S. democracy and its leaders. The tactics included penetrating the computers of election officials in several states and releasing troves of hacked emails that embarrassed Clinton in the final months of her campaign
www.washingtonpost.com... 3b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html

Exactly witch "fake news articles" in particular if you could name just a few were so damming to HRC's campaign? Notice I didn't put the stipulation of articles hacked from Russians.

Colostomy bag under suit, ear piece that didn't exist, hole in tongue that is not there, Chelsea's apartment building being a medical compound-which is it is not, being fed questions and answers through an earpiece that doesn't exist, a flashlight turned into a diazepam pen, seizures that were not seizures, teleprompter within podium....there's more.

They get worse and even people on ATS who I thought were intelligent were pushing this crap.

The request was for fake articles that were damning to hillarys campaign.

Those you mention are the most insignificant stories throughout her whole campaign. Those are why middle of America voted for her opponent??!!?? SMH!

If thats true, hillary and her team are way more incompetent than any previously thought.

You don't think they were 'damning'? People on this very site were pushing those articles by the crap shovelful.

They were believed by the easily led.

You cant be serious.

Hillary and her team have proven to be below average campaigners over the years. Hence their need to hire agitators (now thats a damning and TRUE story).

Youre basically saying Alex Jones-esk stories carry more weight than MSM, in order to sway tens of millions.

Im not sure who you think youre kidding...perhaps yourself...maybe...?

I am very serious. Unless I am OBVIOUSLY kidding around, do you know from my posts that I just say things I am not serious about?

Alex Jones and sites like that carry big weight with the alt-right or the 'new' conservatives.

I believe they made quite a dent.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
What I have always found unsettling about Hillary is that she is such a fake person. I cant stand to be around people like that in real life, and the people who like to be around that, well, its because they are fakes too. Birds of a feather.
Trump can be quite the ass, but he is real. I like real people. Even if they are annoying at times

REAL? He said 100x more things to get votes that he is walking back on than Clinton did, I am sure. I imagine Clinton said the average amount of things a politician does for votes. But Trump? He is walking backwards so fast, soon he will exist yesterday.

You might mean that he 'speaks off the cuff'. A President is not the Mud Pit. He needs some control over his outbursts. I an a REAL person, but if I am leading a meeting or making a speech, I don't and actually can't, say every little thing that pops into my head.
edit on 24-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to: reldra
wrong, try again,

It is an odd way to keep jobs, they were planning to move the MKC to mexico, but no net job losses because of boosting the Escape. The MKC job would have went to mexico, now they will remain here.

Ford had earlier called Trump to say production of the Lincoln MKC was being kept stateside, a company spokesman confirmed.

The company had announced in 2015 that MKC production would move to another factory so the company could boost production of the Escape in Louisville.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well your belief doesn't carry much weight, but I understand how people hang onto their beliefs for dear life. Truth doesnt necessarily matter to individuals in some circumstances.

It doesnt matter anyway. The election is over. But carry on!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That is because HRC is status quo, she promised 4 more Obama years, no risky stuff other than TPP.

He said 100x more things to get votes that he is walking back on than Clinton did, I am sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
CNN spread fake news 24 hours a day.
Huffington Post may have been the most ridiculous propaganda outlet ive ever seen.

But liberals are still blaming russia for everything? Did they ressurect the corpse of mccarthy, or what is happening here?

Im not down with all conservative ideology, but good god i cant even look on fb without liberals reminding me just how pretentious, hateful and hypocritical they are. Things like "im thankful i didnt have to eat today with anyone who voted for trump". Ugh what a disgusting frame of mind. (Coming from a Johnson voter).

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to: reldra
wrong, try again,

It is an odd way to keep jobs, they were planning to move the MKC to mexico, but no net job losses because of boosting the Escape. The MKC job would have went to mexico, now they will remain here.

Ford had earlier called Trump to say production of the Lincoln MKC was being kept stateside, a company spokesman confirmed.

The company had announced in 2015 that MKC production would move to another factory so the company could boost production of the Escape in Louisville.

nypost.com...

No net job loss. If they called Trump it was to correct what Trump was saying.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
He is going to make Obama look so bad its unreal. Obama is going to look like some silly has been rookie rodeo clown, and Trump is going to do it in front of the entire world

link   

Haven't you figured out yet that it's part of his game? He pops off and stays in the news for weeks as they all cluck like a bunch of hens.

link   

Well your belief doesn't carry much weight, but I understand how people hang onto their beliefs for dear life. Truth doesnt necessarily matter to individuals in some circumstances.

It doesnt matter anyway. The election is over. But carry on!

I am not trying to weigh my beliefs upon you. I also understand verifiable truth.

You can carry on with whatever it is you are doing.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He is going to make Obama look so bad its unreal. Obama is going to look like some silly has been rookie rodeo clown, and Trump is going to do it in front of the entire world

That os quite the statement. We will see who looks like the rodeo clown. I am doubting your pick is correct.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Haven't you figured out yet that it's part of his game? He pops off and stays in the news for weeks as they all cluck like a bunch of hens.

He got billions in free publicity and air time. Maybe he is doing it on purpose. I don;t know. But will star you anyway, it would be a good plan for a smart person.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna (Coming from a Johnson voter).

I did a double take. I thought you were refering to LBJ for a second

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join