It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: JesusXst

I believe this for one simple reason... Ukraine!

If we can figure it out, you know the Russians have as well!

Oh definitely, they've got this and have patiently waited for restitution on it.

Most people hate Soros, and for good reason, he's pure evil.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

hopefully the scum bag gets some arsenic in his shoes....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Send me in I will take care of him!

Excellent!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

While I so hope it will happen, I know it will not. All the elite are on board with him and since they, the elite...NSA have something on everyone, it will not happen.

Will take an act of God though I don't believe

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes or worse

Cage Matches between Soros and Obama vs Bush and Clinton

edit on 11-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I hope Trump will pass some kind of legislation making it a crime for any organization in the US to accept money from well known criminals like Soros. This should be easy to deal with.

Soros is a terrorist, and I do not understand why our government allows this man to fund radical protests in our country, this should be illegal.

If any member of our government supports and stands with George Soros, they should be removed immediately and charged with treason, it's that simple.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tadaman, we are sending you in their with your hoodie.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

While I so hope it will happen, I know it will not. All the elite are on board with him and since they, the elite...NSA have something on everyone, it will not happen.

Will take an act of God though I don't believe

I think an act of God already took place. No more Obama, Russia calling Soros out.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I hope Trump will pass some kind of legislation making it a crime for any organization in the US to accept money from well known criminals like Soros. This should be easy to deal with.

Soros is a terrorist, and I do not understand why our government allows this man to fund radical protests in our country, this should be illegal.

If any member of our government supports and stands with George Soros, they should be removed immediately and charged with treason, it's that simple.

Yes they should. Corruption is deep on too many levels, that was the biggest problem and why it's continued for so long. The EU are already complaining about stopping Trump. They're losing and they know it.

I'm glad there are good people on the inside or this may never have happened.

edit on 11-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sorry i mistyped now it's fixed

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

My question would simply be, "Is there a bounty and if so, what is the dd or dl spread?" When I say that, I mean is it worth somebody putting a delivery team together? Some older military guys do like one final kick at the can and if this is real I imagine Putin would lend a small business jet. Lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/11.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

My question would simply be, "Is there a bounty and if so, what is the dd or dl spread?" When I say that, I mean is it worth somebody putting a delivery team together? Some older military guys do like one final kick at the can and if this is real I imagine Putin would lend a small business jet. Lol

Cheers - Dave

Oh yeah, Putin is probably on it as we speak.

I'm sure he's got a big smile on his face too

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Exactly so, anyone on this board should study up on Soros sordid beginnings, he's a real piece of work.

Can't wait to see him get justice.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

BS hoax meme from 2012. Check your #.
www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Dead or Alive

is there a bounty, you know 500 dollars will get your head blown off.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The US should do the same for his roll in the civil unrest and many other things he's funded.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It will take a New Trump Administration , and a New Appointed Head of the DOJ before anyone in the U.S. does Anything about Mr. Soros's Subversive Behavior here in the U.S. . Presently , the Obama Administration is Protecting Him from Prosecution for Backing and Instigating Social Unrest in the Streets of America today .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I wish it were true but that website is not viable. This is the 2nd post from you using these spoof websites.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasras

BS hoax meme from 2012. Check your #.
www.reddit.com...

Watch yourself you are interrupting the minute of hate with facts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The US should do the same for his roll in the civil unrest and many other things he's funded.

I'm sure President Trump was NOT amused by his involvement in the anti-Trump campaign (Reno NV attempted assassination) as well as the acts of Civil Disobedience, and most recently, out side of his home. His jet can only be refueled, and resupplied so many times until there is an error. And I'm sure that there are several alphabet agencies that know where his hide-outs and bank accounts are located. Slug Soros's day's are numbered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join