It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN shows Reagan Assassination Attempt Video While Reporting On President-Elect Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is extremely distasteful, even for CNN. They're talking about the Trump transition, so what was the reason for them showing this clip? Maybe they want to trigger a psychotic response from some mentally unstable liberal? Not even remotely subliminal; BOOM, right at ya! SMH

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yet they were screaming the loudest when they twisted his maybe you second ammendment people can do something referring to one of the biggest political groups.

edit on 18-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They are trying to manipulate people to do it..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would like a bit more context before condemning cnn.
What were they talking about before showing that clip?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Were they talking about the Reagan assassination attempt before hand? If not, conditioning the masses.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Google results shows page after page with this same headline and same 20 second clip.

Would be nice to see the full video for some context.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Certainly-Not-News has less credibility than The Onion, the only thing the cable channel is good for is to prove to those still asleep how the propaganda works.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mass Media Mind Control. So lets condition the minds of people by showing events that are thought provoking... I wonder how many people would actually get a rise out of this... I have lost faith in my fellow man.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Extended version:

But I find it fascinating that for the appearance of such an impromptu point, that video footage was right at their fingertips.

edit on 18-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well done. Searched longer than I'd care to admit for that

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I seriously doubt it was impromptu. I would imagine that all hosts plan out their words and videos are brought up ready to sync.

It's an odd point that Lemon made, but it's not as drastic as some are saying when you see the whole video. He certainly could have come up with a better comparison for when the press was "useful" regarding a huge event with a president.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is how desperate the CNN.Clinton losers are.

This was 100% timed and scripted.

All this will get worse before it gets any better (if it even gets better).

edit on Nov-18-2016 by xuenchen because: snelled

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
This is extremely distasteful, even for CNN. They're talking about the Trump transition, so what was the reason for them showing this clip? Maybe they want to trigger a psychotic response from some mentally unstable liberal? Not even remotely subliminal; BOOM, right at ya! SMH

Interesting. The elite nay be at war here folks. It works like this. In the elite hidden hierarchy the FBI is the police force of the Western/southern or conservative, primarily GOP faction and the CIA is the police force of the Eastern afction...

They may be in a secret war right now... The CIA, the Eastern faction runs CNN

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
cleverly edited for sites like, now ATS breitbart etc... and it works.

hence this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
These people are out of their #ing minds. First Obama comes out to tell people to keep up the violent protesting, now CNN is showing videos of the Reagan Assassination trying to equate it to Trump.

State-run media at it's finest.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It was a very calculated move on CNN's part to bring up and show the assassination attempt on former president Reagan's life. They're talking about the press not gaining assess to Trump's unannounced dinner. Are you kidding me? Why the hell show this clip to make a point? Truly pathetic!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

That's why I said "appearance" of such an impromptu point. No doubt it was planned.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In what context was this assassination video shown?

Where they talking about assassinations?

Or the possibility of Trumps assassination.

This looks too obvious

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Prove to us this was edited....Lemon mentioned the Reagan assassination and then the clip was immediately shown!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

CNN is just playing to their audience.

Too many asshats want to kill Trump and supporters.

<<   2  3 >>

join